Options

Stardom Contest History

Comments

• Options
    TylerPurryTylerPurry Registered Users 99 Posts
    Thank you for doing that Tyler :o

What are you buying the premium currency for? What are you hoping to buy?

I bought both lol x I bought Minnie the dog and a 50 star house
    ➴Nature has fixed no limits on our hopes.♬
  • Options
    SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    Ohh very nice :3 You should check out tapjoy.com on your device. Here you can earn free cash and stars by completing offers such as downloading and playing free games ^_^ Just make sure you select the free offers and not the premium ones :)
  • Options
    Ohh very nice :3 You should check out tapjoy.com on your device. Here you can earn free cash and stars by completing offers such as downloading and playing free games ^_^ Just make sure you select the free offers and not the premium ones :)

Hmmm, nearly level 13 can't wait for wedding :3
  • Options
    Not long now :3 It used to be level 15 :| If you need info about it check out the How to get Married post if you haven't already :o
  • Options
    Not long now :3 It used to be level 15 :| If you need info about it check out the How to get Married post if you haven't already :o

Level 13 now, will Charlene or Chanelle or whatever call me soon ?
  • Options
    Read the guide that I have posted to you in my previous comment. The orange writing is a direct link to that post. That post has the complete walkthrough.

I'm going to end this conversation on this post as it clogging up the contest :3 If you have any further questions regarding marriage, feel free to comment on the post I have linked to you :)
  • Options
    ShiroShiro Moderators 2,066 Posts
    Yes this is real. Yes you can have the chance to win ANY accessory, which can only cost STARS! Get those creative juices flowing and show us your love of the game!
    dfk75h.jpg
  • Options
    Come on guys x you can win clothes :eek: your not bothered?
  • Options
    RikatoLiRikatoLi Registered Users 8 Posts
    54b1037b-9939-407b-bcf0-0a66921cfe6a.jpg

I find this contest is interesting so here is my submission. April is also my birthday month. ^_^
  • Options
    Another beautiful entry :o Love how you have managed to get the lights of Vegas in the background :3 It's a nice touch. Thank you for your entry and Happy birthday month xD
  • Options
    Another beautiful entry :o Love how you have managed to get the lights of Vegas in the background :3 It's a nice touch. Thank you for your entry and Happy birthday month xD

Thank you for your wishing. Have you recognized the decoration in Vegas looks like a diamond. I mean the sparkle seems like diamond sparkle. Also my hair style looks like a diamond-shaped, doesn't it? :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Indeed I have noticed :o Very nice idea :3 Yeah your parting/fringe kinda forms a shape of a diamond :3
  • Options
    SweetieSweetie Registered Users 8 Posts
    My submission for the contest.
    Screenshot_2014-04-15-13-32-48_kindlephoto-11551894_zpsr36cjzje.png
  • Options
    A sparkling example, Sweetie :o Thank you for for your entry :D
  • Options
    Great entries RikatoLi and Sweetie! :3 Love all the white and shine!
    dfk75h.jpg
  • Options
    Melanie von MatterhornMelanie von Matterhorn Registered Users 23 Posts
    2dv0p34.jpg

2cnzk07.jpg
  • Options
    Now I won't win D: your all so good! :)
  • Options
    Great submissions as always Melanie!! :3
    dfk75h.jpg
  • Options
    Stunning entries, Matterhorn :o You are leg-en-daryy! xD
  • Options
    wow what beautiful entries! :x
  • Options
    There are so many to choose from :3 Stay tuned for the results, which will be announced today :D
  • Options
    diamond_zpsdfc03d4c.png

You all were gem goddesses this last fortnight and all showed the beauty of the diamond. The long wait is over and it is now time to announce the winners of this fortnight's contest

So without any further ado.....

In Third Place is .........

Melanie von Matterhorn

With

Her Radiant Entry ~ Your first submission knocked the socks off any rock! A shining example!

Your Prize ~ Shoes!

In Second Place is...........

Kitten

With
    Her Sparkling Entry ~ You certainly did sparkle your entry including diamonds and furs. Stunning submission!

Your Prize ~ Any available dress/suit!

Drum roll please........

And First Place goes to.........

Wait for it..........

Fannygrl

With
    Her Dazzling Entry ~ You certainly outshone any diamond I have ever seen! Beautiful entry!

Your Prize ~ An Accessory!!

