Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

6.0.2 Bug Reports

Comments

• Options
    MONSTERMANMONSTERMAN Registered Users 276 Posts
    MONSTERMAN

Iphone 5s

Few bugs or better to say graphics issues here...

First one is all my Nissan GTR's has red eye now, picture below...

photo 15049990_10210769148322727_2096468772_n_zpsfp0wwfhq.jpg

Second is the glowing rims even the ones that was installed long time ago or the ones about to be installed on the car, pictures below...

It supposed to be full glow but the way it looks like only the lip is glowing...

photo 15086395_10210769159283001_1013179723_n_zpsjklwffak.jpg

Same on this one here:

photo 15058626_10210769147802714_1380001340_n_zpsg7aidkwo.jpg

On this one the windows should be glowing too but they don't:

photo 15135697_10210769148082721_147266601_n_zpspmmfbgc5.jpg

Thank You for all the hard work.
  • Options
    MONSTERMANMONSTERMAN Registered Users 276 Posts
    Addition to my above post:

when entering tournament, if i have boost off, i can't turn it on before the race starts or if i enter with boost on, i can't turn it off...

Even tough i tap the boost on/off and it showing on or off but when the race starts and i can see by running time that it was either off or on and sometimes we all want to turn it off or on depends on who is your opponent racing with.

Thank You.
  • Options
    Bambi12112Bambi12112 Registered Users 2 Posts
    Bambi12112
    Lg Stylo 2
    Game is working better and graphics definitely look better still missing some textures like now my rims are messed up and my matte paints still are not back also the menus are working super slow and very cringe worthy
  • Options
    Bambi12112Bambi12112 Registered Users 2 Posts
    Finally went to try to race and game froze had to take battery out of phone to turn it off
    Bambi12112
    Lg Stylo 2
  • Options
    lilbitohhoneylilbitohhoney Registered Users 1 Posts
    edited November 2016
    I am still very disappointed in the graphics. My car is supposed to be green and purple and it is still green and blue. The only reason I had this car is cause it looked like the hulk in car form
    My screen name is lilbitohhoney I have an Android operating system and it also has lagged horribly since I updated from the open of the app
  • Options
    PapaSmurf2016PapaSmurf2016 Registered Users 4 Posts
    Hi guys my name in game is Speedy Control 2432 in experiencing the problems as everyone else my wheels always show up black
  • Options
    PapaSmurf2016PapaSmurf2016 Registered Users 4 Posts
    I just want it fixed
  • Options
    possumownagepossumownage Registered Users 32 Posts
    Still some lag,especially at the finish line its real bad there.Was playing a lot better before 6.0.2

Moto G third gen
  • Options
    DementedKronosDementedKronos Registered Users 2 Posts
    Racer name: TH3 D3M3NTED KRONOS
    Device: tablet Next book Ares 8 Android version 5.1.1

I did the new update but now it won't load on my tablet. I open the game and it just stays on the load screen for hours and never loads. Im going crazy here because I really wanted to race in this turf. Please help me!
  • Options
    [RR] Ryyst[RR] Ryyst Registered Users, Moderators 3,814 Posts

Racer name: TH3 D3M3NTED KRONOS

Device: tablet Next book Ares 8 Android version 5.1.1

I did the new update but now it won't load on my tablet. I open the game and it just stays on the load screen for hours and never loads. Im going crazy here because I really wanted to race in this turf. Please help me!

Have you tried deleting and re-downloading?
    IGN: The Real {RR} Ryyst
    Soon to be Ex-Carbonated Community Manager

• Options
    [RR] Ryyst[RR] Ryyst Registered Users, Moderators 3,814 Posts

I just want it fixed

We're working on the rims issues.
    IGN: The Real {RR} Ryyst
    Soon to be Ex-Carbonated Community Manager

• Options
    custom_s1ick_203custom_s1ick_203 Registered Users 2 Posts
    Looking better and better every update keep up the hard work still having the rim issues but only with the experimental graphics turned off when it's on rims are good but the paint looks off like the patterns in the flake

Device note 5
    Ign : custom s1ick 203
  • Options
    crazycharocrazycharo Registered Users 14 Posts
    I believe that the new update is pretty decent. I have noticed that there is a severe amount of lag when I race opponents with matt or sparkle paint.

I hope that the issues are ironed out for turf as it makes for really difficult racing when, due to the lagging issues, you cant launch properly.

But this is not a rant.. as I do appreciate what Glu is doing with the game and I can see through the problems and look forward to racing in a great game with no issues in the near future.
  • Options
    DownShiftDownShift Registered Users 304 Posts

I believe that the new update is pretty decent. I have noticed that there is a severe amount of lag when I race opponents with matt or sparkle paint.

I hope that the issues are ironed out for turf as it makes for really difficult racing when, due to the lagging issues, you cant launch properly.

But this is not a rant.. as I do appreciate what Glu is doing with the game and I can see through the problems and look forward to racing in a great game with no issues in the near future.

