Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

2.0.... reports

[RR] Ryyst[RR] Ryyst Registered Users, Moderators 3,814 Posts
Hey all!

Well, here we are. THE update you and us here at Racing Rivals HQ have been waiting for. We hope that many of the issues players have encountered since the last update have been remedied and that you all find the new features to be as great as we hope. That being said, with any kind of update, we test as much as we can until we feel it's ready to be released to our players. However, we may not be able to find every issue that may pop up on the thousands of different devices and setups out there. So there may be a few wrinkles.

So it's easier for everyone to find, including myself, I've made this thread for you all to report things that you are encountering. So if you find something is amiss, please reply to this thread so I can easily find it and report it to our QA/Dev team.

First things first, before you report any "bugs"....

1.Try uninstalling and Reinstalling the app.
2. If you all of a sudden lost your account or find yourself back at level 1 or are now on an older account , please read this thread : http://racingrivalsforum.ciegames.co...-account-isues
3. Read 1

When reporting a "bug" try seeing if someone already reported it. If so and you have something to add comment on the original post that reported it
Please include some detail, maybe some screenshots of what you see, anything that can help us.

Details to include are:

IGN:
Your Device (include which version):
OS version: (include version number)
Data or Wi-FI:
ISP (Service provider):

For FB users:
IGN:
Browser(s) used:
OS and version number:
ISP (Service provider):

Thanks in advance!

Ryyst
IGN: The Real {RR} Ryyst
Soon to be Ex-Carbonated Community Manager

Prev13

Comments

• Options
    Old WomanOld Woman Registered Users 2,799 Posts
    Gears are still being stuck
    RR REPO MAN
    IPad 2
    Wi-Fi
  • Options
    Jaketheracer9955Jaketheracer9955 Registered Users 8 Posts
    Hey my name is jake and this seems to be the only way to really get in contact with anyone. I purchased gems before the update didn't recive thm emailed cie support they responded asking for my recipet and rr name which I thn provided and now it's been 5 days and no response or gems I have also now contacted glu support But other thn tht hickup the new update is running great for me! Finally lol
  • Options
    Boost Redlight 199Boost Redlight 199 Registered Users 191 Posts
    I have noticed a sense of lag when going from the race track to to chat. Makes a weird noise in my speaker. RR NAME BOOST REDLIGHT 199. ANDROID GALAXY S5. NEWEST OS FROM VERIZON. THANKS
  • Options
    EDUBZEDUBZ Registered Users 18 Posts
    Ing: EDUBZ, IPAD MINI, IOS, WIFI I am still getting kicked from game, where app force closes randomly and somewhat frequently. I will say it is better but that is not saying much when before I was kick once every few minutes. I also use my android phone to play and that seems to be ok, but it was running ok before 2.0. My husband plays on iPod and is not being kicked as much, Is this an issue solely related to iPad mini? And if so when does this plan on being fixed
  • Options
    MikeyChiMikeyChi Registered Users 13 Posts
    Ign: Mikey Chi Device: iPhone 4s Version: 7.1.2 WiFi and/or no wifi App crashes right after step 5. Never see my garage on multiple accounts. Crashing crashing and more crashing. This isn't a new issue, you know it's on going from the last update 2 months ago. It was "suppose" to be fixed in this update. Very disappointing.
  • Options
    EVO9FQ360EVO9FQ360 Registered Users 1,282 Posts
    Hey this is a forum account problem Hi Ryyst need big help when every I try to make a thread or go in to my messages or private message you it always says this dmd8ba.jpg
  • Options
    xx THUNDERSTRUCK xxxx THUNDERSTRUCK xx Registered Users 189 Posts
    On my android device, works great. I bought an IPOD touch to play at work and continually crashes before even loading to garage. Latest version installed, uninstalled 10 times, same thing over and over. Can not go into garage after do initial challenge and given new car. Since I bought IPOD 2 days ago, I WAS NOT worried about losing 3 cars before reinstall and starting over.
  • Options
    I have no in game name as you can not get to the point of creating one.Is IPODtouch latest version, 7. Whatever. Wifi...
  • Options
    drag kingdrag king Registered Users 82 Posts
    This new update made me lose a max nismo froze right on my painks no hard feelings buut this new update is real **** up like seriously I'm piss cause cause I use freaking real cash on this game I'm getting hate the game like. Seriously the new update pissing me off I know I'm not the only one Even as I open garage the player cars don't come up I have to restart all the time crash every 10 minutes just like that automatically and that's stupid I don't like this game any more just because of the stupid update that's **** up every ones fun that never happen to me so that's y I'm piss
  • Options
    [RR] Ryyst[RR] Ryyst Registered Users, Moderators 3,814 Posts
    For those of you crashing when trying to load, do you crash when the garage is loading or do you actually get to the garage?
    IGN: The Real {RR} Ryyst
    Soon to be Ex-Carbonated Community Manager

