Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

POST ALL JACOBWALTANATOR SCREENSHOTs & INFO HERE

Comments

• Options
    2HIPSI2HIPSI Registered Users 6,984 Posts
    Amazingly you thanked him at 8:40 right after he made you aware at 8:38...... But he just sent you a message at 9:23 right after you responded to this thread?

photo E58FED9B-D921-4F7E-A18F-F2F2A0EB82C3_zpsrvp7dmow.png
    OG - 2HIPSI aka 2 High Psi

• Options
    If I knew someone had just got my GTR livelry back at 8:40 I would be sure sending him a message at 8:41 not 45 minutes later ;)

• Options
    JacobwaltonaterJacobwaltonater Registered Users 1,393 Posts
    2HIPSI said:

If I knew someone had just got my GTR livelry back at 8:40 I would be sure sending him a message at 8:41 not 45 minutes later ;)

okay well I saw the post from @KKDude11432 where he said just quting and I went to the link wich was here.. so I thought a way to proove it was message him.. so I did.. don't see what's wrong here
  • Options
    So he made you aware that your GTR livelry had been reclaimed at 8:38....... You waited until 9:23 to send him a message saying "hey I heard you got one of my cars", when most people lose something they want to reclaim immediatly or at least contact the person that made the discovery ASAP. Not wait 45 minutes to message amazingly 2 minutes after you had to make it look like it wasn't you

• Options
    2HIPSI said:

and I saw where u were saying something about the gtr being watched so I even said in my posts idk who to trust so I was gonna leave him Alone and not message him.. kinda thought he maybe knew the hacker or they worked a deal to come at me.. this is the same with anything you can always turn stuff around and make it go places but all I know is that's just wasting time and drama and ur precious fingers typing instead of doin somethinf usefully.. if I wanted to quit I would sell my cars for PayPal and be done but I really did get hacked and my cars were stolen so belive what u like I don't need ur opinion here..
  • Options
    cars4driftingcars4drifting Registered Users 728 Posts
    Just saying bro, but VERY suspicious
  • Options
    cars4driftingcars4drifting Registered Users 728 Posts
    @cristhian3261 @2HIPSI lol. I saw that too. :confused:
  • Options
    shtoobieshtoobie Registered Users 7,944 Posts
    Guys, we have to remember though that this means we'd be accusing jacob, a trusted member for quite a while now, of being RFS.

That part just doesn't add up to me.
  • Options
    fungunfungun Registered Users 316 Posts
    I agree. This guy is like a brother to me man. We traded long before all this fourms drama started. I don't see anything suspicious really. I'm with @JacobwaItonater on this 100%. With you bro all the way.
  • Options
    RFSRFS Registered Users 333 Posts
    lmao!! goddemm!!'
  • Options
    OGsmoke215OGsmoke215 Registered Users 1,548 Posts
    @RFS stfu biitch, I'm still waiting for your lame asss...
  • Options
    @OGsmoke215 shut your queer lame asss up kid! That place u showed me is a lil business only lmao! i'll see you in game bro and whoop that candysmelt asss of yours faggett! :blush:
  • Options
    @RFS Little business?? It's actually an apt you dumb fuuck, I gave you the right address. The area is Lincoln Heights, please come over!!!
  • Options
    @RFS Cross street is Daly and Manitou.. Come!!!!
  • Options
    Cook me dinner and Ill come!!
  • Options
    The dinner is going to be tomato soup made out of your blood. Piece of shiit little kid
  • Options
    DiamondFoxDiamondFox Users Awaiting Email Confirmation 927 Posts
    I don't have my phone on me rn or id post them all.. admins covering for Jacob they deleted my conversation with 1.5k views about him scamming
  • Options
    I prefer spaghetti! I'll bring the garlic bread!!;))
  • Options
    TomcleeTomclee Registered Users 1,524 Posts
    So @DiamondFox jacob scammed you?
  • Options
    yes out of a s2000 re and 1993 mustang re
  • Options
    TomcleeTomclee Registered Users 1,524 Posts
    PM me bro
  • Options
    itripdabearsitripdabears Registered Users 1,102 Posts
    Lmao this thread is like highschool all over again haha ....cheap weed n apple sauce ;)
  • Options
    Tomclee said:

So @DiamondFox jacob scammed you?

it's funny cuz he has my onyx and alpine don't let him deny he don't do it was a 2 for 2 deal he's a liar
  • Options

I don't have my phone on me rn or id post them all.. admins covering for Jacob they deleted my conversation with 1.5k views about him scamming

they didn't cover anything they closed the thread like they just did to me today for all the drama and cursing
  • Options
    you even made a fake account to show the convo.. u even said good deal and vouched for me.. fishy it all came up on the forums an hour or 2 later.. it was droped so keep it droped.. I traded an onyx and alpine for ur s2k and mustang.. your the one who did the deal.. still wondering why u wnated the onyx and alpine bad.. I think you wnated to do the deal so u can say I scammed you.. watch who you deal with all..
  • Options
    shtoobieshtoobie Registered Users 7,944 Posts
    So much drama. Come to the new forum lol, it's much less dramatic.
  • Options
    @RFS keep making jokes lame. You're just biitch kid
  • Options
    why would anyone ever trade 2 turfs for those shit cars bud? I got screen shots on my phone
  • Options
    @OGsmoke215 I'll be the bigger man with bigger penis and balls and I'll walk. You on the other hand just sit down and eat your pnj sandwich