Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

GoSoHawdd is a scammer

124Next

Comments

• Options
    Martin918RSRMartin918RSR Registered Users 340 Posts
    Lol kittens probably has like 750 different profiles.. I'd watch my back if I were you @Thedarthyguest
  • Options
    K1TTENSK1TTENS Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 3,066 Posts
    Im not saying you will be scammed im just saying i will be happy if you do cause your calling me a scammer for no reason and im not blind so dont say u didnt
  • Options
    ThedarthyguestThedarthyguest Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 8,825 Posts

Lol kittens probably has like 750 different profiles.. I'd watch my back if I were you @Thedarthyguest

Probbaly more profiles Lol
  • Options
    No i dont i have 1 i just started forums about a week ago dumb fucks
  • Options
    Martin918RSRMartin918RSR Registered Users 340 Posts
    Hahahaha haha ha ha ha ha... Riiiight
  • Options
    @Martin918RSR Beleive what u want man but this is my only account
  • Options
    ThedarthyguestThedarthyguest Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 8,825 Posts
    M8 Shadup befor i rek yu wit a stok skilyne 2000 skrobs!!
  • Options

how about u im done with this post read man
  • Options
    K1TTENS said:

how about u im done with this post read man
    Yu scred m8?
  • Options
    GoSoHawddGoSoHawdd Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 233 Posts
    Im pretty sure its safe to say that nobody likes Kittens...
  • Options
    HTownFinestHTownFinest Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 878 Posts
    lol
  • Options
    skitlessskitless Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 1,280 Posts
    LegitOnly
    LegitOnly → GoSoHawdd
    Thomas is an awesome dude, i spent 200 on paypal first. No worries
    is a remark on sosohawdds wall ....
  • Options
    edited August 2015
    GoSoHawdd said:

Curious who thomas bowen is..... You sent someone money, but it wasnt me. So since you sent someone money that means i scammed. You, i have your screenshots... Of you admiting all this is a lie... Why keep it up..

look at the name he sent the money too, yall do know HER name is Brianna right? not Thomas. I've done deals her and will still do deals with her.

If there name is brianna why someone say thomas is legit on there wall ? kinna odd .. don;t you think lol
  • Options
    You made a fake account and posted on my wall..... The account that said that is a day old with no losts or vouchers.... Why are you trolling so damn hard...
  • Options
    racing_rivalsracing_rivals Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 4,084 Posts
  • Options
    Exactly... Go look on my wall... Scammers dont have vouchers... Beacuse they scam... I have plenty... Use Common sense
  • Options
    Shadowracer33567Shadowracer33567 Registered Users 249 Posts
    Negative vouchers and walls can deleted .
  • Options
    Shadowracer33567Shadowracer33567 Registered Users 249 Posts
    Use high caution when dealing with gosohawd
  • Options
    right i made a new account 3 days ago just to put in your name is thomas . Get real . I have honor nor do I lie. I let the little kids do the scamming and lieing
  • Options
    DJDUHFHSIANDJDUHFHSIAN Registered Users 1,038 Posts
    gosohawdd is trying to ruin my rep for no reason
  • Options
    edited August 2015
    she is trying to seem legit so she can scam more and more people. Maybe only scam people with very little vouchers or scam for decent amount of rl money
  • Options
    theforgottenonetheforgottenone Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 330 Posts
    Skittles what's your Ign?
  • Options
    edited October 2015
    blank
  • Options
    is this shit still going on lol
  • Options
    i know sad right? why can't i just leave it alone i mean it is only 65 usd right?
  • Options
    isn't paypal giving ur money back? u stated that in the post that u were on the phone with ur bank and they were going to revoke charges?
  • Options
    bank decided to be dicks so waiting on pal pay for the verdit.
  • Options
    lmfao I guess she has a new account lol
  • Options
    edited August 2015
    who ?
    or what are you talking about ??