Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Has your account been lost through the 500 error?

2Next

Comments

• Options
    AdammBombAdammBomb Registered Users 158 Posts
    Yupp. Agree with everyone and all the other posts. Bullspit.
  • Options
    CircusOfSinsCircusOfSins Registered Users 11,304 Posts
    Same here...well over 4...closer to 5 hours now with nuthin but 500 and restart errors...there goes my shot at the Demon...dunno how many others on my team have been hit with same error cuz I CAN'T GET IN TO FIND OUT !!! I think all those people experiencing this latest round of turf error terror should get the car anyways...I spend lots of money to play.,.the car will cover my cost...make it right GLU...this is gettin ridiculous

• Options
    I spend lotsa money on this game that I can't play because of stupid server errors...the Demon will cover my costs...have one in my garage Monday a.m...make it right GLU...team was doin well before this latest bullshit error...now we probly won't make top 100 and won't get what we would have EARNED without errors...I want the car or every dollar in rrc and gem I spent this turf to be replaced

• Options
    xx THUNDERSTRUCK xxxx THUNDERSTRUCK xx Registered Users 189 Posts
    I was running at 3pm est but not 1 race since then. 8:45 pm est now. Sad thing is these are the times I race due to work schedule. I do have friends on and racing but they are not on my server. I race against COS so must just be our server effected.
  • Options
    CRAIGWCRAIGW Registered Users 34 Posts
    Having same effect. Going on 6 hours now. Tried to do all the reboot stuff. Nothing. Please fix asap.
  • Options
    Ajkix23Ajkix23 Registered Users 349 Posts
    This is getting ridiculous. The admins surely know whats goin on yet have not addressed it at all. Im not blaming them or even angry at any of of them, but please! If any of you admins are reading this, please tell us what's going on. And extend turf or compensate us or something to make up for this lost time.
  • Options
    Yes Thunder...seems to be just our server. ..lotsa familiar turfers in these posts

• Options
    Don VitoDon Vito Registered Users 1 Posts
    Come on they really need to fix this asap I haven't been able to play for over 5 hours now going on 6 wtf is up
  • Options
    veilside customveilside custom Registered Users 55 Posts
    Yep I've been out for at least 6 hrs spent real cash on y his turf and not a little amount either this is bs
  • Options
    ThatBdudeThatBdude Registered Users 5 Posts
    There not. Gonna address the problem or else they would have already..... just makes you wonder why they wont address it.. conspiracy? Maybe. Busy? Maybe.
  • Options
    veilside customveilside custom Registered Users 55 Posts
    All administration is strangely silent but were posting not long before this code started happening I think they should give demon out to compensate
  • Options
    Jay PypeJay Pype Registered Users 7 Posts
    I'm getting that error code, too. Figured I'd restart my phone and nothing. Come on, Racing Rivals. We want to race!
  • Options
    smoke dank 420smoke dank 420 Registered Users 3 Posts
    same thing error 500 needs to be eliminated. i was on til 4 this morning turfing trying to catch up and i did i made 8k. then i wake up this morning to bump my score another 2k and BAM error 500 and it been up since i woke up at 12. its now 12 hours later can we fix this please i know ive tried everything it just wont go away.i wanna race now and i better be compensated for the in convience like a ford demon or a hudge gem bonus.fix this now.........
  • Options
    smoke dank 420smoke dank 420 Registered Users 3 Posts
    and its not just my device i have my brothers and my friends account doing the same thing fuc* error 500
  • Options
    FoFo_514FoFo_514 Registered Users 7 Posts
    still down
    please do something
  • Options
    sogotensogoten Registered Users 2 Posts
    Pareillement chez depuis hier corriger svp cordialement
  • Options
    custom 600custom 600 Registered Users 166 Posts
    My ign run red 890. Free car of our choice from the showroom is compensation enough. Whose with me on that. 15hrs and counting its been down for me
  • Options
    [RR] Moxxitron[RR] Moxxitron Registered Users 17 Posts
    The dev team has already found a fix for the 500 error message.
  • Options
    Loon3kLoon3k Registered Users 30 Posts
    What about teams that weren't able to turf and lost thier turf positions because of this??? Turf Allianz went from 90 to 104 , out of turf car prize range??? We put so much effort ,and it wasnt our fault we couldn't race just see that our rank was going down , wtf???
  • Options
    The dev team has already found a fix for the 500 error message.
  • Options
    Mox is gonna be busy if he's tryin to hit every 500 error thread with fix message...lol

• Options
    The dev team has already implemented a fix for the 500 error message.
  • Options
    The devs have already implemented a fix for this 500 error message.
  • Options
    AsmaranyAsmarany Registered Users 20 Posts
    Help Me Please I Can't Open The Game won't load And it got stuck at the loading screen again. I repeated the uninstalling/reinstalling process a few more times. Each time, the game get stuck at the loading phase PLEASE HELP ME