Options

Omg new app game update!!!

New level 31, new quests, more clothing, collect shamrocks to win clothing for St Patricks day coming up, big fixes!! Wow so happy. Keep the updates coming.

Comments

• Options
    SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    Just downloaded it & treated myself to some goodies :o Can't wait for the St.Patrick's Event!
  • Options
    CMT89CMT89 Registered Users 87 Posts
    Eek I know me too I'm so happy. They are spoiling us lately with 3 updates recently, the stardom fans are no doubt the cause of it the game is popular that they spending more time on it have noticed. I literally jumped up I'm the air when I got the app update haha.
  • Options
    Amanda0424Amanda0424 Registered Users 39 Posts
    Was that update for everyone or just certain cause i have android and didnt get an update :(
  • Options
    Maybe the android update is on the way, I have an iPhone so it was apple update I got. But if game is avail for android they shud defo be an update.. Especially how they is a new level added.
  • Options
    CMT89 is referring to the iOS update :D If it has been like recent updates, Android should get their update in a week/two weeks time :D Might even be in a few days :3
  • Options
    What SamuraiPizzaCat said... She knows waaay more than me x
  • Options
    maniamania Registered Users 9 Posts
    *sigh* anyone getting the bug that resets your game to a certain point? Looks like I get to miss yet another event.
  • Options
    No? How far back goes it go? Do u have to do goals again?
  • Options
    ShiroShiro Moderators 2,066 Posts
    Oh no, another resetting glitch?? Odd... I don't have that bug but hopefully it gets fixed :<
    I can send a ticket for you or you send one yourself ...
    dfk75h.jpg
  • Options
    CMT89 wrote: »
    No? How far back goes it go? Do u have to do goals again?

It just won't let me progress from a certain point. It's like it saves at a certain point in the game (let's call it point a), then I go do a bunch of stuff, but the game doesn't save when I quit the game and when I start it up again, it loads back the save at point a.
    Shiro wrote: »
    Oh no, another resetting glitch?? Odd... I don't have that bug but hopefully it gets fixed :<
    I can send a ticket for you or you send one yourself ...

Thank you for offering, but I've already sent it. I dunno, I seem to have really back luck with regards to this bug. It's the third time that it's happened to me. I'm mostly upset since it looks like I'll miss the upcoming event and I already missed the halloween one due to this bug (and lost that awesome necklace).
  • Options
    Man, that really blows :|

They should have fixed this already... but alright, glad you've sent it. Really upset about it; I wish I could help you out more :<
    dfk75h.jpg
  • Options
    Arrr nooo :( That nasty resetter has raised it's ugly head again. That sucks and I am soo sorry to read about your game, mania.

Both Shiro and I understand what you are going through. We have both had this glitch. You really have had some bad luck with this game! 3 times you have experienced this... that's 3 times more than you should have :(

I pleased you have submitted that ticket and I hope this bug is squashed asap!
  • Options
    Thanks Shiro & SamuraiPizzaCat. =) But good news, Glu responded really fast and my game is fixed (and in time for the event)!

Just FYI in case anyone else encounters the the game resetting problem: It's most likely due to the game not being able to backup the latest save to the icloud properly. Glu support recommended playing when there a strong wifi signal so that the newesta save can be backed up up to the cloud. If the problem still continues, disable icloud for the game.

I ended up disabling icloud, since icloud has been giving me other issues.
  • Options
    daddybeardaddybear Registered Users 16 Posts
    This has nothing to do with this I can't log on to gun bros it goes through the steps and says I not loged in
  • Options
    daddybear wrote: »
    This has nothing to do with this I can't log on to gun bros it goes through the steps and says I not loged in

I see you have posted in the Gun Bros. forum already. Please submit a ticket to glu about your issue and see if they can help you out.
    dfk75h.jpg
  • Options
    I had a similar problem but i think it was my phone. Went to go play and there was no icon anymore went to play store and it said install. So i installed and had to start from square one. Sent in a ticket and glu responds so fast i love that but android has no saving device so i have been working hard to get to where i was :(
  • Options
    Oh no that is awful :eek: I hope it gets sorted asap, Amanda
  • Options
    I just had to start over since there was no saving on android but i look at the bright side i have noticed the characters around are much prettier and better dressed this time lol
  • Options
    That is a shame :( Did you have any stars that you purchased? If so the team will credit your account with them seeing as you lost your game due to their update xD

Glad you see the bright side! My game has experienced two contact resets and they have both bought ugly NPC's haha! :p
  • Options
    ZJ11197ZJ11197 Registered Users 43 Posts
    Quick Question, on my game i cannot see my progress with collectimg the shamrocks, every time i scroll down my achievements after i get past medical 4 Shamrock 1 or somthing should be there so i can track my prgress but its not and my game force closes its really weird, so i have no idea if im making any orogress with collecting shamrocks! :/
  • Options
    There's a glitch with some users that they cannot see the progress they are making but as far as I know the game is still counting ur shamrocks
  • Options
    ZJ11197 wrote: »
    Quick Question, on my game i cannot see my progress with collectimg the shamrocks, every time i scroll down my achievements after i get past medical 4 Shamrock 1 or somthing should be there so i can track my prgress but its not and my game force closes its really weird, so i have no idea if im making any orogress with collecting shamrocks! :/

Yep this is known and I've sent a ticket on it.

You can tell if you're getting progress by collecting them and seeing the progress percentage pop up in the bottom left. I posted a St. Patrick's Day thread which tells you all about the event. You can do the math to check your shamrocks by taking your percentage and multiplying that by the number of shamrocks needed. You can also check out the wiki for the rewards. :]
    dfk75h.jpg
  • Options
    It is really frustrating :( I have no idea how many shamrocks I have and today I have been tapping on them but no progress bar has appeared but it did yesterday o.O Really hope they are still being counted xD
  • Options
    No i hadnt purchased anything so no biggie just tryin to get nack to where i was
  • Options
    Amanda0424 wrote: »
    No i hadnt purchased anything so no biggie just tryin to get nack to where i was

You'll be back there before you know it ;)