Options

Attention Stardom Community!

2Next

Comments

• Options
    Kush_snipesKush_snipes Registered Users 1,067 Posts
    Have everything set up for tomorrow, will take it back to apple store and get a new one, because to be able to take it out they would have to remove the screen and I don't want my iPad to have surgery the second day I got it.
    IMG%5D
  • Options
    SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    Maybe the white speck on your iPad is a dusting of white chocolate xD

Ok ok, I'll give you that, Shiro.... Let's just say we're all masters in our own special fields :p
  • Options
    ShiroShiro Moderators 2,066 Posts
    That would be... interesting xD

for sure :D
    dfk75h.jpg
  • Options
    KeiaKeia Registered Users 423 Posts
    We also have a search box. I dont know of this too much but you can make an Index pg of where everything is at. Welcome back Kush now we have 3 Community Mods :)
    KKH Android player
    Level 29
    Rank A+
  • Options
    Keia wrote: »
    We also have a search box. I dont know of this too much but you can make an Index pg of where everything is at. Welcome back Kush now we have 3 Community Mods :)

Haha thank you! I'm actually a mod on the whole forum for every game and section so hopefully you all, and others from other gaming sections will see a lot less spam! :)
    IMG%5D
  • Options
    Yup. A simple search in the search box may help people find what they need. :] Samurai and I will discuss thoroughly on how we want to better the forum after the new years :]
    dfk75h.jpg
  • Options
    Already New Year's Eve here. Hope you all are enjoying the day/night.

I've never have used the search bar :p haven't really needed to
    IMG%5D
  • Options
    Haha, I guess xD But people should at least know it's there and stuff lol.

Still the 30th over here! Will be busy busy for new years but I'll try to be here as much as possible :]
    dfk75h.jpg