Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

ERROR 500 PETITION pleaee sign

budjarredbudjarred Registered Users 287 Posts
HERE IT IS. FOR THOSE OF WHO ARE UPSET ENOUGH START A POST OR THREAD HERE IS YOUR PETITION. HOPEFULLY WE CAN UNITE AND GET SOME COMPENSATION FINALLY FOR GLUS LOYAL GAME PLAYERS. THIS WOULD BE A GOOD OPPORTUNITY FOR YOU GLU DEVELOPERS TO SHOW US THAT YOU DO STILL CARE ABOUT US. SO ALL U RACING RIVAL FANS PLEASE JUST ADD A POST WITH EITHER A COMMENT/SUGGESTION OR SIMPLY JUST TYPE OUT YOUR IGN OR JUST TYPE YOUR USER NAME TO SHOW YOUR SUPPORT SOME KIND OF COMPENSATION. THANK YOU THEDUKEIII
Prev13456710

Comments

• Options
    Fast EddyFast Eddy Registered Users 4 Posts
    Sign me up this error sucks!!
  • Options
    DYLANMARTYR15ODYLANMARTYR15O Registered Users 141 Posts
    We at least deserve some kind of compensation USER NAME. DYLANMARTYR15O
  • Options
    budjarredbudjarred Registered Users 287 Posts
    I will be the first one :)

Budjarred ign thedukeIII
  • Options
    Chrome pirateChrome pirate Registered Users 54 Posts
    chromepirate 156
  • Options
    bronx racerbronx racer Registered Users 13 Posts
    Bronx racers
  • Options
    Twizted Cl0wnTwizted Cl0wn Registered Users 417 Posts
    Twiztedcl0wn. .... Although probably nothing will come of this. It's worth a shot
  • Options
    CALI SINCE 85CALI SINCE 85 Registered Users 3 Posts
    CALI SINCE 85
  • Options
    BikermikeyblackBikermikeyblack Registered Users 376 Posts
    BikerMikeyBlack
  • Options
    boost13viperboost13viper Registered Users 38 Posts
    Boost13viper
  • Options
    accoraccor Registered Users 116 Posts
    I am In this sucks.
    Every time in the middle of the turf
  • Options
    WhyAmISooooBadWhyAmISooooBad Registered Users 11 Posts
    Why does this happen at the most important time!! We all spend money and put in massive game hours and for what to be kicked out for all of day 3 an still can get on now so day 4s a complete waste to :/ I think we all definatrly deserve compensation!!!! IGN: WhyAmISooooBad
  • Options
    merk210merk210 Registered Users 3,038 Posts
    MeRk210- this is ridiculous, 2nd time this has happened during turf to me. the down time should be added into the game and extend the turf. a few 100 gems to everyones account wouldnt hurt either.
  • Options
    SvtbertSvtbert Registered Users 155 Posts
    This blows can't even help team out.
  • Options
    WckedThumpWckedThump Registered Users 21 Posts
    Every other turff we have this issue show u care just give everyone this turff car ign WckedThump
  • Options
    Acet93Acet93 Registered Users 71 Posts
    Coutn me in!!

IGN:ACET93
  • Options
    NurburgringRejectNurburgringReject Registered Users 12 Posts
    Pretty sure the gems I purchased for the last event, was my last purchase from Glu mobile. It's going to take alot to bring me back after months of disappointment.
  • Options
    mcoffinmcoffin Registered Users, Users Awaiting Email Confirmation 9 Posts
    My girlfriend broke up with me over this game . I Agree I want compensated. GOATFACE22
  • Options
    DestroyAllDestroyAll Registered Users 9 Posts
    Really horrible... team in the middle of a huge push and this happens..... ign same as here, Destroyall
  • Options
    DEMENTEDSOLDIER0DEMENTEDSOLDIER0 Registered Users 202 Posts
    D3M3NT3DSOLDI3R0 last ones a zero, let's keep this at the top!!!!
  • Options
    razor406razor406 Registered Users 18 Posts
    Razor406 yea a free car or 100gemsgems or 500k something big for kicking us out for a stage and a half this is bull...while others are actually racing making points our teams are slowly dwindilig down the ranks lower and lower my team was so close to 100 and not we are 219 WTF half our guys are out because of this error
  • Options
    TPOLKTPOLK Registered Users 11 Posts
    Count me in. TPOLK
  • Options
    Loon3kLoon3k Registered Users 30 Posts
    How are other team playing,my team has gone up 7ranks now ,and none of my team members are playing, im so pissed about the issue that yet we cannot play but other ppl are playing obviously! !
  • Options
    im higherim higher Registered Users 54 Posts
    Ya man throw money at the game with the big gem sale and get screwed. Give everyone the Halloween car ya asshats. im higher.
  • Options
    OGsmoke215OGsmoke215 Registered Users 1,548 Posts
    The game is working now
  • Options
    dentera2dentera2 Registered Users 24 Posts
    Its been almost 6hr since I cant turf .. i just wasted my money ... im in
    Ign dentera2
  • Options
    Sparetire671Sparetire671 Registered Users 2 Posts
    I sign this petition fix this damn problem. Ign sparetire671
  • Options
    023740023740 Registered Users 12 Posts
    Left a deposit on a car. Was supposed to have the rest of it by now, but haven't been able to get on. Hopefully the guy understands cause I know cie won't give me the money I already put down...
  • Options
    Abd_ansari82Abd_ansari82 Registered Users 1 Posts
    Count me in
    USERNAME : Q333
  • Options
    Ale PedrazAle Pedraz Registered Users 4 Posts
    Error Occurred
    Unable to complete action. (500)
    F***

Ale Pedraz
  • Options
    k2solbrik2solbri Registered Users 7 Posts
    I created a forum account just to post to this thread. My name in game is PIRATE GAS 708 if it makes any difference. Hopefully something can be done to rectify the game being down for so long during prime time hours (and during a critical time period of turf wars). Something for people to consider is that online games like this get hacked/file bombed/you name it by people and it's possible the admins can't do anything about it, at least not quickly. It would definitely be appreciated by the player base if the company showed us support/compensation for all of the lost play time, personally I've been a very sad man not being able to play all day :(