Options

What is this I’m hearing about no players or boxes as rewards in WOH?

JEDDDOGGYJEDDDOGGY Registered Users, Member 2,460 Posts
I am hearing they’re no longer going to give players or boxes for beating WOH. 

This will start riots if true lol.
Prev13

Comments

• Options
    MadswagooMadswagoo Registered Users, Member 193 Posts
    Thats what I heard as well @JEDDDOGGY
  • Options
    slafrance2slafrance2 Registered Users, Member 1,370 Posts
    Well I guess that's how you get people to stop cycling.
  • Options
    bigvivecbigvivec Registered Users, Member 2,133 Posts
    edited May 2019
    Bxp, cash and in future editions pxp and lxp?  Stick a fork n slugfest then.  Maybe franchise coins.....all you can carry?    Itchy to see if the towers debut tonight and if your rumors are backed by the new structure.
  • Options
    Anyway.....quicker to kick myself in the ‘nads than to open any more cards boxes......   ;)
  • Options
    edited May 2019
    Maybe there will be gold? That would help me to not want to start squalling like an infant the moment the tower is revealed.
  • Options
    fahhq2fahhq2 Registered Users, Member 850 Posts
    Today is May 1st...not April 1st🤪
  • Options
    BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    JEDDDOGGY said:
    I am hearing they’re no longer going to give players or boxes for beating WOH. 

This will start riots if true lol.
    I’m going to try and think through this logically. 

Last year at this time player boxes were 300 gold for a. 2.5% chance of a top player in the box. This year they are a 10% chance for. 500 gold. Maybe they are done giving out free players because they are a little more easily available?  

• Options
    UltimateWarriorUltimateWarrior Registered Users, Member 543 Posts
    I don’t think they would take players or boxes out of WOH. It’s by far their best event and most if not all players play Monday and Wednesday. If they took players/boxes out of the event they would loose a lot of customers. Just my 2cents
  • Options
    Maybe............because the compete tab countdown doesn’t have last weeks boxes showing like it usually does (due to new format TO BE REVEALED) there is conclusion jumping going on......

• Options
    Could be @bigvivec. I’m just waiting until it starts to find out. I won’t make up my mind on it until probably after today honestly 
  • Options
    ZaneJ78ZaneJ78 Registered Users, Member 369 Posts
    It will frustrate some and some will like the rewards/tiers no matter what. At least they are trying some different things this year.  
    Need more Living Legends!
  • Options
    I'm anxious, excited and scared all at the same time. It's like when I got on an airplane for the first time as a little kid lmao.
  • Options
    So long as we’re not transported back to the Diaz/Neris nightmare we should be ok....   😝 
  • Options
    UltimateWarriorUltimateWarrior Registered Users, Member 543 Posts
    If the towers are premier today I think the “hardest tier” will probably offer a player and the other ones XP, Cash, draft picks etc
  • Options
    dustyhunksdustyhunks Registered Users, Member 1,672 Posts
    JEDDDOGGY said:
    I'm anxious, excited and scared all at the same time. It's like when I got on an airplane for the first time as a little kid lmao.

...except one could have potentially resulted in death and the other in putting your phone down...
  • Options
    ZaneJ78ZaneJ78 Registered Users, Member 369 Posts
    :D Lester can pound sand too...
    Need more Living Legends!
  • Options
    edited May 2019

...except one could have potentially resulted in death and the other in putting your phone down...

Yes, I admit I have a problem. It's the first step, or so I hear lol.
  • Options
    JEDDDOGGY said:

Yes, I admit I have a problem. It's the first step, or so I hear lol.
    The first step is easy, because it requires no change. I believe admitting the problem could be the easiest step. 

I dont smoke, but I’ve known many people who do. They say quitting is the easiest thing to do, because they do it so often. 
  • Options
    BOZZCOBOZZCO Registered Users, Member 102 Posts
    They added new levels to all star ... goes to 18 now, so maybe a safe bet the new towers will start today
  • Options
    Also what if the difficulty levels on WOH include the difficult one having prime players while the next step down in BXP players?
  • Options
    whammo911whammo911 Registered Users, Member 963 Posts
    Wow level 18 you can skip the first 9 in every round and just play the bosses
  • Options
    I can see DFBB cycling 1000 times with that perk...would only need 2 batters maxed
  • Options
    fahhq2fahhq2 Registered Users, Member 850 Posts
    Is that how it reads? I was thinking more of 9 skips to be used, maybe, per cycle. Btw... @DFBB wouldn’t want those skips cuz he likes grinding and getting the rewards for rds 1-9
  • Options
    whammo911 said:
    It says 9 rounds, but it doesn’t say 9 rounds per level. Maybe that is what it means, but there is a loophole there. It could by 9 per cycle, or 9 for the whole day. 
  • Options
    HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    whammo911 said:
    It says 9 rounds, but it doesn’t say 9 rounds per level. Maybe that is what it means, but there is a loophole there. It could by 9 per cycle, or 9 for the whole day. 
    If the $12.5K price tag speculated is true I would say THAT would be your loophole. 😬
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

• Options
    Be interesting to see how it’s implemented, it would come in handy for diamond level
  • Options
    Houmy said:
    whammo911 said:
    If the $12.5K price tag speculated is true I would say THAT would be your loophole. 😬
    All I know is that I’ll never experience that. If I do spend that much, I’ll have won the lottery *I don’t play the lottery*
  • Options
    redlegs2018uredlegs2018u Registered Users, Member 1,048 Posts
    I guess if you plunk down 5 figures skipping 9 rounds would be alright lol.  
  • Options
    edited May 2019
    wonder what kinda of allstar tickets you get for cycling diamond 6? You get tickets for completing other levels....
  • Options
    HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    whammo911 said:
    wonder what kinda of allstar tickets you get for cycling diamond 6? You get tickets for completing other levels....
    I wasn't thinking about that. If you do in fact get tickets, and a good number of them, for multi cycling diamond then I am sure we'll see @Bigpredfan get to AS 18 this year. 🤘
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022