Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Unable to complete action (500)

E 3 0E 3 0 Registered Users 5 Posts
A couple days ago i couldnt get on the game it was just stuck on loading screen and got to the garage and would close, Now im stuck with the "Unable to complete action. (500)" I mean my first problem worked for a while but this is just ridiculous i went from one problem to the next. As if my bad luck could got worse from my Launch fouling lol
Prev1

Comments

• Options
    TROUBLE MAKER808TROUBLE MAKER808 Registered Users 4 Posts
    Im having same issue. Right in thee middle of turf.
  • Options
    bori239bori239 Registered Users 233 Posts
    Same error 500 can't play wtf
  • Options
    SmashedAtomsSmashedAtoms Registered Users 15 Posts
    Same here - on stage 3 of 5 on the initial loading screen, same error 500.
  • Options
    burnoutlid424burnoutlid424 Registered Users 7 Posts
    Same problem here I logged off to make a call now I get error 500 wtf is happening with this game
  • Options
    FsAviXFsAviX Registered Users 290 Posts
    the game is down
  • Options
    Htx713 NHtx713 N Registered Users 105 Posts
    we better not lose all of our shit , i spent real money on a c7 & rotana lol
  • Options
    jan190341jan190341 Registered Users 28 Posts
    its back up and running now!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    Get LucidGet Lucid Registered Users 31 Posts
    Well, not for me it isn't..
  • Options
    it's still not working for me
  • Options
    neo unleashedneo unleashed Registered Users 388 Posts
    Some ipads. Working and if you have facebook on your computer its working.. androids are down..
  • Options
    Get LucidGet Lucid Registered Users 31 Posts
    I'm trying on facebook, it's not working.
  • Options
    yea , i'm on android :(
  • Options
    justwonderingjustwondering Registered Users 135 Posts
    That's cute... so an android only fail... wtf
  • Options
    kingpancho360kingpancho360 Registered Users 11 Posts
    Me to wtf anyone know whats going on
  • Options
    TROUBLE MAKER808TROUBLE MAKER808 Registered Users 4 Posts
    Still down. FIX THIS.
  • Options
    Akemi YumirashiAkemi Yumirashi Registered Users 1 Posts
    Eu estava jogando perfeitamente sem nenhuma preocupação. Até por que sou novata e estou na terceira campanha até que eu sai normalmente e coloquei meu celular para carregar... quando voltei a jogar estava dando esse ERRO 500. Eu queria saber se é do lado do meu aparelho ou da Cie Games...
    Meu aparelgo é Motorola D1.... não consigo mais jogar.
  • Options
    PR1MOPR1MO Registered Users 6 Posts
    So fcking frustrating....game goes to shyt and of course the mods go silent smh...pathetic.
  • Options
    teslafanfreteslafanfre Registered Users 1 Posts
    Still not working; iphone 5s. Uninstall, reinstall several times. Freezing on "Step 3: Load User data" after logging in with Game Center credentials.

Update 11/2/2014 - Now freezes on Step 4: Adding Assets. Was able to briefly get in by deleting game, reinstalling, logging in locally. Game loads fine. Remove game, reinstall, choose Game Center credentials, and FREEZE. Way to screw my team towards the end of turf.
  • Options
    AuraliveAuralive Registered Users 103 Posts
    Same here Im having the same issue. What's going on?
  • Options
    fleek5fleek5 Registered Users 54 Posts
    Same problem here, android!!!
  • Options
    badazzvatobadazzvato Registered Users 50 Posts
    im able to play and out the random it says your account has been updated and back to the 500 code
  • Options
    the game is down i guess
  • Options
    tried it on my brothers phone & it still wouldn't work
  • Options
    Six hours later, and the problem is still happening. I know the load during turf wars must be pretty huge, but these errors never happen on the off days.

Considering the circumstances, maybe everyone should with the turf car this round...
  • Options
    I'm on iOS by the way... so it would seem the problem is affecting both android and iOS still.
  • Options
    Z32 freakZ32 freak Registered Users 133 Posts
    Yeah I'm on an iPad and can't get online
  • Options
    R4NK1NDUD3R4NK1NDUD3 Registered Users 596 Posts
    Yup down and mods are quiet...
  • Options
    DYLANMARTYR15ODYLANMARTYR15O Registered Users 141 Posts
    This is ridiculous now I have to turf to make my points so I can stay on my team!!! Please help
  • Options
    blackrose0425blackrose0425 Registered Users 10 Posts
    There not gonna do anything no matter how many posts are up for the 500 error there gonna screw everyone thats trying to get to the top100 its probaly gonna last like this til turf is over all there doing on there fat butts counting there cash thats why they are gonna end up losing customers
  • Options
    justwonderingjustwondering Registered Users 135 Posts
    What's really angering me is the lack of ANY response from any mods...