So first of all, great job an an overall amazing update! Lets get into some more detail:
- Great idea, this is the type of pvp mode most of us are accustomed to. Having every player have the same max attempts creates an even playing field, however I would like to see opponents a little higher that only 10 ranks or so above where you currently are.
- Earning less arena coins per win isn't the best trade-off for more trophies on win in my opinion... considering arena ranks now only earn arena coins and we lose trophies on defeat it kind of feels like a pointless mode now aside from needing it to get dailies done.
Here is where the update really starts to shine, as I'm sure you know!
- Great design in my opinion, with a lot of the changes we have been asking for. Letting us see the details of the next weeks events is great!
- Showing progress on the home screen is very convenient
- The rewards tab is a great design
- Great new design
- More quests is always a good thing
- Again the progress on the home screen is very convenient
- Visually, the update looks amazing. The home screen, the modes, all look great
- The main issue.... despite all the great info provided, there is still one major thing missing: character changes. There have been nerfs to some characters that never get mentioned. It sucked that some of us used out first (limited) Grand Arena attempt only to find out our team doesn't perform the same way any more due to character changes we weren't told about. It would be really appreciated and shouldn't be hard to just say "Changed character x to heal less", etc.