Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Error 500

13Next

Comments

• Options
    ricorico Registered Users 6 Posts
    How long is it going to take please fix it
  • Options
    OnebabyguerillaOnebabyguerilla Registered Users 8 Posts
    So I'm getting an error 500 code during this current turf war, I haven't been able to play since Friday, is anyone else having the same problem....
  • Options
    Mum5000Mum5000 Registered Users 52 Posts
    We were close to winning the turf car aswell, this error has been happening for the past couple days. First time it happened the game still ran, but since yesterday I havnt been able to load the game at all...
  • Options
    LILRUMLILRUM Registered Users 86 Posts
    That's odd cuz it works for me but 1 time it didn't work but then I tryed launching raceing rival regularly and then it did work
  • Options
    ricorico Registered Users 6 Posts
    It fix for 1 race and it started again wtf is going on
  • Options
    vmillanfvmillanf Registered Users 11 Posts
    11:50 am Eastern and STILL HAPPENING! Was able to play earlier but now it's back to f'd up! It's turf wars time and this is getting very, very annoying!
  • Options
    Lilpablo002Lilpablo002 Registered Users 20 Posts
    I'm having the same issue I can't help out my team and I spent 60$ in gems
  • Options
    casey_dragscasey_drags Registered Users 100 Posts
    Hey guys im pretty sure this is a update maybe for the racer showdown, I say this because i found a way to get in the garage by tapping the green retry a lot Andy cars are now big and dont all look the same might just be me tho. Im pretty sure its just a update tho
  • Options
    vmillanfvmillanf Registered Users 11 Posts
    I don't think so. Why would they do it in the middle of turf wars? Makes no sense! Plus it sometimes works just fine. I've been able to play normally twice today... right now, though, it is simply **** up. The great Error 500 of 2014.
  • Options
    Amay9388Amay9388 Registered Users 1 Posts
    I don't understand what has happened on my account it's been having the error 500 but I've sucessfully been able to log in like 3 times today but I just tried to log in and when it finally let me it said that I lost my rwb rotana granit it's a 1677 rating I wasn't ready to pink it yet because it wasn't fully maxed I don't understand where it went or if there is any way I can be compensated for it?
  • Options
    Justin HerassJustin Herass Registered Users 4 Posts
    having error 550 for last 24 hours,with or without wifi,uninstalled game reinstalled game ..nothing....thanks alot glu
  • Options
    albastikialbastiki Registered Users 6 Posts
    Same problem here cant login
  • Options
    EarhartEarhart Registered Users 19 Posts
    This had been going on for over 2 days now i haven't been able to play at all. this error 500 need fixed it's irritating! Wtf
  • Options
    PaloElevaPaloEleva Registered Users 11 Posts
    [h=2]Safari browser error[/h] The error you have received is due to your current browser not properly displaying the Facebook version of Racing Rivals. In order to play Racing Rivals on Facebook you will need to use an alternate browser or update to the latest version of your current browser.

Update your browser or Try using a different browser:

GoogleChrome:https://www.google.com/chrome/browser/
    Mozilla Firefox: http://www.mozilla.com/en-US/
    Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/internet-explorer/download-ie
    Safari: http://support.apple.com/downloads/#safari

If you continue to see the error after updating please try an alternate browser.
    Last Updated: 52d • Permalink

• Options
    josue2811josue2811 Registered Users 2 Posts
    Hello?? I put a loot money for this events and the 500 error still show up!!!..."((
  • Options
    EarhartEarhart Registered Users 19 Posts
    Well my 500 error went away and I'm in the game but my account is gone. And I lost everything 1mill rrc turf cars and all **** this game
  • Options
    sweetridezsweetridez Registered Users 2 Posts
    if i have a googleplay account or facebook connect with rr if i restart and login in will i still have my cars??
  • Options
    sweetridezsweetridez Registered Users 2 Posts
    if i have a
    or facebook connect with rr if i restart and login in will i still have my cars??
  • Options
    Endless AutobahnEndless Autobahn Registered Users 24 Posts
    Same as everyone Else Im not logged in with Facebook. I log in with google play and cant load game just says error 500
  • Options
    L2ITATTOOL2ITATTOO Registered Users 46 Posts
    Just search you IGN in game. Your account is till there. It just needs to be linked back to your fb or google play.
  • Options
    ruly313ruly313 Registered Users 6 Posts
    I am new and dont know how to make a new post..but i keep getting error 200?? Can someone help?