Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Help me to get my account back

2Next

Comments

• Options
    [RR] Ryyst[RR] Ryyst Registered Users, Moderators 3,814 Posts
    And that's the ID thats linked to your phone?

That is the correct ID that is associated with REALSHANKVAULT.

All you should need to do is have your device logged onto that Google ID108375122320393678139 and when you load up Rivals and select Google Play, that should load up that racer.

So lets go through this step by step.

1. Go to your device and take a Screenshot of the Google Play app showing your Google play name
    2. Delete Racing Rivals
    3. Re download Racing Rivals
    4. Launch Racing Rivals (How far do you get?)
    5. Choose Google Play when prompted (What happens?)
    6. If it makes you start a new game, create a new racer and let me know that Racer name.
    IGN: The Real {RR} Ryyst
    Soon to be Ex-Carbonated Community Manager

• Options
    shankshank Registered Users 1,828 Posts
    nah device id got changed due to that error now it shows = 305820ECFBE7C174
    but from pc i got my old id.. on pc it still show me my old id pics below

pc :

on device:

dont know the way to know id on device so i use Device id app

and it leads me to a new racer called GREEN SHIFT 9097

hope this will help
  • Options
  • Options
    edited March 2016
    There is the problem. Your device is logged onto the incorrect Google Play account....

Your Racer Account, REALSHANKVAULT is linked to the Google Play Name: Real Shank Vault (GoogleID: 108375122320393678139)

Your device if logged onto the Google Play Name: Realshankvault (GoogleID g11328753540140637482)

Your device needs to be logged onto Real Shank Vault (GoogleID: 108375122320393678139)

• Options
    TheGangstaTheGangsta Registered Users 13,283 Posts
    I think what ryyst is trying to say. load the new game, uncheck and log out. clear data the game. resync the correct google gmail.

load the game and select the correct google account.
  • Options
    That's what i m saying from the beginning after that error it got messed up ..
    M using same gmail account i.e shankvault@gmail.com

u can see in device pic and pc pic, email address is same i.e shankvault@gmail.com

m not a expert .. i dont know how that happen .. how that got changed from (GoogleID: 108375122320393678139) to (GoogleID g11328753540140637482)..

but every time i logged into shankvault@gmail.com it leads to me ign GREEN SHIFT 9097 i believe its (GoogleID g11328753540140637482)...

Is there any fix to this or can u swap my two igns and restore my ign realshankvault in (GoogleID g11328753540140637482)
    ..?
  • Options
    here is full description of my problem step by step hope this will help to understand and solve my problem.
    (Its what i understand)

1. My old google Google Play Name: Real Shank Vault (GoogleID: 108375122320393678139) which i use in past to access my ign REALSHANKVAULT with no issues in past
    2. that error showed up i.e. Authentication fail
    3. it forced me to state a new name (which i state as Realshankvault )..(GoogleID g11328753540140637482)
    4. Now after examining a google play it state both pic included

5. So every time i load rr it loads a Realshankvault instead of Real Shank Vault or u can say
    (GoogleID g11328753540140637482)..instead of (GoogleID: 108375122320393678139)

i tried it several time it gives me a same effect m stuck with racer name GREEN SHIFT 9097 and not able to load my racer name realshankvault

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

As u know m the legal owner of that racer would you have powers to transfer those cars into my main account i.e.(Real Shank)or in GREEN SHIFT 9097 which is currently accessible with shankvault@gmail.com......???????

@[RR] Ryyst
  • Options
    I can't help any further here. That mix up is on your device between Google Accounts, that's not us.

As of right now, to access the Racer REALSHANKVAULT, your device needs to be logged onto the Google Play account Real Shank Vault (GoogleID: 108375122320393678139), which it is not.

You have a few options.

1. Log out of the Google Play account Realshankvault on your device and log onto Real Shank Vault (You may need to contact Google if you are unable to log onto that account to have them help you log onto the correct account)
    2. Create a new racer that IS NOT linked to Google Play and contact customer service to have them move the Google Play account from REALSHANKVAULT to the new racer. THEN have them move the Google Play account from GREEN SHIFT 9097 to REALSHANKVAULT
    3. Link GREEN SHIFT 9097 to Facebook. Contact customer service to have them move the FB link from GReen Shift 9097 to REALSHANKVAULT. Then delete the app and reinstall, then choose FB instead of Google Play

• Options
    @[RR] Ryyst 3. option is sounds good

but what info. should i provide them in request to move my fb link from Green Shift 9097 to REALSHANKVAULT..
  • Options
    i got it thanks will do that
  • Options
    got my account back special thanks to @[RR] Ryyst ...
    u are g8 guy ..
  • Options
    kabangpow91kabangpow91 Registered Users, Users Awaiting Email Confirmation 5 Posts
    @[RR] Ryyst my Google play lost the sync with my RR account I've emailed customer service through the game and through the Web page, it's been almost two weeks and still haven't heard anything. Please check if there is even a ticket for my racer. The ign is KABANGPOW91 but when I log in I have new racer. I'm jus trying to re-sync to KABANGPOW91. Please help!
  • Options
    @kabangpow91 yes its problem with google .., i contacted google in past and they said their engineers working on this problem..

About getting your account back its possible through fb link connect your fb with new racer and tell rr customer care to transfer that link to your main racer and then start a new game and connect through fb..

As far as getting reply from rr guys it takes time depending on how much tickets they have .. it takes me 10-15days ...

hope this will help
  • Options
    juliojulio Registered Users 7 Posts
    I have a similar problem . .. help me please @[RR] Ryyst