Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

United Racers: We Demand Fair Compensation for Our Losses! Do the right thing!

ShinBeatsShinBeats Registered Users 908 Posts
CIE,

You tell me your user base is 80,000. But how many of them are actually giving you money on a monthly, if not weekly, basis? I'm willing to bet the majority of them are the ones that log into this game once or so per week, and are not paying you for your services. Then we have the rampant scammers and hackers, who are not paying you anything either, because they can just steal it from the ones who are.

In less than 12 hours, I have amassed 100+ LEGIT players who ARE for SURE paying you money. We are the ones who you should pay attention to. We are the ones who pay a good deal of your salaries. We don't want anything outrageous or something that's going to cost you royalty fees or anything like that, what we consider as a fair compensation for our HUNDREDS of dollars of lost money (since it seems getting all of our cars back is not possible,) we DEMAND that you compensate us in the amount of 2,000 gems. Foxx mentioned in the open letter than he doesn't have a problem with that.

This looks like it's in the works, but we also DEMAND that you permanently IP Ban/Mac Address ban the players and devices of people who have been proven to hack. If FIVE people come to you with PROOF that a player is hacking, then you need to take appropriate action and BAN that player. A way to report a hacker needs to be added to the game so you can do your jobs as administrators and QUICKLY (not 1-2 weeks later) BAN these crooks and stop them from taking money from the people who pay you.

Until we are compensated and we feel safe, we will no longer support you. We have supported you all this time, all of these months, through the good and the bad, through all of the glitches, hackers, errors, and now it's time for you to do the right thing and support us.

2000 Gems
Hackers Permabanned

Sincerely,
The United Racers

United Racers

ShinBeats
67 Blown Nova
Mseat68
WD4NL
CHANDLERS
-The_BoSs-
NEILB4ME
TeeEnnTee
SIKAS SHYT
Cagedbull
1V1acGyver
TheShanky007
Aznryda1
Old women
Uneekstructure
Howisthat
Cocoabiscuits
MrSlayHer
Terrydunne.
xTROGDORx
RISK14
LEGENDMASK
FEDEXP
Razoor112
Thunt3hunna
Ric88Notch
Ty Sper
Leoncita67
OHIO RACER
XX CHASE XX
isellcars
geekmonster6069
Mud digger
Smurfcivic
Hard8
DAHITMAN
EVILBIKERACER2
David0712
Calebs05
Mattmck2009
JuaNN
NJFINEST
Crazy kells
Stargazer1972
HausisBoss
JDM RX 8
OVERDRIVE QUEEN 64
ThatKidLMBD
STUPID YOUTUBE
Xx “SG” Nomad 03 xX
xXxFalkenxXx
1BULLET1DEER
JJZUBIA
CRANKYj
Goldtop1955
DMTAYL0R
Snow M
LOLLOSH
Fast_Ricer
Dig shakedown 79
KURTISB
Phinsta
Shoemeister 8
Clifton07hoss
COBRA KING 2014
Hontegra_0095
ki11switchNgage
ROCKIEFRESHMMG
BORIL BG
dj_amur
Hawaiianboyy
DR DANK0
Isaiah 732
Kingklutz
Jamiecanuk
I FORGOT MY NAME
Rockstar71
Mr Rogerz
XWYX
hemiboy57
iam2slow2win
delapena99
300Eclipse
L U I S 4 2 0
jjbinx808
King Racers
cssolocam
AVECMJ
breezy x beast
J O L L IxB E A ST
jkmcfly
imatait
jenann 65
thadbuckler
byanose
purceillaga
blower cams 40
jspeed3
crazy brake 89
Racer X 15
Alex8888
lilj8517
nsbowhunter
Ahmed_Halowd
Guichy729
Kumag Racing
Dannieboy22
Andy198
Duke Chalado
Joshuaficked
yourworstnitemare
Chris.er
Ghost bandit
Pauls back
Trotts24
Scania Fan 1990
8x x8 LAST STAND
BRIAN OCONNOR RIP
ROTONDO
PIERRE PREZZURE
OG Lungs
D3mon12345
AVECMJ
Drunkenmaster
Ceo_roy
Ohitsover
KING NISMO
D I L L I G A F 1972
0nda6as2fast
Geester123
Flaver 13
RR :3VIL NIGT RIDER
Red Fuel
NickCereghino
Super Ninja 500
EVERYONE on WASTEGATE LEGENDS (10+ ppl)
82catdad
Shafin364
Line_It_Up
SECRETDASHER
Avenger33DK
Demon12345
TRU3 K1NG
RZR 69
PINKSMASTA
Ritaaa
MsNoName
Jacob0999
YOUTOOSLOW
Prev134

