Options

Stardom hollywood bugs

Comments

• Options
    MichiVontesseMichiVontesse Registered Users 1 Posts
    I can't call my contacts!!!! How do I call my contacts?!!!
  • Options
    Charrmander93Charrmander93 Registered Users 654 Posts
    I can't call my contacts!!!! How do I call my contacts?!!!

What do you mean by calling them? While on movies, dates or just in general?
  • Options
    uska91uska91 Registered Users 1 Posts
    This has been happening for about a month but I can't even open my game. It's stuck on loading. I wasn't that far into the game but I can't get past the loading.
  • Options
    Caban73Caban73 Registered Users 33 Posts
    Just keep it loading for a while. Took me 5-10 minutes and it started from 0% several times. In the end it started the game and has been loading fast since then.
  • Options
    gladdessygladdessy Registered Users 1 Posts
    Hi,

I am impressed by the new stardom features but not the bugs. I am on HTC one android OS, every time when I finished my energy, i logged out to past time, logging back in piss me off when the energy is not refilled and stays as 0, where the minutes still counting from 4:59 and the casting/ on set time could be more than the hours i selected to play on.

What's worse, they will prompt me when it's left with 5sec and the energy is back.
    I spent cash on energy and stuffs. but, i feel like it cheated my feelings. =(((
  • Options
    PonyohPonyoh Registered Users 2 Posts
    gladdessy wrote: »
    Hi,

I am impressed by the new stardom features but not the bugs. I am on HTC one android OS, every time when I finished my energy, i logged out to past time, logging back in piss me off when the energy is not refilled and stays as 0, where the minutes still counting from 4:59 and the casting/ on set time could be more than the hours i selected to play on.

What's worse, they will prompt me when it's left with 5sec and the energy is back.
    I spent cash on energy and stuffs. but, i feel like it cheated my feelings. =(((

I have the same exact problem. My energy never recharges when I exit the game. Can someone please help? :/
  • Options
    nadeemode91nadeemode91 Registered Users 3 Posts
    add me on game center : nadeemode91 :)
  • Options
    ShiroShiro Moderators 2,066 Posts
    add me on game center : nadeemode91 :)

There are plenty of add posts in Open Discussion if you look there. No need to necro up the first bug post ever :]
    dfk75h.jpg
  • Options
    carolinecollinscarolinecollins Registered Users 1 Posts
    Solved «endless loading» bug by going to Settings.app>iCloud>Documents & Data and switching off the «Documents & Data» toggle.
    But be careful, it may delete some important data on your iOS device, if it stores in cloud.

Hey, this works! (at least for me)

But the not so cool part is, since I didn't play the game for (maybe) too long, I loose 1,5+M fans!!
    Because I just rank up to A-list before, now I'm back to B-list...I guess I should bribe the bouncer at the Black Widow again if I wish to enter... :p
  • Options
    BGccBGcc Registered Users 8 Posts
    Hey people,

The last couple of days I haven't been able to access Stardom. Everytime I click it, it opens the loading screen, the stars moves, the bar that says I'm logged in at Gamecenter appears and then it shits down. It's really annoying. I turned off my phone, closed the app, installed the new iOS, the update with Cannes was working fine. Last thing I remembered was that I was asked to perform in a movie with a friend, first time that it happened.

I don't know what to do and with the Halloween update coming up I don't want to miss anything.

Hopefully somebody has a helpful suggestion :).

Thanks!!
    BGcc
  • Options
    SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    Hmm have you had the loading bars come up seeing as you have installed the new update? if you haven't turn the iphone auto lock settings up and open the app & let it run. Also if you haven't done so already, shut down all background running apps. You could also try logging out of Game Center then loading the game up & see if that does the trick :)

If not you can try reinstalling the game but make sure you select KEEP data files when prompted click here for a step by step guide.

Other than that the only other thing I can suggest is submitting a ticket to glu by clicking here

Hope your issue is resolved soon :)
  • Options
    Molly1Molly1 Registered Users 107 Posts
    I needed stars and I had to download a game to get like 4 stars . So I downloaded it several times and got nothing :(
  • Options
    When getting the free stars, do not expect too much out of it. Also make sure you have read the description, as sometimes they want you to get to a certain point in those games in order to get the stars.

Remember to always be careful when doing this and if anything asks for money, turn back immediately. These are not monitored by glu so always be aware.
    dfk75h.jpg
  • Options
    As Shiro stated those free offers, like downloading an app, don't reward much, especially if it is free.

Usually when downloading a game as part of a offer, you need to open it in order to get your reward :D
  • Options
    tucotuco Registered Users 5 Posts
    have to go to cannes but i can't. please fix that bug!!!!
  • Options
    tuco wrote: »
    have to go to cannes but i can't. please fix that bug!!!!

