Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

If you have proof on Alesha123 being a scammer...

Comments

• Options
    RayCaballeroRayCaballero Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 822 Posts
    $1,100,000 in showroom plus $15,1xx tires, $75,000 rims and ten gem paint, your right, it's worth more...
  • Options
    RayCaballeroRayCaballero Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 822 Posts
    Let's go E.
  • Options
    I spun. Oh well.
  • Options
    edited August 2015
    Ya got me, happens. :)
  • Options
    Caboose1744Caboose1744 Registered Users 13,341 Posts
    Lol its cool good race bud
    What's up beautiful?
  • Options
    Ehhhhh that stuff SUCKKKED
  • Options
    What?
    What's up beautiful?
  • Options
    Alesha123Alesha123 Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 1,571 Posts
    lmao
  • Options
    edited August 2015
    Can't believe I spun led me to believe you might of had that spin launch apk but how will I ever know
  • Options
    Wow...... That really low bud I don't have any kind of hacks just because you had a flaw doesn't mean that I hack
    What's up beautiful?
  • Options
    Just saying you might of.
  • Options
    It may have happened before and may have happened that time.
  • Options
    Ok....... Considering I wouldn't risk what I have on a hack when I'm a true racer
    What's up beautiful?
  • Options
    bighead6988bighead6988 Registered Users 3,619 Posts
    @Caboose1744 we all know ur legit bro,been around along time
  • Options
    edited August 2015
    Lol thanks bud. @bighead6988
    What's up beautiful?
  • Options
    OFF ROAD HEMI2OFF ROAD HEMI2 Registered Users 1,011 Posts
    Crack must be dirt cheap in y'all's area.
  • Options
    Lmao im tired AF and where I used to stay there were crackheads
    What's up beautiful?
  • Options
    It wasn't like everywhere you look though only a couple @OFF ROAD HEMI2
    What's up beautiful?
  • Options
    Mpetz89Mpetz89 Registered Users 3,077 Posts
    No bounty hunting is not scamming that is giving the scammer what they deserve if U could get one of these low life's scammers for one of their cars or rrc than by all means do so as long as U don't keep what U got off that person an return it too someone that was scammed by the low life than by all means go ahead
  • Options
    Mpetz89Mpetz89 Registered Users 3,077 Posts
    It's only fair to let them see how it feels look Alesha has tons of post about being a scammer an now since it happened to that person she is waiting for the money back ahahahaha typical **** scumbag how bout this all the ppl U have scammed low life r waiting for their stuff back ray good job man just make sure U take pics for proof an return to the ppl that were scammed by this low life Alesha123 how does it feel scumbag waiting for Ur money back lmfao get a life
  • Options
    ThedarthyguestThedarthyguest Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 8,825 Posts
    Omfg stfu Alesha isnt a scammer and there's NO reason to fight about it for 3 pages straight
  • Options
    mossiahmossiah Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 493 Posts
    All I've seen is @RayCaballero scam @Alesha123 of a mill. As far as I'm concerned ray is a scammer. And as you've seen no one has come forward saying alesha is a scammer, you've just taken then money
  • Options
    OhISnappedOhISnapped Registered Users 667 Posts
    exactly. RayCaballero scammed Alesha123 for a mil. The only thing alesha did was scam the idiot selling hacks. Alesha you have me added in game. Ill give u a stella so this **** idiot can go **** himself. It isn't maxed but it will bypass this **** idiot scammer @RayCaballero
  • Options
    OhISnappedOhISnapped Registered Users 667 Posts
    and MPetz is just a buttbuddy of RRDevil and follows his threads like they mean the world to him.. I'm guessing its the same guy. Prolly 321run
  • Options
    LuggagemanLuggageman Registered Users 2,053 Posts
    So, we have established that @RayCaballero is a **** idiot.

@Caboose1744 if a guy provides proof of someone scamming them; scamming that scammer with the intent of getting the person his stuff back is fine by my books (Only if the guy has been proven to be a scammer). I guess everybody has different ideals.

The case of @RRDevil and @Alesha123 is the last thing I'd give a **** about. Devil is a retard selling the link to a modded apk which he hasn't even made himself. He can go **** himself for all I care. That doesn't taint alesha's rep in my books at all.
  • Options
    DJDUHFHSIANDJDUHFHSIAN Registered Users 1,038 Posts
    @Luggageman pretty much sums it up.
  • Options
    DrifterMickeyDrifterMickey Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 3,286 Posts
    I didn't get pics but alesha scammed me out of 100k
  • Options
    DrifterMickeyDrifterMickey Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 3,286 Posts
    I go to church btw
  • Options
    Alesha123Alesha123 Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 1,571 Posts
    so at @RayCaballero
    will u give me my money back?
    and thx guys
    @Luggageman
    @OhISnapped
    @Thedarthyguest
    @mossiah
  • Options
    mossiahmossiah Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 493 Posts
    @DrifterMickey and I'm the Pope