Valentine's Day update!

2Next

Comments

• Options
    CloeyCloey Registered Users 38 Posts
    I play on my Ipad
  • Options
    ShiroShiro Moderators 2,066 Posts
    That is interesting! I play on my iPad too and I got it...

Possibly restart your device to see if the app store refreshes?
    dfk75h.jpg
  • Options
    CloeyCloey Registered Users 38 Posts
    I didn't have to restart updated just came through thanks
  • Options
    Oh awesome :] Enjoy the update!
    dfk75h.jpg
  • Options
    GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    Regarding the pink Android- that's a promotion we did specifically for Android users and the Amazon version mirrors the Google Play version. Sorry, iOS users... there's no equivalent. :(
  • Options
    SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    gluadmin wrote: »
    Regarding the pink Android- that's a promotion we did specifically for Android users and the Amazon version mirrors the Google Play version. Sorry, iOS users... there's no equivalent. :(

Awww, mannn! Sad times.... Now I wish I played on Android :p It's too cute :3
  • Options
    Wow, I was right on the money with that one! x3

Haha I know right :3 Oh well...And for remembering the St. Patrick's Day one in The A-List, they did the exact same thing except the Android was green haha... Too bad I missed that as well :[
    dfk75h.jpg
  • Options
    KeiaKeia Registered Users 423 Posts
    Not to be mean or rude isnt that unfair that the Android get to have one and not IOS??
    KKH Android player
    Level 29
    Rank A+
  • Options
    Keia wrote: »
    Not to be mean or rude isnt that unfair that the Android get to have one and not IOS??

All it means is that Google Play coughed up the cash meanwhile apple didn't :P So, personally I don't feel it is unfair but can understand why some people may feel left out. You get what you pay for as the saying goes haha! Plus it's about time Android had something over iOS when it comes to Stardom! iOS was made priority so it seems last year. This year, hopefully, this is the start of something new, where all devices get an equal level of care with updates as each other :3
  • Options
    ZbjZbj Registered Users 581 Posts
    Sorry I haven't been on here lately. I'm installing the update right now, yay!!!
    Beware the green Indian soda, seriously...
    ZBJ101
    ;)
  • Options
    Just in time for the event! yaaay :]
    dfk75h.jpg
  • Options
    Zbj wrote: »
    Sorry I haven't been on here lately. I'm installing the update right now, yay!!!
    I actually started to wonder where you were :o Real life happens xD You have a fun event to get cracking on & a bunch of new goals :3 Enjoy <3
  • Options
    ZbjZbj Registered Users 581 Posts
    Thanks Shiro and SamuraiPizzaCat! :) Getting started on that event, right now.
    Beware the green Indian soda, seriously...
    ZBJ101
    ;)