Options

Stumbled upon some Ravoli

Hey stars & starlets

I was just strolling around Downtown when I bumped into a washed up actress called Joan Ravoli. It was a bit awkward at first as we was wearing the same outfit pretty much! But we laughed about it xD

She said to me "I used to be like you & now I'm all washed up." Something along those lines anyway. She asked if I would help. She caught me in a charitable mood so I happily accepted!

Max then called me telling me that he has arranged for me to meet a director called Quinn Tin at the Taco Bandato. About a role in his lastest project: Crime Ring.

When I arrived & spoke to the director he said that he understands I would like to be in his movie & I said yes. Then he informed me that he was looking for an outsider to play the role. I then had the option to be a greedy pig & have the role all to myself or suggest Joan Ravoli.

As I gave the lady my word, I recommended Joan (I can't write her surname again, it's making me hungry. Nom-nom-nom-nom!) Max called me furious that I had given her the role, after all he is a gremlin! But he had another role for me called Street Beat. It's an 8 hour project, which is a delightful break!

I just finished filming it & now Max has called telling me Joan wants me in her next movie! I had to meer her at the Infinitum.

I met Joan she said thanks & offered me a role in Quinn Tin's next project: Pulp Romance

Thought I'd give you all a heads up as it caught me by surprise!

But has anyone else not given the yummy Joan the role? What was the outcome? Please share your experience. I promise you will not be judged xD Afterall Hollywood is dog eat dog :p

Comments

• Options
    Avilawesley7Avilawesley7 Registered Users 365 Posts
    Can you write the movie name because I finish the game already
  • Options
    Charrmander93Charrmander93 Registered Users 654 Posts

You haven't finished the game yet lol
  • Options
    Yes I had because I have 2 week without doing anything max having call to finish task only small rolls
  • Options
    SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts

If you have finished the game you would of done this.

Can't remember the name of the film Your agent first calls you about after meeting Joan. But if you did suggest Joan for it the film when meeting the director of it, your agent calls with the film Street Beat.

If you didn't suggest Joan for it then you wouldn't of done Street beat or the film Joan offers you.

As for the film she gives you I haven't got a clue! I've got to wait for it available. Just says Film with Joan Ravoli at the moment.
  • Options
    Yeah I did that film but I was tired and I don't remember I am telling you that I am finish because I only 3 task and during 2 week max having call me to finish the task I did remember me and then I think 2 film after that and then he call me to do small roll since there
  • Options
    If you take a picture I will remember
  • Options
    Yeah I did that film but I was tired and I don't remember I am telling you that I am finish because I only 3 task and during 2 week max having call me to finish the task I did remember me and then I think 2 film after that and then he call me to do small roll since there

I know you have most likely finished for now as we discussed the other day :) The films you did for this quest depends on what you selected. I can't take a picture as I'm still waiting for the film & Street Beat I completed.
  • Options
    I am sorry now that I remember I did this task it was after doing the task in the beach the first one this was the second one or the third one that they give me
  • Options
    I am sorry now that I remember I did this task it was after doing the task in the beach the first one this was the second one or the third one that they give me

Did you help her? I met her after finishing Fear & Loving in Vegas :)
  • Options
    ZbjZbj Registered Users 581 Posts
    Hmm..haven't seen Joan Ravoli yet.
    Beware the green Indian soda, seriously...
    ZBJ101
    ;)
  • Options
    Zbj wrote: »
    Hmm..haven't seen Joan Ravoli yet.

You'll bump into her randomly while looking for energy xD She's just standing there like a stalker :p
  • Options
    You'll bump into her randomly while looking for energy xD She's just standing there like a stalker :p

Oh! I see, maybe she'll show up soon.
    ZBJ101
    ;)
  • Options
    Zbj wrote: »
    Oh! I see, maybe she'll show up soon.

I'm not sure if it applies for everyone but after I filmed Fear & Loving in Vegas, I did one of those random ones your agent gives you, I came across her after that :)
  • Options
    I'm not sure if it applies for everyone but after I filmed Fear & Loving in Vegas, I did one of those random ones your agent gives you, I came across her after that :)

Oh okay. Cool thanks.
    ZBJ101
    ;)