Comments

• Options
    Old WomanOld Woman Registered Users 2,799 Posts
    Thx a lot shin
  • Options
    SubaruSTbyeSubaruSTbye Registered Users 70 Posts
    100 percent support this. Just isn't fair to all the honest, loyal, responsible players that we are the ones getting screwed out of real money because people know how too find exploits, use them to their advantage until the Administrators find out, reset them, and then repeat the process. We could use the exploits we found for our pleasing, but we report them because we support this game. That's something you guys need to recognize. It doesn't do anything to them but the whole thing can e avoided by IP Bans. If it happened to a group of people once, why would you let it happen to a group of people twice? Doesn't make sense.
  • Options
    FaZe VeloFaZe Velo Registered Users 125 Posts
    I agree with this completely . I'm spending irl money on gems and stuff to buy my cars and what not but also support the game..but when they don't care about us just the money.. That's something else.. And these scammers need to be taken down. But if they're smart they're gonna have multiple accounts . And may have already transferred most of their cars over. Hopefully the legit players get the refund or token giving thanks to the support we put into this game.
  • Options
    1Bullet1Deer1Bullet1Deer Registered Users 422 Posts
    I support this
  • Options
    iKon_EM1iKon_EM1 Registered Users 8 Posts
    I support this.
  • Options
    Scorpion's HeartScorpion's Heart Registered Users 117 Posts
    I think 2000 gems its not enough. The Furai costs 2000 gems. a lot of people have lost more than one furai because of dna hack. i think at least 10400 gems (equivalent of 200$) would be fair. Not for everyone, only for those who've lost gems cars because of dnf/foul hack
  • Options
    SubaruSTbyeSubaruSTbye Registered Users 70 Posts
    I can ancer some off thes queston right now I.p ban will not more it's easy to chage ur I.p adrees and apple do not allow udid bans witch I think is stupid on apple becos that's how thay geting away with it but whot thay can do is go to apple and ask apple them self to do the udid ban witch thay can do
    You do realize that most of the hack come from users with a jailbroken device. And the perks of a jailbroken device is that you can change your UDID for ANY app, and even for your device itself. What we think is easy, is a difficult task.
  • Options
    CRXBOICRXBOI Registered Users 491 Posts
    You guys need to calm the F down. You know how hard it is to write a code for games like these ? There is always going to be issues. CIE is doing their part and replacing losses that occurred. Don't use this opportunity as a free grab from them. I've spent enough on this game I could have bought a third car for my self. You don't see me freaking out cause I lost a Furai and 2m?.. I warned you guys about this perviously on that Friday morning. You had the chance to listen to me and what I said about not pinking and not betting cash. It's not that hard to win points in turf without high stakes betting. I know for a fact they were busting their butt trying to figure out where the issue was this whole weekend. So now please stop crying and send info and screen shots also who it was you raced and what day/time it was. This photo is for Kenny I still hate that kid haha !
  • Options
    PeterbootzPeterbootz Registered Users 16 Posts
    ShinBeats wrote: »
    CIE, You tell me your user base is 80,000. But how many of them are actually giving you money on a monthly, if not weekly, basis? I'm willing to bet the majority of them are the ones that log into this game once or so per week, and are not paying you for your services. Then we have the rampant scammers and hackers, who are not paying you anything either, because they can just steal it from the ones who are. In less than 12 hours, I have amassed 100+ LEGIT players who ARE for SURE paying you money. We are the ones who you should pay attention to. We are the ones who pay a good deal of your salaries. We don't want anything outrageous or something that's going to cost you royalty fees or anything like that, what we consider as a fair compensation for our HUNDREDS of dollars of lost money (since it seems getting all of our cars back is not possible,) we DEMAND that you compensate us in the amount of 2,000 gems. Foxx mentioned in the open letter than he doesn't have a problem with that. This looks like it's in the works, but we also DEMAND that you permanently IP Ban/Mac Address ban the players and devices of people who have been proven to hack. If FIVE people come to you with PROOF that a player is hacking, then you need to take appropriate action and BAN that player. A way to report a hacker needs to be added to the game so you can do your jobs as administrators and QUICKLY (not 1-2 weeks later) BAN these crooks and stop them from taking money from the people who pay you. Until we are compensated and we feel safe, we will no longer support you. We have supported you all this time, all of these months, through the good and the bad, through all of the glitches, hackers, errors, and now it's time for you to do the right thing and support us. 2000 Gems Hackers Permabanned Sincerely, The United Racers
    I lost cars too. Gems won't make up for the time/money wasted. I've spent hundreds of dollars on this game. I want the cars back. I deserve over 1000 gems for the quick build and gem repairs and gem boosts to win these cars in pinks. Plus the millions I spent on upgrades. The picture is too large to upload but my M3 GT2 was my favourite car that was taken from me from the foul hack.
  • Options
    BORIL BGBORIL BG Registered Users 827 Posts
    CIE gave me 500 gems ... I lost hulked zr1 and 500k from one hacker and 2 mil from other and over 20 cars from blacksreen ...
  • Options
    CRX BOI, you mean the topic when you wouldn’t tell us what the exploit was? You wouldn’t even tell us who/what to look out for. I’ve already made this clear, that we are NOT looking for 2000 Gems for the hack and the hack alone. WE Want 2000 gems for EVERYTHING that has happened to us. From Black Screen, error -3, DQ, everything. 80 gems and the Z4 is NOT fair compensation for EVERYTHING.