Thank you, this is really helpful info, I'll have someone look into those specifically
  • Options
    DementedKronosDementedKronos Registered Users 2 Posts
    I deleted it and re installed it more than 5 times already.... Still the same. It just says "Racing Rivals has stopped" and the option to report or close.
  • Options

I deleted it and re installed it more than 5 times already.... Still the same. It just says "Racing Rivals has stopped" and the option to report or close.

We are looking into these issues.
  • Options
    aubassplayeraubassplayer Registered Users 2,725 Posts
    edited November 2016
    @Ryyst what did y'all do??? It was finally work decent enough for me to race.. only lag was at launch but I had it figured out... I raced this morning and it was fine... I just logged in and everything is lagging by about 2 sec.. I hit launch before 3rd yellow light comes on and still get a .200 r/t. Let alone the drop is impossible now... Man I was just getting used to launching after 3rd yellow light...
    Device is moto G 4th gen
    Ign is au bass player.
    Thx...
    Ign: au(space)bass(space) player
    Team: 9am michi
  • Options

@Ryyst what did y'all do??? It was finally work decent enough for me to race.. only lag was at launch but I had it figured out... I raced this morning and it was fine... I just logged in and everything is lagging by about 2 sec.. I hit launch before 3rd yellow light comes on and still get a .200 r/t. Let alone the drop is impossible now... Man I was just getting used to launching after 3rd yellow light...

Device is moto G 4th gen

Ign is au bass player.

Thx...

We have not pushed any fixes since 6.0.2 went live.
  • Options
    Crap.. I dont know then. Was working fine now super lag..
  • Options

Crap.. I dont know then. Was working fine now super lag..

Can you tell me more about the car you're racing? paint, wheels, all the details please.
  • Options
    It's all my cars. But I was in a light blue. Non matte focus RS. Blue glow rims. Lambo lp670-4sv. White , z28 matte red, Red glow, res tm52's. I don't know what happened. I didn't change anything in my phone.. and I'm on Wifi 5' from my router. It was working decently earlier.. now I have to launch before 3rd yellow.. and I shift at 5k and it still hit limiter at 7500 on first 3 shifts. Man, this is getting tiresome..... Thx downshift
  • Options
    XXB00573DXXXXB00573DXX Registered Users 607 Posts
    http://i.imgur.com/OCVzt8r.jpg
    thats with expiremental graphics on^^^
    http://i.imgur.com/xVMktzQ.jpg
    this is with it off^^^
  • Options
    Riyaad01Riyaad01 Registered Users 89 Posts
    @[RR]Ryyst

Update for me works, I can notice the fps improvements. Graphics both old and experimental are not the greatest, not yet.
  • Options
    GoonGoon Registered Users 89 Posts
    edited November 2016
    Gold flake paint looking like orange flake. wtf??

Also gold wire rims are black.

• Options
    scorpion88scorpion88 Registered Users 2 Posts
    [RR] Foxx said:

Ign: Jake Frum State Farm

Device: Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge Plus

Problems: My fps is bad with lag. When running a race the rpm gauge goes up in a very stuttery/laggy manor. Many of my wheels installed on my cars are not the way they should be. Missing color or polished features or glow. Have several pictures of them all. In tournament race, when you finish in first or second, the race times are basically hidden by the lines that go to people's pictures.

can you please send me your images
    I'm having similar issues on lgv10
  • Options
    scorpion88scorpion88 Registered Users 2 Posts
    Rust game is laggy on lgv10 and galaxy tab pro 10.1
  • Options
    NASTYTHUGNASTYTHUG Registered Users 1,121 Posts
    @[RR] DownShift/@ [RR] Ryyst, I have the nexus 7, pixel lx and the note 7. This is horrible nothing but lag and now that I can actually get in to my garage it takes like 2 mins for me to get in the shipyard and when I try to get in a lobby it takes just as long. I don't care about the cheap as gift that everyone got...I just want no lag. Once again I will be missing turf cause the lag is bad. IGN: N A S T Y (2 spaces)
  • Options
    C y r u sC y r u s Registered Users 293 Posts
    Is anyone else getting this? When your about to launch the lights now go ding ding ding pause...... ding which throws off the launch for many cars. I'm averaging about .05+ rt I haven't had rt like that since I first started playing this game. Now .100+ rt is pretty common among top racers ever since 6.0 came around. At what point do you chalk this update and direction of the game up to a loss and revert back then build from there? How long do you sit on this and lose customers before you say "hey. Maybe this wasn't the best idea" and move on from it?
  • Options
    xeonsxeons Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 3 Posts
    Racer name : Motor Booty Affair
    Device : Samsung Galaxy 4 Tab
    Issues : I purchased 10 Honda crates and didn't get my crates because at the same time Racer Club also loaded which overloaded my inventory. I got the Racer club items but I have not received my 10 crates from Honda. Please help soon.
  • Options
    BilleniumBillenium Registered Users 4,260 Posts
    Game running smooth for me . S7 edge. Just the wheel colors
    Ign billenium Team Wo Throttle level 250 600,000 plus street cred don't get scammed