You need to finish up Cosmo vs. Cosmo before you can travel to Cannes. If you have done so but cannot travel there still, then that is a glitch sadly.
    dfk75h.jpg
  • Options
    tucotuco Registered Users 5 Posts
    flight to cannes is not working, please fix it
  • Options
    ZbjZbj Registered Users 581 Posts
    tuco wrote: »
    flight to cannes is not working, please fix it

What do you exactly mean by its not working? Does the option not show up? Like Shiro said, you have to do a movie called Cosmo vs Cosmo before Cannes is available to you. If you've done so and it still cannot work, then it's a glitch and you can submit a ticket .
    Beware the green Indian soda, seriously...
    ZBJ101
    ;)
  • Options
    tay796tay796 Registered Users 3 Posts
    On the Kindle, Stardom is acting VERY buggy. Many reviews state that there's a quest where you have to bury the hatchet with someone, but once you get the option to click okay, the game freezes and the game crashes. Also, kindle doesn't seem to have this Halloween update. Any say on when we get it?
  • Options
    maniamania Registered Users 9 Posts
    Ever since the new update my game keeps resetting. First it was stuck at right before you enter Alberto Lamour's boutique. When the Halloween event started, I could move on, but now it keeps resetting on the Cabin In The Woods Set.
  • Options
    Tay796 The glitch you mention is a very common problem atm & apparently going on a date fixes it. As for the Halloween event, it's odd & unfair if you don't get it. I would personally contact glu in regards to it.

Mania That is the same issue iOS players had with the San Francisco & New York updates (Resetting glitch). There's no solution for it, unfortunately :( The only thing you can do is report the issue to the developers by submitting a ticket.

Hope your issues are resolved quickly. :)
  • Options
    tay796tay796 Registered Users 3 Posts
    Tay796 The glitch you mention is a very common problem atm & apparently going on a date fixes it. As for the Halloween event, it's odd & unfair if you don't get it. I would personally contact glu in regards to it.

Mania That is the same issue iOS players had with the San Francisco & New York updates (Resetting glitch). There's no solution for it, unfortunately :( The only thing you can do is report the issue to the developers by submitting a ticket.

Hope your issues are resolved quickly. :)

So I tried going on a date twice and I also talked to Arnie while on a date. It didn't work though. Is it just a Kindle thing? I sent glu a ticket once and they never got back to me. Sent another one this morning. It's just frustrating because I'm almost on the A-list.
  • Options
    tay796 wrote: »
    So I tried going on a date twice and I also talked to Arnie while on a date. It didn't work though. Is it just a Kindle thing? I sent glu a ticket once and they never got back to me. Sent another one this morning. It's just frustrating because I'm almost on the A-list.

Did you finish the date before trying to speak to Arnie again?

I do think it has affected some iOS players too. There are loads of players experiencing it so you are not alone :) I know it is frustrating but I have read you can continue with other goals or even try levelling up to get new goals. As for submitting tickets & not getting a response, be patient ^_^ the developers get flooded with tickets everyday so they do take about a week tops to respond, which is annoying but this boils down to how popular the game is. They will get back to you as soon as they can :3
  • Options
    msarae27msarae27 Registered Users 2 Posts
    So I'm stuck. Missed a challenge. Being charged to go nowhere!
  • Options
    msarae27 wrote: »
    So I'm stuck. Missed a challenge. Being charged to go nowhere!

That is very vague :| Please give more detail so we can figure out what's going on!
    dfk75h.jpg
  • Options
    TTKTTK Registered Users 1 Posts
    Hi,
    I just downloaded this game on the new Ipad, but when I try to create my character (female) I can't see 'her' . please help. thanks.
  • Options
    jezsiexdjezsiexd Registered Users 1 Posts
    try to restart your phone then run again the game :3 i hope it works cause i will always restart my phone when the game is crashing :3
  • Options
    TTK wrote: »
    Hi,
    I just downloaded this game on the new Ipad, but when I try to create my character (female) I can't see 'her' . please help. thanks.

If what jezsied suggested doesn't work, submit a ticket to glu so they can investigate the issue:) Hope your issue is resolved ^_^
  • Options
    Avilawesley7Avilawesley7 Registered Users 365 Posts
    That was my same problem before but now I don't haven't because I start over and open new Game Center and now I am starting from trash
  • Options
    carmen_gengcarmen_geng Registered Users 1 Posts
    Hey guys, I wonder if anyone has the same bug as mine.

So I met a contact in Wasted one day and she asked me to co-star a commercial in KTV studio. Let's say I was so flattered and immediately finished the 1-hour commercial, got my share of money and xp. Then I noticed this specific goal was still there, with its content changed into another goal which was just above it. Basically it's like this pic ↓↓↓
    tumblr_mw1iazpZnZ1re0nwso1_500.jpg

Afterwards I got two more similar goals, finished them, and now the three of them are all in my goals. I tried uninstalling the game but well, they're just so sticky.:(