I picked 2000 gems as a middle ground; as there are some who lost a little and others who lost a lot, (Scorpion’s Heart for example.) IF YOU ARE OKAY with LOSING a 2000 GEM car(s) ($50 real life dollars,) and RR MILS, and then being compensated with 80 gems and a car, more power to you, but that is selfish as you are not considering the others who have lost much, much more to that. And again, I’m not just talking about the hack.

• Options
    STARGAZER197STARGAZER197 Registered Users 24 Posts
    This is a call to all top 50 teams!! CIE needs to know that we the legit players are tired of all the bs from the cheaters hackers glitchers scammers! Not to mention all the black screens errors etc etc etc... I'm BOYCOTTING turf for at least this week!!! If the top 50 teams do the same CIE WILL TAKE NOTICE AND SEE JUST HOW MUCH THEY STAND TO LOOSE BECAUSE OF THE BS!!! Who will take a stand?
  • Options
    Goldtop1955Goldtop1955 Registered Users 556 Posts
    2,000 gems is a one week supply for turf if your on a decent team. That amount is a joke....
  • Options
    IVIacGyverIVIacGyver Registered Users 79 Posts
    2000 Gems is fair, we are just looking to replace lost cars. If you lost a turf car then that needs to be replaced as well.
  • Options
    -The_BoSs--The_BoSs- Registered Users 232 Posts
    Let's not be too greedy here 2000gems is a verry fair amount for everyone
    2,000 gems is a one week supply for turf if your on a decent team. That amount is a joke....
  • Options
    Mud DiggerMud Digger Registered Users 1,928 Posts
    I havnt been comped anything and I've been loosing cars and cash since the very first ratings glitch was discovered lol.. It's still early, maybe later today? Haha
  • Options
    Some players have gotten their car back and 500 gems, but I think these compensations were only for the hack, NOT for any of the other stuff described.
    Foxx and CIE we appreciate you giving back some users their cars and the 500 gems, but we still need to take care of the other users who have lost out to all of the other errors.

We are still asking for 2000 gems.
  • Options
    I also wanna say, SHAME on people who think that people who lost HUNDREDS of real life dollars to ERRORS on CIE's part don't deserve compensation!! What kind of person are you?! So if I buy into any product, and it fails me, or a feature on it doesn't work, I don't deserve to be compensated? That's ridiculoous. I'm glad we don't live in a world like that.