• Options
    Goldtop1955Goldtop1955 Registered Users 556 Posts
    Goldtop1955 Ipad 4g 7.1.2 Wifi Comcast Sticking shifter, can't hear ding ding as lights appear when starting race, but music and engine noise is loud. Raced a guy for pinks, sat with engine wide open waiting for lights for over 2 minutes. Message came up saying sending results..... I got a dnf and he got a disconnected and I won his car without ever racing. Lights and sound still out of sync.
  • Options
    My problem will be solved in an hour after I return my IPOD touch and buy a Samsung galaxy note.
  • Options
    KnighthawckKnighthawck Registered Users 86 Posts
    ign PHANTASM, IPad Air, version ios 7.1.2, Iphone 4S version ios 7.1.2 samething is happening to me what goldtop1955 said minus the pinks...

Wifi Comcast Sticking shifter, can't hear ding ding as lights appear when starting race, but music and engine noise is loud. Raced a guy, 20 minutes ago with engine wide open waiting for lights to turn green and nothing. Message came up saying sending results..... I got a dnf and he got a disconnected without ever racing. Lights and sound still out of sync. Also getting the same half screen when looking at videos for repairs and gems
  • Options
    NJFINESTNJFINEST Registered Users 252 Posts
    2 accounts same problem with both First one NJFINEST IPHONE 4S 7.1.2 DATA AND WIFI ( TRIED BOTH ) SPRINT SECOND ACCOUNT GE_GUCCI IPAD MINI JAIL BROKEN / 7.0.6 WIFI
  • Options
    pinkslips1pinkslips1 Registered Users 80 Posts
    Can I get my car back that I lost in a glitch
  • Options
    PsYcOwPsYcOw Registered Users 1 Posts
    IGN: PSYCOW Device: Sony Xperia Z1 C6903 OS: Android Kitkat 4.4.4 build 14.4.A.0.108 Both DATA (Telstra) & WIFI (Aussie Broadband) Random crashes in friends list, team screens, since the update to 2.0 its crashing when challenging someone and still takes boosts and stresses car, brings up HUD partially before crash, also crashes randomly when player challenges me, I did successfully complete daily challenge tho. Any suggestions?
  • Options
    trogdor48430trogdor48430 Registered Users 1,867 Posts
    IGN: xTROGDORx Device iPhone 4s OS version: 7.1.2 Data or Wi-FI: wifi ISP (Service provider): AT&T uverse (Internet) Sprint (phone provider) Issue My game crashes a lot. Cant race when i try to join a room it crashes, try to look at a friends profile crashes, and i cant install more then 3 parts on a car before it crashes.
  • Options
    PIGP3NPIGP3N Registered Users 212 Posts
    IGN: PIGP3N DEVICE: iPAD A1395 VERSION: 7.1.2(11D257) WIFI ISP: COMCAST Game cannot make it past the garage load up. HUD loads but the current car in my garage will not. I can see a Scion tC logo for a moment but then the game immediately crashes and goes back to my ipad home screen.
  • Options
    Goldtop1955Goldtop1955 Registered Users 556 Posts
    Lost 2 more... Darn nos wouldn't go off. Sticking shifter is killing me, but worst is not being able to hear anything except the engine revving.
  • Options
    mattycrzmattycrz Registered Users 492 Posts
    Iv got a galaxy s5 and the game wont load it says racing rivals not responding
  • Options
    NJFINESTNJFINEST Registered Users 252 Posts
    Any info on wats going on. Is it getting looked into ? Do we have to wait for the next update ? Etc....
  • Options
