Options

Start a family....?

2Next

Comments

• Options
    ZbjZbj Registered Users 581 Posts
    Lets hope for this!
    Beware the green Indian soda, seriously...
    ZBJ101
    ;)
  • Options
    debby wrote: »
    Pls at what point will l get to before getting married and wat point will I get to before getting engaged? My point with my man Erick is 542/1250

At 1250 he will propose, at 2500 you will have the wedding.
    ZBJ101
    ;)
  • Options
    HadfieeHadfiee Registered Users 36 Posts
    I love this idea soooooo much!<3
  • Options
    Charrmander93Charrmander93 Registered Users 654 Posts
    I am surprised how many people want this, that gives it a better chance :)
  • Options
    BeansBeans Registered Users 2 Posts
    I think this is a great idea, but I think you should be able to hire a nanny and then take your child out every once and a while like real stars do. That way you can still work on major projects and get a number of fans for being seen with your child. They should be able to show the stars pregnant and hire a stunt double for scenes in your movies. I think they should also include maternity fashion for expecting stars.
  • Options
    ShiroShiro Moderators 2,066 Posts
    Lol, the nanny idea has actually been seen on here before, and I thought it was a great idea. I'm glad to see you have the same idea!! :]

Paternity fashion, that's new xD or... Maternity? LOL
    dfk75h.jpg
  • Options
    Hey guys! :) Keia started this great post:http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?47731-Having-a-family

For those of you who are extremely in wanting of starting a family (like me), then you can check out these great posts of people trying to figure out implementing it into the game. I love some of the stuff in this post! I'm just sharing this with you, in case you wanted to know or see it. :)

P.S.- Paternity Clothes?! Lol.. (:
    ZBJ101
    ;)