It's not about making mistakes, we all make mistakes. It's about, what you do to make those mistakes right.
  • Options
    UPDATE

We got some support from TOP 25 TEAM REBORN LEGENDS, who definitely is a big contributor to this game! The co leader of Reborn Legends is NOW on the list of people who will NOT be turfing this week and NOT be buying gems either!! CIE, will you compensate us and right the wrongs done to 100's of supporters of your game?
  • Options
    deezy24deezy24 Registered Users 304 Posts
    I also will NOT be turfing or buying gems.
  • Options
    ANOTHER top 25 TEAM is supporting United Racers!! HEAVYHITTERS coleader has also voted not to race until we are justly and fairly compensated!! CIE, do I have to get the entire top 25 to stop support for you to do what's right? We're not even asking you to break the bank or give us unlimited free product. It's already been stated that 2000 gems can be burned through in ONE turf week, so we will continue to be firm in our demands!
  • Options
    SPEEDY DRIFT 127SPEEDY DRIFT 127 Registered Users 240 Posts
    Add me to the list,Although i didn't lose any cars i did lose several points and a few thousand RR cash during the last turf war.My username is Scania Fan 1990
  • Options
    List updated.
  • Options
    STUPID YOUTUBESTUPID YOUTUBE Registered Users 38 Posts
    CIE NEEDS TO REALIZE THAT CUSTOMERS ARE THERE NUMBER 1 PRIORITY AND THEY NEED TO HEAR US OUT 2000 gems is not a big demand but it's a worthy demand for one week of losing hundreds of dollars!! I received 500 gems and they think that will satisfy me no it won't. Because I burn through thousands every week and this one week for for the camaro I lost nearly 2000 gems to hackers and glitchers
  • Options
    STUPID YOUTUBESTUPID YOUTUBE Registered Users 38 Posts
    To whomever thinks that we the community are in the wrong. you have to look at this way when you pay roughly 75-90$ a month for a cell phone bill and to find out you lose 5 hours of service due to towers being down millions upon millions is losing money for the business calls, service calls, missed appointments, GPS location down going down internet down ETC ETC so it's entirely up to the company to compensate the loss of there customers for that mistake regardless. so what do they do they offer to pay for the bill for the rest of the month to satisfy there customers. So put that into this perspective we buy gems cars and cash and to find out we lose it because there is a glitch and loophole in the system . -3 errors unable to load and black screening not for 5 hours but for 5-6 days and even longer. So it is up to the company to compensate for loss of real money put into the game and to make it aware to there customers that it is safe to start using the service again. And if they don't do that guess what you have 1000's of angry customers who will stop using there service and they will lose 1000's every week who should've been deserve to be reimbursed in the first place. Fox stated that there are 80,000 users probably 40,000 are active for most of the time but then there are about 10,000 who actually take the game very serious and spend 100's every couple of days. Imagine losing 1000 of those players who are top 50 every week and spending nearly 100-200$ every week. It adds up so CIE REALLY NEEDS TO LISTEN TO WHAT WERE TRYING TO SAY
  • Options
    Casedood2k4 says:
    Oh and I want to point out the spendin real money aspect of it all too. Let's say you go to the movies, $20 after the ticket and popcorn right? $10/hr is cheap entertainment. Now do a real activity like going out in the boat- $100 in gas, $25 for food/ice, $15 for bait, $25 gas in the truck, $10 ramp fee- $175 for 4 hours on the water? $40+ an hour for a SHORT day not including the boat or truck or maintenance costs? No go play your game WOT- race takes 10 seconds, betting and loading time 20 seconds, that's 120 races an hour at ABSOLUTE BEST, that's 40 gems for boost an hour. Plus repairs? Let's say 10 gems per 3 minutes. That's 200 gems per hour. So for around 220 gems/ $4.99 per hour people complain? Let's DOUBLE my math, 460 gems of wild crazy racing and buying crapp for less than $10 an hour? Go watch a movie if that's too expensive.
  • Options
    CIE what do you plan to do? There's no way this could all be missed.
  • Options
    Skull Racing is ALSO NOT turfing or buying gems!!! It's gonna be one empty turf unless CIE does the right thing..
  • Options
    Vigilante187Vigilante187 Registered Users 149 Posts
    Please no one hold your breath waiting to get reimbursed. Don't want to see anyone die
  • Options
    [RR] Foxx[RR] Foxx Moderators 2,164 Posts
    Im hesitant to even respond here, since you guys already have your pitchforks out. We are working on crediting users the cars they lost (now fully upgraded, even if they weren't before) we have also given them 500 gems. Now before you start telling me its not 2000 gems, there is only so much I can do. There is a time when what you ask for is unrealistic, ill do what I can but I cant do much more than that. The rest of you can expect to get credited back over the next day or two, as well as another gift coming from lutzberg just in general.