Options

The A-List Features

2Next

Comments

• Options
    SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    Hmm that is true! I haven't got a Danny la rue lol! Either way it took some freak a day to want to date me lol! Maybe it depends what rank they are :/
  • Options
    ShiroShiro Moderators 2,066 Posts
    Hmm that is true! I haven't got a Danny la rue lol! Either way it took some freak a day to want to date me lol! Maybe it depends what rank they are :/

About the rank, I dated from a range of E-A on both accounts, same thing. So that's still a mystery :\
    dfk75h.jpg
  • Options
    Shiro wrote: »
    About the rank, I dated from a range of E-A on both accounts, same thing. So that's still a mystery :\

This game is one big mystery! Nothing can be straight forward in Hollywood can it :p
  • Options
    This game is one big mystery! Nothing can be straight forward in Hollywood can it :p

Nope never! Sigh... oh well. :\ Just mean's some guys and girls are more forgiving than others? xD
    dfk75h.jpg
  • Options
    Nope never! Sigh... oh well. :\ Just mean's some guys and girls are more forgiving than others? xD

Haha! Obviously xD Either that or they don't like you that much to want to date you haha!

So many people requesting more places to go in different threads! Just like what A List offered :)
  • Options
    hoodstar9hoodstar9 Registered Users, Banned Users 424 Posts
    Bringing this back from the dead.

Please implement Stardom: The A-list features such as:
    • Offline Gameplay
    • Parties
    • Entourages
    • More places to travel (This game allows travel to different countries).
    • More fans (This game goes up to 200M)
    • Scripts at your house
    • Co-starring giving benefits to both people
    • Add all the cool little animations when you do an action in filming
    • Be able to paint your toenails (For Samurai LOL)

And notice that three of these usually involve Game Center friends, which brings more to GC friends than just giving gifts and using them to co-star with and whatnot.

I love this idea Shiro!! Especially the more places to travel-I would love to see Rome, New York, Paris, or heck all three, added as places to visit.

Personally I did not play Stardom: the A List too much mainly because I could NEVER make a decent looking person and I noticed how glu wasn’t updating it so I switched. However aside from the unattractive characters, I LOVED the scenery and the background.

Some features I would like to see are:

1. No more grayed and blacked out objects and people. Like the A-List, add shape, depth, and color to the people and objects. I seriously hate how things in front of you on Stardom Hollywood are grayed out like the background people at the bar and restaurants. Starbeans looked really nice too; it would be nice if they could bring that design over to the Hollywood version of Starbeans. Also bring over the sushi restaurant, I loved that place!

a. Here are some picture links. I wish Stardom Hollywood could look more like this in terms of shape and etc.

-Le Petit Cheval: http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20120528164241/stardomthealist/images/e/eb/LePetitCheval.PNG

-Starbeans (this is how I wish Starbeans could look):
    http://i1-mac.softpedia-static.com/screenshots/Stardom-The-A-List_6.jpg?1365311101

-The Coast and Beach House: http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20120219090513/stardomthealist/images/5/5e/Point_Dune.png

http://www.ask4all.info/images/xxyk.jpg

2. The Neighborhood. I am aware this location is not supposed to be glamorous since it is the beginning, but I think it looks tacky in Hollywood with chairs and boxes littered all over the place. I LOVED the look of the look of the neighborhood in A List, it was clean and the birds flew away when you tapped them.

3. Tapping. I don’t know about anyone else but when I see cars pass, I would like to tap the cars to get some energy bolts to finish movies and etc.

4. Tony. I would love if our characters (both guys and girls) could date Tony and maybe even marry him. He’s great and the same goes for Charlene, Max, and Arnie. I’d also like to see another rival come into the game.

5. The Asian Hostess. She’s so pretty. I would love to see her in Hollywood rather than that plain redhead and turquoise hair guy. Plus it was funny how she could kick you out of the fancy restaurant if you were C-List and below.

6. The Quests. Since glu isn’t doing anything with Stardom: A List anymore then they could bring over the quests from that game. If they do so then they might add the locations too. Maybe even change up things a little.

Btw SamuraiPizzaCat I love your ideas as well. And your post about the stalker was very entertaining.
    I have other ideas but most have already been posted (seasons, weather, day/night feature, contact deletion). Others, well, they go along the lines of Grand Theft Auto type game play, which can’t be in the game. Haha.

• Options
    Wow Hoodstars, these are some great ideas!! :D I shall edit this post with your ideas now :3
    Gonna shorten them up a bit for simplicity sake though :0 But your post will always be here!

I also love your analogy of the GTA xD It's so true !!
    dfk75h.jpg
  • Options
    Hoodstar9 Thank you :3 LOL! I completely forgot about that post! I'm glad you found it funny! I did it for entertainment purposes xD But then the British are known for their weird sense of humour :P

We would love to read any ideas you think of! What you posted here is great! I too would love the restaurants to be like they are in the A List :)

Haha! That as well as Sims :p
  • Options
    ZbjZbj Registered Users 581 Posts
    Nice suggestions hoodstar
    Beware the green Indian soda, seriously...
    ZBJ101
    ;)
  • Options
    hoodstar9hoodstar9 Registered Users, Banned Users 424 Posts
    Hi everyone thank you for the comments about my post! Much appreciated!
  • Options
    You are very welcome! You have great writing and ideas :)
    dfk75h.jpg