Best Ways To Give Feedback

MeatheadMilitiaMeatheadMilitia Registered Users, Administrator, Moderators, Member, Moderator 449 Posts
edited February 2019 in Suggestions & Feedback
Hello!
Here are some examples of how to provide suggestions and feedback. 

Examples:

Feedback Criticism: "Hey, I don't like X about the game because of Y reasons. I think you could fix the problem by doing Z."  

Feedback Praise: "Hey, I really like X thing about the game, it adds Y to the game play. I'd like to see more of this in the future."

Suggestion: Have you thought about implementing 1? I think it'll help with 2 and 3 to the game." 

Your suggestions and feedback don't need to be written in the exact format above, but it will make it easier for us to understand what you're thinking!
Bacon and Coffee, that's what I'm fueled by. 

Comments

• LittleprinceLittleprince Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    Hey I dont like paying money for VIP and not getting all the features because I'm not getti g qhat I paid for. VIP is not giving 10 energy on the refresh. Please fix asap 
  • Cherry_MochiCherry_Mochi Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Maybe make the game available on browser, iphone, fire table, etc? Or at least make it available on older updates?
    I'd love to play the game instead of hearing other people talk about.
    Don't make me buy a new phone just to play a game I'm not sure I even like.
  • banab1987banab1987 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    The only characters I will ever pay for are Basil of Baker Street and Professor Ratigan. Please make it happen! 😍
  • hasmith7hasmith7 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Hey I do not mind paying for VIP season pass, but with this frozen event being so short I do not feel like I will be able to unlock the characters I want without paying even more. I feel like the token drop rates are way too low. And that I don’t have time to get the characters. It would be nice if it was longer or there was a way to know when I can try again. Even without the crunch, I feel like drop rates for tokens are soooo low. 
  • Donch819Donch819 Registered Users, Member 14 Posts
    I’ve yet to see any examples of feedback actually implemented...
  • Black_TherinBlack_Therin Registered Users, Member 1 Posts

Suggestion: Normally when touching an icon for a given item, that item's name pops up with a small description. When touching an icon for an item in the Club Requests tab of the Clubs section, however, there is no popup. This would be so helpful if the name of the item would popup, as many of the icons for enchantment items are so similar and difficult to tell apart from each other — at least for someone newer to the game. It would be so helpful if you implemented this idea in the game. Thanks!

• IzzualIzzual Registered Users, Member 24 Posts
    Suggestion

How about different amounts for gift gems I'd like to gift more but not always $20 a pop.
  • TheB3astTheB3ast Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    For the “Club-Brawler” club activity I don’t like that it is win X number of times. I think that the reward from winning comes in the form of shards for the “Robin Hood” character but you can accomplish that with 4 wins (which I thinks it’s ok) but then you have to keep playing multiple times to get the 10 wins per club member to accomplish the club cuota and it can become frustrating really quick. I’m in the low range of Gold I and I constantly get matched with upper ranked Gold I players and I have to play countless times until I get fairly matched. I believe that changing the “Club Brawler” from counting WINS to counting MATCHES will remove the frustration from doing that daily club activity.