Options

If they add the family

If they add the family and have kids there should be nanny who will take care of them and when you are filming
Prev1

Comments

• Options
    ShiroShiro Moderators 2,066 Posts
    Nice idea :) you could pay a certain number of stars for the nanny depending on how good they are. Maybe have like three choices of nannies and each one will let you go out longer without having to tend to the kids.
    dfk75h.jpg
  • Options
    Avilawesley7Avilawesley7 Registered Users 365 Posts
    Yes like a real stars life
  • Options
    HadfieeHadfiee Registered Users 36 Posts
    I like the idea of a nanny.;)
  • Options
    SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    If we are able to have family's this would be a great feature! And maybe the children can give us stars, energy & Xp depending on the level of care they receive :D
  • Options
    mysticmystic Registered Users 233 Posts
    That would be nice to have someone care for them while doing projects
    Game center :: mystic.lily
  • Options
    lol wait, but what about your husband/wife? They should be doing stuff too D<

Lol and maybe child protection takes away your kids if you neglect them for too long xD So a Nanny would give you more time to be away from them and stuff.
    dfk75h.jpg
  • Options
    They should open the basketball court in the neighborhood and the husband should take them there or make a park
  • Options
    They should open the basketball court in the neighborhood and the husband should take them there or make a park

Though the idea is nice, your children would probably just be at home, just like your spouse. It would keep the system simpler and keep the focus of the game towards filming and movie making.
    dfk75h.jpg
  • Options
    I agree with you like there should be a special day to go out all together
  • Options
    ZbjZbj Registered Users 581 Posts
    Great ideas!
    Beware the green Indian soda, seriously...
    ZBJ101
    ;)
  • Options
    Thank and I appreciate and I think that with all my heat it should be add to the game
  • Options
    If we are able to have family's this would be a great feature! And maybe the children can give us stars, energy & Xp depending on the level of care they receive :D

I love you profile picture I don't know is like it has a secret that it cannot be define like the color is cute I love it but I don't know why
  • Options
    KeiaKeia Registered Users 423 Posts
    Not to be mean rude or step on any one feet but the husband dont do nothing all day so why waste money or star for a nanny when the husband can take care of the kid and when you get home or have a break spend time with the kid too. Maybe when the kid is older the husband can drop by your work place once in a while to see how you and to see the kid
    KKH Android player
    Level 29
    Rank A+
  • Options
    It's not rude at all Keia! :] It's a true observation and criticism. Not bad criticism but just the kind that gets you to think more. You've seen me do it before too! And I think it's great, as we can't always agree with everyone's suggestions. :3

I understand where you are coming from with that, the husband really does need to be a part of this too!
    But the idea of the nanny and stuff is still an interesting idea :]
    dfk75h.jpg
  • Options
    I love you profile picture I don't know is like it has a secret that it cannot be define like the color is cute I love it but I don't know why

Hehe! Thank you Avilaweasley! I love it! The awesome Shiro drew it so it's down to her awesomness :D
  • Options
    Hehe! Thank you Avilaweasley! I love it! The awesome Shiro drew it so it's down to her awesomness :D

I thought Shiro drew it! Looks amazing thought, adorable.
    ZBJ101
    ;)
  • Options
    d'aww thanks guys :]
    How you know it was me xD LOL
    dfk75h.jpg
  • Options
    Shiro wrote: »

It just reminded me of your avatar, which I thought you drew. You are amazing at drawing!
    ZBJ101
    ;)
  • Options
    Zbj wrote: »
    I thought Shiro drew it! Looks amazing thought, adorable.

Hehe! Can never mistake a Shiro original xD I love the pizza in her mouth haha!

Tehe!! We certainly do as you are just too awesome not to know :)
  • Options
    Ah, I guess I do have some continuity going on there :3 I'm flattered that you noticed!
    Yeah I did draw that too, a nice update from my older drawing! Thank you :]

Ah, too bad it's too small :\ I guess since I made her bigger than my drawing, you became smaller in the avatar :[
    dfk75h.jpg
  • Options
    Keia wrote: »
    Not to be mean rude or step on any one feet but the husband dont do nothing all day so why waste money or star for a nanny when the husband can take care of the kid and when you get home or have a break spend time with the kid too. Maybe when the kid is older the husband can drop by your work place once in a while to see how you and to see the kid
    I agree with you because the husband is not doing anything in the house so he should do something like clean or when they add the child he should take care of him
  • Options
    mysticmystic Registered Users 233 Posts
    The husband need to do some work
    he just stand there idly doing nothing at all
    it irritates me whenever i go on a date , all he say "this is great , oh i meant the call " or " i just have to take this call"
    Game center :: mystic.lily
  • Options
    And I know and that is so frustrating and in all your house he is there
  • Options
    It can still be a choice tho in the game if you choose the husband to take care the kid it be nice if the husband can call and say the kid doing fine or great and maybe when the kid is older can call you just to say hi.
    KKH Android player
    Level 29
    Rank A+
  • Options
    I love you idea but you know that there are man that they like to take care of a baby and they go out and live them there or what happen if the husband abuse the baby
  • Options
    I love you idea but you know that there are man that they like to take care of a baby and they go out and live them there or what happen if the husband abuse the baby

Now that's going a bit far for Stardom. I don't think they would make you spend all that time dating your spouse just to have them abuse the baby. That's way too cruel and unecessary for a game like Stardom; Sadly maybe more realistic in the real world.
    dfk75h.jpg
  • Options
    Then you have to get a dicovorce and a child restraing order and you might have to pay a lot for that
    KKH Android player
    Level 29
    Rank A+
  • Options
    Now that's going a bit far for Stardom. I don't think they would make you spend all that time dating your spouse just to have them abuse the baby. That's way too cruel and unecessary for a game like Stardom; Sadly maybe more realistic in the real world.

I am thinking that because they being doing unrealistic maybe they will made that just to divorce with your husband you know they are weird in this game
  • Options
    Keia wrote: »
    Then you have to get a dicovorce and a child restraing order and you might have to pay a lot for that

I know and if they find the husband abusing your child they can put it in the news
  • Options
    It's mainly because the focus of the game is not about the family, so they don't focus too much into it. Adding that would just add more stress to players already spending most of their time working on movies.
    dfk75h.jpg