Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

ERROR 500 PETITION

Comments

• Options
    R311R311 Registered Users 221 Posts
    Leave a fat review on the appstore / playstore too. Hurt them where it hurts...
  • Options
    nore7102nore7102 Registered Users 14 Posts
    Im for it I still cant play the damnn game.
  • Options
    4mjp4mjp Registered Users 37 Posts
    Where do I sign? Consider me Signed...
  • Options
    Z0SICKKZ0SICKK Registered Users 142 Posts
    ill sign i have spent alot of money and time i have over 150 cars and they better be there . Spent gems my team was last ranking 135
  • Options
    Tonedawg1Tonedawg1 Registered Users 1 Posts
    I just spent some cash as well and have the 500 error sucks signed by me
    Tonedawg1
  • Options
    Redlight driver 505Redlight driver 505 Registered Users 1 Posts
    I agree and sign we should get turf car!
  • Options
    Hemi lift 407Hemi lift 407 Registered Users 3 Posts
    I agree and sign. I couldn't even finish my turbo event yesterday.
  • Options
    short fuse 69short fuse 69 Registered Users 4 Posts
    What does it mean it keeps popping up on mine
  • Options
    Mr. GershowitzMr. Gershowitz Registered Users 393 Posts
    I remeber the days of a young racing rivals when the orange bar of death was a light issue and an easy fix. Just force closing and reloading game to play multiplayer. Now this 2pm Saturday to Sunday still 11:25 am and still getting error 500. Wow. I never seen the game out of order before.
  • Options
    02AccordSE02AccordSE Registered Users 1,184 Posts
    Ill sign, this is lame
  • Options
    Captain NugCaptain Nug Registered Users 19 Posts
    I would like to see us gems buyers get compensation for sure, I am very disappointed in the lack of work they put into the game. I spend alot of my hard earned money on this game ever turf, just to not be able to race for my team.. we are currently 69th and dropping because no1 on my team can race... smh!
  • Options
    Maestro SpeedyMaestro Speedy Registered Users 22 Posts
    I'm in. if somebody is a lawyer or knows a lawyer we need the advice to take this to the next level because we are paying real money and not getting the service,
  • Options
    turbine overloadturbine overload Registered Users 1 Posts
    I sign to this to......I got in and I got kicked out my team because I couldn't fking log in. This is bs, they did the same with nitto1320 legends and now this smh CIE IS A SHAME
  • Options
    AuraliveAuralive Registered Users 103 Posts
    I'm signing this petition. Can't believe what's happened. After all the time and money and energy we put in every week and no admin response. So a turf car is the least they could do
  • Options
    CBM BB6CBM BB6 Registered Users 24 Posts
    All teams who participated should get compensated the turf car for this event or maybe set the cutoff higher than top 100 and go off team rank before error. Ign: CBM BB6
  • Options
    BOURNE potatoBOURNE potato Registered Users 14 Posts
    Signed, almost 2000 gems used this week alone; plus gem cars and cash bought.
  • Options
    chri$chri$ Registered Users 94 Posts
    just got able tolog in.. and MY TEAM HAS DROPPED 97 SPOTS.. OUT OF TOP 100. HOW IN HELL ARE TEAMS GETTING MOVED AROUND IN RANKINGS.. BUT YET MOST OF US IF NOT ALL OF US ARE NOT ABLE TO LOG INTO THE GAME.. HOW ARE THE STANDIBNGS CHANGING SO MUCH.. I SMELL A HACKED GAME.. SOME HACKER GROUP HAS STAGED AND TAKEN OVER THIS GAME SERVER AD AWARDED THEMSELVES THE PRIZES AND PROBABLY MOST OF EVERYBODY'S GEMS AND CASH. WHAT A SHITTY EXAMPLE OF A GAMING PROGRAM..POORLY DONE AND RAN.. IM SICK TO MY STOMACH... IVE SPOENT LOTS OF MY OWN MONEY ON THIS GAME.. SPENT WELL OVER 800 GEMS JUST IN THIS TURF WAR.. AND NOW ALL WASTED FOR NOTHING.. NO TOP 100 PRIZES.. NOTHING..
  • Options
    gogugogu Registered Users 1 Posts
    For mi is the same . I cannot open the game the errror 500. Hope they found a solution .....
  • Options
    dollface080dollface080 Registered Users 1 Posts
    I sign.dollface080...I don't scam or hack.I do put real money into this game.along with time effert &love.I just wanna race.win or loose.
  • Options
    chri$chri$ Registered Users 94 Posts
    GUYS try out the game No limit racing.. it very similar.. and u dont spend nowhere near amount of real cash.. when this game is down like it is now thats my 2nd home.. this game is obviously reached its peak andthe makers made their money back and now could care less if the game recovers or runs again.. thisis so sad.. if i had a lawyer family member i would have these idiots in a lawsuit for ripping us off for spending our own money for nothing.. a big turf war game going on into its last few hours and now we cannt play.. so basically last 15 hours the teams top 100 have their chance at a prize and rest of our teams struggling for top 100 are now screwed..ALL FOR NOTHING.. WASTED 80 GEMS OVER NOTHING.. THEY SHOULD GIVE US ALL A FREE CAR AS IN TURF PRIZE PLUS THE GEMS AND EVERYTHING ELSE FOR TOP TEAMS.. .. IF WE ALL STRIKE AND QUIT THEY HAVE NOCHOICE BUT TO SATISFY OUR OFFER.. THIS IS CRAP..
  • Options
    bigg juice doggbigg juice dogg Registered Users 138 Posts
    i sign this petition as well. We should all get a turf car or extra turf time.
  • Options
    Captain NugCaptain Nug Registered Users 19 Posts
    Man.. I was soo stoked for this turf car, it was my birthday plus we formed a brand new team.. I wanted this car as my b day gift.. I spend well over 2k in gems, almost 40k in points before this all started happening.. we were under the 50th spot but now we keep dropping and still can't race and put up anymore points.. it's very disappointing.. ign is Captain Nug!!
  • Options
    MayhemC4MayhemC4 Registered Users 7 Posts
    absolutely sign this petition... no support from developers/owners of the game during a supposed HUGE turf war/special event... upwards of thousands of complaints and they just sit on their asses enjoying the money they made from the players who paid to play this game.... utterly ridiciculous
  • Options
    justwonderingjustwondering Registered Users 135 Posts
    I SIGN. HUNDEREDS OF DOLLARS INVESTED IN THIS GAME. DENYING PRODUCTS I HAVE PURCHASED CANNOT BE LEGAL! COMPENSATION IS A MUST WHEN THEY EVER DO ANSWER US. THIS IS RIDICULOUS.
  • Options
    STEWIEGRIFFIN10STEWIEGRIFFIN10 Registered Users 136 Posts
    I'll sign! Still can't play
  • Options
    ThomascoburnjrThomascoburnjr Registered Users 2 Posts
    I sign to. I spend to much time and money for this mess....
  • Options
    Bad RussBad Russ Registered Users 157 Posts
    I'll sign up I usually don't bitch about the issues but this is total bs preiod. I too think they should at the least just up a turf car f or all playing. Haven't been able to play for 2 days now. May just forget how to play al t ogether if this keeps up
  • Options
    PraçaPraça Registered Users 1 Posts
    I sign this petition
  • Options
    GARFIELD1GARFIELD1 Registered Users 135 Posts
    I sign. we should be compensated for these errors. hasn't worked in a day
  • Options
    mattycrzmattycrz Registered Users 492 Posts
    signd it and wtf is going on