Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Unable to complete action (-12) then reloads and will not load game

smokesquadbiddysmokesquadbiddy Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 57 Posts
I was trying to get into a tournament it was supercharger tournament and I was I a maxed r class the lobby filled up with civics and other d class cars I force closed app to leave tournament quick before it started when I reloaded game it's just a black screen that says unable to complete action error (-12) and has the restart button I do that and it freezes when the initializing bar gets full and stays there tried logging in to my account on a diff device same thing happeneds gamer name is biddy420
Prev13

Comments

• Options
    DemonLegacyDemonLegacy Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 372 Posts
    I'm stuck in the tourney screen, no mAtter what I do, it loads the tourney. Hope they fix it soon. Like asap soon.
  • Options
    NickTheBeastNickTheBeast Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users, Users Awaiting Email Confirmation 9 Posts
    Demon Legacy, the exact same thing is happening to me.
  • Options
    scott mi77erscott mi77er Registered Users 63 Posts
    Same here any fix yet?
  • Options
    smokesquadbiddysmokesquadbiddy Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 57 Posts
    This is weak man I'm gonna really screw my team this turf I'm leader so can't be booted lol
  • Options
    Please help I'm really going through racing rivals withdrawals and my team is freaking out that we're gonna loose now
  • Options
    stutters450stutters450 Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 8 Posts
    I'm having the same issue! This sucks bad!
  • Options
    Do you guys all use android?
  • Options
    Nope I'm iPhone even tried logging in on my old android device same thing happeneds
  • Options
    It's crazy how badly understaffed there tech support staff is.
  • Options
    Any other time I've had issue with other apps it's fixed within mknutes
  • Options
    Yes I have deleted game loaded game on diff device even still same bs I'm getting soo mad now I'm feeling retirement from top 100 coming
  • Options
    I'm done I'm just gonna retire this is such bs I can't even justify wasting more time and not getting a single reply from game I've sent tickets on my other account posted several times here and even emailed Glu I have thousands invested into turfing and now my team is screwed because these ppl released tournaments premature and it full of issues
  • Options
    [RR] Sparkle[RR] Sparkle Moderators 1,805 Posts
    There is another thread on this topic that Ryyst replied to, but to catch you up. We have our best engineer looking at this issue. No ETA yet on a fix but it is being taken as a priority.
  • Options
    Thank god I know my team is all quiting this turf because I'm leader and can't even log in I'm just gonna retire from turf go back to a 50!gem team
  • Options
    [RR] PhoenixX[RR] PhoenixX Moderators 1,575 Posts
    Oh btw, reinstalling isn't going to help this so reinstalling may just make you lose your account if it's not already linked. We're currently working on a fix.
  • Options
    Any update my team is all mad I can't turf I'm missing a lot of turf here still get error (-12) and then game freezes on loading bar when I restart it my other account that was frozen in the tournament works again but my main account still not working I'm really getting sad now
  • Options
    Please anyone here give me anything else to try I can't believe I've been without game for 3 days already this is just crazy how can this not be fixed yet I've sent emails to every email support address I could find with pics of my error and when and how it happened there had to be someone out there that cares about the players being affected by this
  • Options
    [RR] Sparkle[RR] Sparkle Moderators 1,805 Posts
    This is still being investigated by our QA department. Problems like this are not instant fixes so thank you in advance for your patience.
  • Options
    Just bumping to keep it up top this just sucks sooooo bad my alt account stuck in a 6 person tournament too it started and 2 ppl left been stuck in it since yesterday can finish because there is no one to race second round lol I just hope I get my main back before end of turf I really screwed my team bad here don't think I will ever even consider doing a tournament ever again in this game I'll be turf only for now on
  • Options
    NickTheBeastNickTheBeast Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users, Users Awaiting Email Confirmation 9 Posts
    Smokesquad I feel the exact same. I'm having the same problem as all of you guys. It's getting ridiculous. I have sent emails to every support team, made posts on this website, and all I get is the same answer "We're currently working on a fix" well how long does it take to just take the stupid tournaments out of the game? Because with all the glitches and bullshit they have had, why don't they make it without bugs before they release it. Hate when people released unfinished shit.
  • Options
    Totally agree I left my game on the loading screen over night because I was off work today still didn't load lol 9 hrs on the loading screen nothing day 4 on a game I waste so much money on I agree there should be some sort of massive compensation for this I've never had issues and lack of help like this with any game I have ever played my entire life even when I have had computer issues a tech can log in and fix my computer over the Internet in a day or so 4 days for a very good paying customer is just out of hand I have now screwed my team to the point where there is no way for me to fix it when I get back more like if I get back I give up back to real life no more game for me not like this is ever getting fixed just are best ppl are working on it lol maybe u need to hire better ppl because any other company in the whole world would have backed up their product and fixed their mistake by now I give up
  • Options
    stinkbomb610stinkbomb610 Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 7 Posts
    Yep I'm stuck on same error just purchased 30 bucks worth of gems for turf this weekend and now I'm screwed please get this fixed
  • Options
    This is just sad :( there is not gonna be a fix anytime soon it looks like I seen like 20 ppl with same issue on Facebook now I'm stuck playing nitro nation u know that shit has really gone downhill when ur playing nitro nation
  • Options
    KONTOSKONTOS Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 3 Posts
    same problem here.. pls fix it,,
    username: KONTOS
  • Options
    user name stin bomb and I'm not happy about this at all
  • Options
    Well I'm sorry guys but in a way I'm a little happy to know its not just me
  • Options
    draftmotodraftmoto Registered Users 82 Posts
    I joined a s class tourney last night and now I'm getting the same error I been locked out for like 12 hours
  • Options
    draftmotodraftmoto Registered Users 82 Posts
    Is there any way you guys can fix my account so I can get onto it ? Ign Is draft moto 1168 I'm getting the restart error 12 code to after being screwed out of a stella and my maxed lambo in tournament
  • Options
    Young majorYoung major Registered Users 13 Posts
    im stuck to won a race then i ahd to restart out the blue and now its ****
  • Options
    Join the club bro ain't nothin happening yet I been waitin almost a week now