Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Lost account please help

BHBG101BHBG101 Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 52 Posts
Lost my account after exited and returning back into the game account was gone can still see old account when I look my profile up cars and all please help need old account back please old account name is BHBG101 ..........NEW ACCOUNT NAME IS DRAFTER NINJA 1819 please restore old account google name is ANTWAN JENKINS got an email from glu cs asking me to rate there service but account is still not restored
Prev13

Comments

• Options
    [RR] Sparkle[RR] Sparkle Moderators 1,805 Posts
    Update your ticket you put in and let them know you still cannot access the account you want to recover.
  • Options
    edited August 2015
    Ok i did this but how long will that take for them to respond i thought it was great when they responded so quickly only to find out that they haven't even fixed the issue $400 in gems and cars ive spent on this game for me to patiently wait. Then I get an email saying rate there customer service and after This issue is Still not resolved you tell me to update ticket ..does that mean I'll have to wait another 15 to 20 days to get another email that might just say the same thing can't do it I recently talked to google support and told them about the the issue they informed me that if the issue is not resolved in a few days to contact them back and they will refund my purchases I have made to this game I don't want to do that but I just can't be out of $400 just because of an update error please fix don't want to be an A hole but I can't just lose account and just let it go ..
  • Options
    Really just want my account back really don't wanna go through Google play support my bank and all .just want my account restored smh
  • Options
    CodeOverflowCodeOverflow Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 236 Posts
    I'm so very skepticle at that google refund thingy. Specially considering that it wasn't a one time payment..Good job. You go from annoying to full on paranoid to threats.

That's the way to fix things... NOT.

You've already been told that support is overburden and responses can take up to 14 days. You'll just have to wait like everyone else.
  • Options
    Dude stay of my discussion I could careless about what you think and your opinion you are the one that's annoying until they hire you as an employee mind your business I talked to google support its not a threat just telling what was told to me little boy
  • Options
    And if you ever had a bank account and dealt with Google like I have you should know that they can refund payments on google play back from as far as 4 months do your homework before you speak
  • Options
    I'm annoying but you have 6 disagrees on your profile smh
  • Options
    CodeOverflowCodeOverflow Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 236 Posts
    People on the internet idgaf about disagree with me? Oh my. So devastated...

And to correct you (again) Google will only refund if what you purchased has not been fulfilled, wasn't as advertised, or in case you just want to defraud google and say that "a family member" did it without your consent.

All of those aren't true so. Google doesn't refund stubborn little boys that screwed up their login.
  • Options
    And I wanna see how you would act if your account was fd up easy to talk trash and comment on other people with smart as_ remarks when you can still play get a life
  • Options
    [RR] PhoenixX[RR] PhoenixX Moderators 1,575 Posts
    Your oldest ticket is only 3 days old. A member of our support team will be getting back to you regarding your issue soon.
  • Options
    edited August 2015
    I was just wondering why did i get an email saying rate there customer service that's all does that mean that my ticket has been passed and I have to do new one?
  • Options
    edited August 2015
    Man Mercedes will be gone or ill have to pay full price by the time my accounts restored.. sucks lol
  • Options
    So ready to get back to turf lol had just bought mazda 6 put the white mattie paint and the 1 mill gold rims only raced 2 times before account got lost was about to buy $50 in gems and buy nissan gt3 oh the wait is killing me lol
  • Options
    Tickets are answered in the order in which they are received. I know it sucks, but you will need to wait.
  • Options
    I understand it's cool I think I'm 8 days in on my ticket just hanging in there
  • Options
    iiAMSHiFTYiiAMSHiFTY Registered Users 965 Posts
    How can the oldest ticket be around 3 days old. I've submitted a ticket on the 7th. Was my ticket not recieved? Hope to get my account back soon.... :/ I've been waiting patiently for almost 2 weeks.
  • Options
    See thats the kind of stuff I fear that I'll be sitting here waiting a whole month or so on my account but hopefully I've sent the right info I have google play receipts of all purchases for my lost account so hopefully olit goes smoothly
  • Options
    It must have been submitted incorrectly if it is not there. The foolproof way is to use the "?" button from the account you currently have access to.
  • Options
    ALHYRANALHYRAN Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 1 Posts
    the problem that i can not access my account
  • Options
    iiAMSHiFTYiiAMSHiFTY Registered Users 965 Posts
    I've submitted my ticket exactly as shown.

GC name: Gorez :)

Account I wanna replace: geggsj

Account I want replace with: 5 A V A G 3
  • Options
    [RR] PhoenixX[RR] PhoenixX Moderators 1,575 Posts
    That's awesome. Looks like everything there is correct! A member from the support team will be getting back to you soon.
  • Options
    germaingermain Registered Users 1 Posts
    How do I get my main account "Germain Laurel" I made a side account and accidentally signed in with my Facebook and now I can't get my old main account please help.
  • Options
    THESTIG1987THESTIG1987 Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 19 Posts
    I have my account back soon then i sent a ticket on the 8th so shouldnt be long right?
  • Options
    the current wait time for a response is about 14 days. Tickets are answered in the order in which they are received.
  • Options
    As much money as I spend on this game this long wait is crazy
  • Options
    edited August 2015
    I sent my tickets on the 8th which is 12 days ago i hope its sorted soon i have allready missed two turf wars because of this problem i dont want to miss another one
  • Options
    Can anyone check that you have recieved my ticket or if someones working on it please i sent the tickets by the name of JUICED JUICE 1676
  • Options
    yep it was received.
  • Options
    It's been 2 weeks how much longer do I have to wait
This discussion has been closed.