Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

ERROR 500 PETITION

Comments

• Options
    HRC RacingHRC Racing Registered Users 4 Posts
    Sign me up. They need to give us something.

HRC Racing 8
  • Options
    Hooked1Hooked1 Registered Users 156 Posts
    I am signing as well. This is bs that we cant even play.
  • Options
    Skid supa 252Skid supa 252 Registered Users 244 Posts
    Count me in
  • Options
    Mike breezyMike breezy Registered Users 437 Posts
    Sign me up..haven't been able to play all day!!
  • Options
    short fuse 69short fuse 69 Registered Users 4 Posts
    What does it mean it keeps popping up on mine
  • Options
    War Machine 89War Machine 89 Registered Users 33 Posts
    I'll sign! this is bs turf car for everyone it's Halloween trick or treat but I know it will be trick from them there not giving anything if they don't im done it's sad really !
  • Options
    all lai me alsoall lai me also Registered Users 1 Posts
    When this problem finish. ?? Error 500
  • Options
    JRM76JRM76 Registered Users 6 Posts
    I sign , need to do something
  • Options
    Royal HeirRoyal Heir Registered Users 141 Posts
    I sign also
  • Options
    SGTShark78SGTShark78 Registered Users 28 Posts
    Happily signed
  • Options
    gitemmm131gitemmm131 Registered Users 725 Posts
    Gitemmm131...would be great to get compensated. Not sure we will but its worth it
  • Options
    roestreyevroestreyev Registered Users 1,443 Posts
    Signed this... I don't think they care about their customers anymore, but worth a try...
  • Options
    SigmasiixSigmasiix Registered Users 51 Posts
    SIGN GIVE US THE TURF CAR FOR FREE!!!
  • Options
    Jrive09Jrive09 Registered Users 453 Posts
    Signing it. Never giving a dime to this stupid company. Just wish they actually cared lol but why would they. they already have our money
  • Options
    tat2facetat2face Registered Users 2 Posts
    I'll sign please fix cie. This really sucks that we cant can't turf
  • Options
    JRM76JRM76 Registered Users 6 Posts
    I sign , glu needs to make this right I spend money every week for this bs to happen
  • Options
    miami n ekomiami n eko Registered Users 1 Posts
    i sign! we should get something for not being able to turf for 2 day straight!! especially when gems are on sale.
  • Options
    ImpeImpe Registered Users 48 Posts
    i will sign to
  • Options
    bellamortesbellamortes Registered Users 1 Posts
    i sign. this is complete and utter bullshit from glu. if we dont get something back from all this im sure they will lose a lot of players. hope they read this!
  • Options
    TheMagicRatTheMagicRat Registered Users 28 Posts
    I will sign however I shan't be holding my breath as a great many of us are still waiting for compo for the "July Update Fiasco" !!! I think it is quite the worrying sign this has been going on for over 24hrs yet no official word from our new overlords!!
  • Options
    Driver12upDriver12up Registered Users 2 Posts
    I sign petition,
    Over 1000 gems wasted this turf, on boosting and engine repairs and upgrade tunes.
    Everyone is boosting trying to snag every last point.

MY team was at top 50 and slowly slipped out of 100 range! BECAUSE WE CANT LOG IN.
    How are teams still turfing . If players can't get into turf rooms - or 90 % of the time the fame will not load since the turbo event and continues I to ford event.

Game still not loading. Lots of time, effort, and hard work, and MONEY wasted.
    Gem package and turf car reward would be appreciated.
  • Options
    kenneth reidkenneth reid Registered Users 252 Posts
    definitely "sign" lol dont know how legit this is, but we deserve some sort of compensation
  • Options
    iGanja420iGanja420 Registered Users 1 Posts
    Ill sign it!
    My name is iGanja420 and i approve this proposition
  • Options
    DeanoDeano Registered Users 3 Posts
    I sign this petition we all should get turf car
  • Options
    Justin HerassJustin Herass Registered Users 4 Posts
    ill sign been 25 hrs now for me
  • Options
    budjarredbudjarred Registered Users 287 Posts
    Thanks u guys but this is NOT the petition. ..this is just a notice that i put the PETITION in SUGGESTIONS & FEEDBACK THREAD.. hopefully u might have signed that as well.
  • Options
    fawkdisgamefawkdisgame Registered Users 3 Posts
    I posted my remarks on Google play and reduced games rating and now I'll post it here, cie games crashes during pinks and I've lost countless cars like this, they blame my connection which was horse ****, money and gems vanish, once again horse ****, then I spend money and either what I purchased didn't appear or never credited, big heaping pile of fly infested horse ****! Now error 500 world wide, whose to blame now CIE GAMES or is it once again my fault?
  • Options
    ANDCOYANDCOY Registered Users 34 Posts
    I'll sign. They need to do something to make this right
  • Options
    ANDCOYANDCOY Registered Users 34 Posts
    I'll sign. They need to do something to make this right
  • Options
    Prater11Prater11 Registered Users 1 Posts
    I sign! Cant buy boost even after pressin restart 20x