    V I P E RV I P E R Registered Users 9 Posts
    ING: MONEY TALK$ Idevice: iPhone 4 and iPad 2 Version: 7.1 and 7.0.4 jailbroken Wifi ISP:Comcast The game load to step 4 then crashes idk but I think is bcuz I have over 400 cars and I have another account whit 60 cars and I can play but after 5 or 6 races the game crashes I hope you can help me
  • Options
    0superman00superman0 Registered Users 67 Posts
    Other than ft he normal issues from the update. This version seems to be a drastic increase in quality. I like the different tracks. The garage organization tool. Is really helpful. I don't like the new random adds that pop up. But that's very minor. Over all I think you guys did a great job.... I know there is going to be bugs here and there. It's a new update and that is to be expected. I'm sure you guys will sort them out. Great job. I like the game ...
  • Options
    XJACKAZZXXJACKAZZX Registered Users 1 Posts
    XJACKAZZX iPhone 5c latest update 7.2.1 Lost cars , cash and gems with the update . Now I can't join the New York lobby . So that puts me out for turf ! The game just locks up . In the last 2 updates I'm down over 10 mill and 20 cars . I tried moving cars and cash from a old account and started a new one to keep from this happening agin but it did . With cash harder to come by on this game it hurts that much more
  • Options
    My s5 is android version 4.4.2 and i use wifi and it wont work on my phone keeps saying same thing
  • Options
    This is what i get evry timei try to load it.i pay real money on this game iv lost thousands and cars due to issues so id like the isue sorting
  • Options
    Old WomanOld Woman Registered Users 2,799 Posts
    So I'm now crashing after every race in this turbo turf I was racing my nismo... It's no fun
  • Options
    Spoiler Line 175Spoiler Line 175 Registered Users 82 Posts
    Issue: Starting from the very beginning of the game. After defeating the 1st guy in the D Campaign, it repeats the 1st guy again and then the game freezes if I attempt to run it again. I then have to do a forced reset to play the second through fifth D Campaign opponents. But the time bonuses are gone. Just the first one, the 15 second one am I able to collect. The rest are gone.

This is repeatable on my device. Reinstalling does not resolve the issue.

Android Galaxy Tab3 8.0 SM-T310
    Android Version 4.4.2
    Wifi
    Cox Communications
    IGN: Juiced Slammed 432
  • Options
    naaiellonaaiello Registered Users 17 Posts
    Ryyst!!!!! Why the heck are the lights still not synchronized? The lights are ahead of the sound. Dude why is it so hard to fix this plz explain!!!!! Ign: naaiello Device: iPhone 5c Os: 7.2.1 Wi-Fi ISP: Comcast Plz dude respond I never get any response to this topic!!!!
  • Options
    GlubracerGlubracer Registered Users 61 Posts
    I lost my 576tq ford gtr 1668 rating. Maxed nos, weight, transmission and some stage 1 parts to a bs foul. Light was green and sound chimed before i launched. Lost it to Sherriek. He was using a blue Maxed challanger srt8 in the pink. Id like either my ford gtr replaced or both the ford gtr and his srt8 which i shouldve won if possible. I spent all my rrc on that car and it was my only ford gtr. I was on the verge of quiting when it said foul.
This discussion has been closed.