Options

Questions about engaging, breaking up, achievement limitation

2Next

Comments

• Options
    OceanLaneOceanLane Registered Users 48 Posts
    Wow all the interest experiment were going on here, nice to know these tips:)

It's a side topic but I recently noticed that lots of in game characters tend to change their outfits every time they appear in games recently:o

Maybe someday, we are able to pick clothes for dates haha.
    _______[Game Center ID:Ocean_Lane]_______
  • Options
    MoxieFoxMoxieFox Registered Users 67 Posts
    you can dress your significant other right now! they don't get access to the full store though, which is kind of disappointing, but you can make your boyfriend change his shirt! ;-)
  • Options
    SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    You certainly can change their outfit :D Go to your contacts-select your boyfriend/girlfriend- there should be a gift button on the right hand side, click that and it will open thier wardrobe ^_^

It will cost cash but the majority of them cost stars to give your partner a new look... certain clothes only unlock when you reach a certain amount <3 relationship points :3
  • Options
    Woah, I didn't know!!!
    Amazing new update!!:) hehe
  • Options
    ShiroShiro Moderators 2,066 Posts
    That's been there for a while! Did you ever get a quest called "The Giver"? It's Charlene telling you about gifting your date!
    dfk75h.jpg
  • Options
    Nope, never shiro!
  • Options
    You may have declined it by accident.. I did as I wasn't able to send clothes to my late husband as he preffered to wear his own clothing.... In so many words he was an in-game character :o
  • Options
    KarentreKarentre Registered Users 10 Posts
    Please can you friend request me Kaz76 14 ? Sorry to be a pain x
  • Options
    Karentre wrote: »
    Please can you friend request me Kaz76 14 ? Sorry to be a pain x

We have told you where to post already with clear instructions. I see you've done what we requested but please do not spam your name any further from here. Thanks :]
    dfk75h.jpg
  • Options
    Katie731f83Katie731f83 Registered Users 1 Posts
    I was wondering I'm new to the game i was only able to go on a date one time and I can't figure out how to go on a date ??? Can someone help me out and let me know how to go on a date with the guys i have on my phone???
  • Options
    You can go on a date by going to a restaurant or bar such as The Golden Porkchop/Club Spaceman and click on the +icon inside. This will divert you to your contacts where you can choose who you wish to date. Click on who you want to date and this will divert you back into the room but this time your date will be in there!

Note: You can only date an in-game characters that you have flirted with when you first met them.

Click on their speech bubble and select Start date and taa-dahhh! You are officially on a date! For more info on dating check out the Relationship Guide here on the forums :3

Happy dating!

*・゜゚・*A huge starry welcome to the forums & Stardom Hollywood, Katie! *・゜゚・*
  • Options
    tinacausyntinacausyn Registered Users 7 Posts
    What does it mean when someone your dating is snatched or taken away by glu?
  • Options
    It means we had a glitch that wiped all in-game contacts, including husbands, so we kind of call it that glu took them away lol
    dfk75h.jpg
  • Options
    Oh. I guess that could of been good or bad. Good if you were sick of your husband lol
  • Options
    It wasn't for me :( *Sob* I married my first & only date on it, the friendly actor... But I'm over it now I guess xD If I were to get sick of my husband I would of just broke up with him not wish for a contact reset lol :p
  • Options
    Yeah same, I lost both my love interests and now there's no one in my Stardom that look half as decent as those two :< The only good thing that came out of it was that my GC friend's progress reset so I could get rewards again lol
    dfk75h.jpg
  • Options
    :( It sucks... I have luckily found someone half decent but need to get my fourth ring before I can start dating him... but he is nothing like my Jacob :(

xD That was the only good thing that came out of it! I'm all done with you and Bleu.... Currently collecting co-star points with ZBJ xD
  • Options
    I played the game up until level 23. I got married but after a while I was sick of my husband. Lol. There were a few other guys that I thought were really cute. I started the game over and said I was not going to get married for a long time this time around but I met a guy who is soooo cute and I am at the level of 500-1250 right now. This guy is nicer. Every time I went on a date the first time he would say "I thought I wasn't going to like this place but it is not too bad". The guy I am dating now loves everywhere I take him (probably Cuz he is a D-lister) lol.

Is it possible to break up with your husband? That was not the only reason I started the game over, there were other reasons
  • Options
    As long as you have met Mr. Right that's all that matters ;)

You certainly can :3 You can dump them like ay other form of love interest, by taking them to a public place so they can't make a scene xD and hit Break up. Phew! Glad to hear it! A fresh start is always good :D
  • Options
    I'm saving for the mansion in the Hills. :)
  • Options
    tinacausyn wrote: »
    I'm saving for the mansion in the Hills. :)

Good choice xD My favorite house in the game!
    dfk75h.jpg
  • Options
    I should really buy that place shouldn't I xD but I love my beach house :3