Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

The New Forum (Temp Site)

Comments

• Options
    TheGangstaTheGangsta Registered Users 13,283 Posts
    bumppp
  • Options
    cpremecpreme Registered Users 306 Posts
    can i take the name 321 run on the new forum? lolol dont know what he did, but he sure is POPULAR
  • Options
    DCantDCant Registered Users 1,374 Posts
    I will sign up but what is this for?
  • Options
    edited May 2017
    delete this please....
  • Options
    Caboose1744Caboose1744 Registered Users 13,341 Posts
    What was your name @mywayracer
    What's up beautiful?
  • Options
    mywayracermywayracer Registered Users 3,965 Posts
    1_mywayracer

• Options
    mywayracermywayracer Registered Users 3,965 Posts
  • Options
    Caboose1744Caboose1744 Registered Users 13,341 Posts
    Not sure then you would have to ask @shtoobie or @chrisjrab59
    What's up beautiful?
  • Options
    I cant change my pic username DcantTheHybird
  • Options
    chrisjrab59chrisjrab59 Registered Users 544 Posts
    @mywayracer when we see multiple accounts by created within moments of one another, and none are verified via email confirmation, they are regarded as spam. I apologize if your account was legitimate, however there were two created very closely together. "mywayracer" and "1_mywayracer".

I will restore "mywayracer" for you, please let us know if theres anything you need. Also please note that multiple accounts are not allowed. Thanks
  • Options
    Please PM me to receive the temporary password assigned to your account. Thanks @mywayracer
  • Options
    TheGangstaTheGangsta Registered Users 13,283 Posts
    Glad it sorted out for @mywayracer . bumpy
  • Options
    shtoobieshtoobie Registered Users 7,944 Posts
    @DCant not sure what your little rule thingy was all about, but I do know that staff members are getting annoyed with being tagged in random things. They've seen this probably 100 or so times, and they've allowed it so leave the staff alone :)
  • Options
    cars4driftingcars4drifting Registered Users 728 Posts
    you guys should make a category "closed", then when we "close" our old postings, we could move them to the closed category, less clutter then
  • Options

you guys should make a category "closed", then when we "close" our old postings, we could move them to the closed category, less clutter then

Meh. That clutters the initial impression of it though. Less categories generally looks better, and I'd rather just leave closed threads alone. I can sink them to the bottom of the forum if need be.
  • Options
    KingklutzKingklutz Registered Users 3,510 Posts
    Got this when I tryed to load the site

• Options
    Update: forum is under technical maintenance for approximately 15 minutes to one hour. Please stand by. Thanks
  • Options
    Kingklutz said:

Got this when I tryed to load the site

I think CeeRab is doing maintenance on it. It's down for me too. I'll get more info when I can.
  • Options
    TomcleeTomclee Registered Users 1,524 Posts
    Has it gone down?
  • Options
    edited November 2015
    Tomclee said:

Has it gone down?

Yes. Temporarily.
  • Options
    Aha, could you possibly make sure that it say that it's under maintenance on the screen so I know it's not on my end, cheers
  • Options
    TomcleeTomclee Registered Users 1,524 Posts
    Oh, okay @shtoobie
  • Options
    My apologies guys, it was kind of a shocker to me. Apparently someone may have hit a corrupt file and caused a server wide error. Im working on getting it back up now. We may have lost recent posts (within hours old).... @Kingklutz @Tomclee

Thankfully its early on and there isn't a huge member base thats all throwing rocks at me lol
  • Options
    *throws rock at @chrisjrab59 *
  • Options

My apologies guys, it was kind of a shocker to me. Apparently someone may have hit a corrupt file and caused a server wide error. Im working on getting it back up now. We may have lost recent posts (within hours old).... @Kingklutz @Tomclee

Thankfully its early on and there isn't a huge member base thats all throwing rocks at me lol

I didn't do it :trollface:

Jkjk It actually wasn't me, I haven't even been on the dashboard today, I just got home from school.
  • Options
    Well, whoever's fault it was, the latest backup was saturday morning, so hopefully we didn't lose too much stuff :-/
  • Options
    this is why embedding photos from who knows where and stuff can be iffy lol. Its a privately owned and hosted server so we can't expect the same robust stability as a multi million dollar industry like GLU lol. In progress of re-uploading
  • Options
    Sh!t
  • Options
    edited November 2015
    Soooo... Lol I guess it's not that reliable then? :disappointed:
  • Options
    its shouldn't happen again, I'm taking extra precautions. Don't lose faith guys, just be careful to make sure you let files fully upload before moving on. Someone may have canceled a upload of an avatar or post which in turn corrupted the .dat file. Im making it read only now that can't happen again.