Options

2 hours into new walk-off and......

2Next

Comments

• Options
    snowy24snowy24 Registered Users, Member 304 Posts
    Can’t get past level 4 for veteran or allstar in silver. I won’t even attempt HOF. I think maybe Mondays will now be reserved for gold collection days. 
  • Options
    sarge268sarge268 Registered Users, Member 80 Posts
    I liked the concept but I struggled all day. I have a silver team at 61k and I usually cycle 1-3 times on WOH. It was a challenge at times and it usually takes me until late afternoon to get it done. I tried HOF and  couldn’t get out of level 3. All Star I completed but it took 7 restarts on 5-10 using keeper Ichiro.  I like the challenge and believe it should be a challenge to get through, but this was crazy hard. To the point I didn’t want to play. Felt like I was wasting resources instead of building resources. Keep the concept but make some changes. 
  • Options
    DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    edited May 2019
    I actually posted in the WoH thread, but I'll reiterate here that I really enjoyed the format. That said, today would've been extremely tough w/o keepers/ML. The one thing that did bother me, as @Bigpredfan alluded to, was that we got fewer resources for each round. Less cash, bgs, etc. Seemingly, less of everything. On top of that, sims weren't very good and cost an arm and a leg. I didn't pay for one, but 480g for a restart at 6.10?? C'mon Glu! :(
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • Options
    NotoriousVIPNotoriousVIP Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    This just wasn’t “fun”. 
    The easiest level wasn’t even worth attempting. I can get that out of a home run event. 
    Maybe....just maybe, they’ll get enough feedback and ditch this thing. 
  • Options
    BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    DFBB said:
    I actually posted in the WoH thread, but I'll reiterate here that I really enjoyed the format. That said, today would've been extremely tough w/o keepers/ML. The one thing that did bother me, as @Bigpredfan alluded to, was that we got fewer resources for each round. Less cash, bgs, etc. Seemingly, less of everything. On top of that, sims weren't very good and cost an arm and a leg. I didn't pay for one, but 480g for a restart at 6.10?? C'mon Glu! :(
    After sleeping on it, I think what was frustrating for a lot of people was not having a tower at “normal” difficulty. Those of us who can cycle, but it’s a struggle, couldn’t today. If cycling is normally easy for you today was more fun. But if the normal difficulty was hard for you, you were screwed today on the tower difficulties presented 
  • Options
    dustyhunksdustyhunks Registered Users, Member 1,672 Posts
    edited May 2019
    DFBB said:
    After sleeping on it, I think what was frustrating for a lot of people was not having a tower at “normal” difficulty. Those of us who can cycle, but it’s a struggle, couldn’t today. If cycling is normally easy for you today was more fun. But if the normal difficulty was hard for you, you were screwed today on the tower difficulties presented 
    Veteran was normal difficulty. Even same pitchers in final 3 rounds of levels. At least through level 3, I didn't bother with level 4. There just wasn't a 5th level with a guaranteed player like before, which if this is new norm is a problem.
  • Options
    snowy24snowy24 Registered Users, Member 304 Posts
    The tiers should be easy, normal, difficult, and challenging. That makes sense. Maybe they also should include what team strength in bronze, silver, gold, etc should be at to cycle, since it seems this event is the favorite event of the majority of players. 
  • Options
    sackmeister58sackmeister58 Registered Users, Member 37 Posts
    I struggled on Veteran but eventually cycled it multiple times. All my players are gold level 10 but did notice a significant decrease in collecting resources. I did notice an increase in event points though with the different tiers.