Options

What is this I’m hearing about no players or boxes as rewards in WOH?

13Next

Comments

• Options
    Itsouttahere2Itsouttahere2 Registered Users, Member 697 Posts
    So what’s the use of beating this crap 💩 again if I’m going to get the same player? Any opinions?
  • Options
    HaraycarayHaraycaray Registered Users, Member 910 Posts
    I just beat it and got Grandal but I already had him so I got nothing. How did you get Vlad jr. Do I have to cycle because no other level opened and it still shows Grandal as the prize. 
    Vlad was a limited edition weekend special 
  • Options
    likenightlikenight Registered Users, Member 471 Posts
    Still stuck on 1-
    lol
  • Options
    culbersonmvp2019culbersonmvp2019 Registered Users, Member 38 Posts
    i cycled once but done with walk off for the day dont see the point in going again
  • Options
    matt_sackettmatt_sackett Registered Users, Member 1,540 Posts
    I just play out of boredom now, farming games and blue xp 

Nothing in life is as beautiful as the Balsamic thread.

• Options
    Itsouttahere2Itsouttahere2 Registered Users, Member 697 Posts
    I just beat it and got Grandal but I already had him so I got nothing. How did you get Vlad jr. Do I have to cycle because no other level opened and it still shows Grandal as the prize. 
    Vlad was a limited edition weekend special 
    Oh 😮 ok thanks. 
  • Options
    2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,725 Posts
    Willie mays against David price 80 gold boost plus live boost not even a hit. This is killing me today
  • Options
    BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    2003cobra said:
    Willie mays against David price 80 gold boost plus live boost not even a hit. This is killing me today
    I just had the exact opposite. 320 Bellinger with RHP boost to 8% and a 20% boost on top of the live boost. 1HR and 2 doubles and I was done with 0 outs. Thanks for the assistance in putting together my batter schedule @DFBB
  • Options
    newfynewfy Registered Users, Member 416 Posts
    2003cobra said:
    This is the strange part is I used mays also there with 80 gold boost and lost. Next time I said screw it and used vid boost only and won easily.  
  • Options
    SandpipersSandpipers Registered Users, Member 1,327 Posts
    I cycled for the sake of cycling but grandal is another waste for my not so great team...
    It's all done with mirrors
  • Options
    lpoheronlpoheron Registered Users, Member 170 Posts
    Shoot, i cant get past 4.7 with a live boost and 40 gold boost. Well over 100 points higher. Still have over an hour left for the live boost, but i am done trying. Sick of the not hitting out of the infield.
  • Options
    woohoo77woohoo77 Registered Users, Member 300 Posts
    This morning I beat level four with one restart.   I now have live boost and am well past twenty restarts.  Explain how this works again?
  • Options
    whammo911whammo911 Registered Users, Member 963 Posts
    First hour and last hour is always easiest for me...when I run into nonsense I put the phone down and try again later.. crappy sequences, losing what should be a lock autoplay, are signs that the game wants to frustrate you into spending. Had 5 easy cycles today, and it would of been a no gold day but I wanted to at least beat slugfest once this year and had limited time.
  • Options
    YANKSCOWBYS4LIFEYANKSCOWBYS4LIFE Registered Users, Member 45 Posts
    edited May 2019
    Lol bad woh rewards made it easier not to waste time or gold on woh. I usually cycle 15 times but just 2 today. Lost motivation due to worst rewards ever. I usually build 200k xp from Monday and royal woh snd then buy players and boxes for weekend event cause I can cap players to plat. 
    Anyways glu never fails to disappoint. Their loss anyways, wont spend the usual 3-4 Bill's that I do every week.