Options

Halloween Event!!

124Next

Comments

• Options
    ShiroShiro Moderators 2,066 Posts
    Nope, there was nothing else that could have been achieved other than what has been posted here and on the wiki. I personally did not get this glitch and successfully got the 55 skulls so I know there was nothing else other than this.

The glitch did not hinder your rewards in any way except for the extra props you get from Frederick's calls.
    dfk75h.jpg
  • Options
    SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    I got a call from good, old Freddie today, claiming I failed to complete the films in time, I said YOUUUU LIEEEEE! :p

But seriously he was lying because I had and completed all the achievements lol!! After the call, I just had a couple of hundred cash thrown at me with some XP :/
  • Options
    ZbjZbj Registered Users 581 Posts
    I got a call from good, old Freddie today, claiming I failed to complete the films in time, I said YOUUUU LIEEEEE! :p

But seriously he was lying because I had and completed all the achievements lol!! After the call, I just had a couple of hundred cash thrown at me with some XP :/

Yup, I got the call too. I only completed one achievement, but did all his movies. Must be a mistake in his dialogue?
    Beware the green Indian soda, seriously...
    ZBJ101
    ;)
  • Options
    ShiroShiro Moderators 2,066 Posts
    No, no mistake in dialogue. It's the glitch of recognition of the completion of the goals.
    dfk75h.jpg
  • Options
    ZbjZbj Registered Users 581 Posts
    Shiro wrote: »
    No, no mistake in dialogue. It's the glitch of recognition of the completion of the goals.

Yeah......
    Beware the green Indian soda, seriously...
    ZBJ101
    ;)