~

Thank you all again for taking part! You all shined, twinkled and sparkled like diamonds and you are all diamonds too :o

The next contest has began and this fortnight you have been invited to attend a celebration of tea and cake, that's right it's time to wear
    your...

Best Tea Party Outfit!

Read the First Post for this contest's rules :3

You have until the 11th May!
  • Options
    Here's my entry that won't win so no point because you all think I'm ugly! I get called ugly enough irl Thankyou guys :)

ibxk3q.jpg
  • Options
    TylerPurry wrote: »
    Ugh, I came so close to winning ( no point flipping entering!
    It was a tough call admittedly =) As for there being no point in entering, that's not true. You got to share your starlet & had the chance of winning a prize, if you hadn't of entered you wouldn't have had either :o

I'm sure nobody thinks your starlet is ugly & in fact she is beautiful just like everyone else's starlets are :) It's a fantastic entry & love your outfit! I also love your bag :3 Thank you for entering, Tyler ^_^
  • Options
    You even said yourself it is the participating and fun of the contest that is more important than winning, so there is a point and you definitely know it! You can remind yourself in the contest history thread.

It was definitely a close call, we both had to really discuss who the winners were to be! Everyone had such a nice entry and it was a tough call :) There is no such thing as an ugly starlet, star, or human in this world and it is selfish to think that everybody thinks you are ugly because you really are not. You really dont need to hear it from us because you already know you are lovely!

I understand your frustration, but please there is no need to share it publicly to make us look like the bad guys. You made a very harsh accusation against us in public and that is very rude. Next time if you have a problem with us and our judgement, please personally message us. A contest is a contest; some win and some lose. You are not the only one that lost so do not think that you are. We do not judge entries by natural appearance but by the actual contest content, so dont think we just let people lose because they are ugly. We are much more mature than that. Next time please just show good sportsmanship to the lovely ladies that both won and lost.

But that aside, great entry Tyler! Really, love the dress and shoes combo and the bag looks wonderful to bring to a tea party :) great look!
    dfk75h.jpg
  • Options
    Shiro wrote: »
    You even said yourself it is the participating and fun of the contest that is more important than winning, so there is a point and you definitely know it! You can remind yourself in the contest history thread.

It was definitely a close call, we both had to really discuss who the winners were to be! Everyone had such a nice entry and it was a tough call :) There is no such thing as an ugly starlet, star, or human in this world and it is selfish to think that everybody thinks you are ugly because you really are not. You really dont need to hear it from us because you already know you are lovely!

I understand your frustration, but please there is no need to share it publicly to make us look like the bad guys. You made a very harsh accusation against us in public and that is very rude. Next time if you have a problem with us and our judgement, please personally message us. A contest is a contest; some win and some lose. You are not the only one that lost so do not think that you are. We do not judge entries by natural appearance but by the actual contest content, so dont think we just let people lose because they are ugly. We are much more mature than that. Next time please just show good sportsmanship to the lovely ladies that both won and lost.

But that aside, great entry Tyler! Really, love the dress and shoes combo and the bag looks wonderful to bring to a tea party :) great look!

Thankyou girls x I feel silly now lol. Shiro as I explained to Samurai, I can just be really sensitive x I'm sure I don't mean anything xx
  • Options
    fannygrifannygri Registered Users 5 Posts
    thank you a lot for choosing me as the first it made me really happy ♥
    so i decided to try again because it's really fun and i love to change my starlet's outfit and try new things (:

dqq0xl.pngt5sile.png
  • Options
    Looking lovely fannygri, welldone! I'm destined to win this time lol ����
  • Options
    Thankyou girls x I feel silly now lol. Shiro as I explained to Samurai, I can just be really sensitive x I'm sure I don't mean anything xx

That's okay :) I completely understand as I did the same exact things towards glu and well, felt pretty silly too!
    Glad we're all cool now :)

I'm glad you enjoy these contests fannygri! That's definitely something we love to hear from you guys!
    Great outfits! You look perfect for the perfect tea party x3 !
    dfk75h.jpg
  • Options

Heyy dw about it ^_^ We're only human at the end of the day :3
    fannygri wrote: »
    thank you a lot for choosing me as the first it made me really happy ♥
    so i decided to try again because it's really fun and i love to change my starlet's outfit and try new things (:

No thank you for taking part, fannygri! Awesome to see you are enjoying the contest which is what they are all about :o They are for fun! Pukka entries! Loving the hat combo :3 You look like you should be sipping tea with a cake in your hand xD Wonderful!!