Options

WoH Royale for 5-8-19: Back to Basics?

13Next

Comments

• Options
    dustyhunksdustyhunks Registered Users, Member 1,672 Posts
    JEDDDOGGY said:
    @Houmy I thought they changed the autoplay cost and per-match rewards back to normal at some point? I started getting 2000 cash and bonus games again somewhere along the line.
    I don't know about cost changing but yes, at some point instead of starting rewards at 500, then 750 etc it was 2000 as before.

@Houmy Don't mind HoF in the slightest as it was Monday but don't see the need for overhauling the standard or "normal" tier. It should be just as it was and has been with a lesser tier for some smaller rewards and HoF above it.
  • Options
    Itsouttahere2Itsouttahere2 Registered Users, Member 697 Posts
    DFBB said:
    So I beat woh and since I already have JT, I get nothing? That’s such bullshit not even extra xp. 
    You get a good chunk of bxp. It won't show on the screen, but you can compare your bxp before/after.
    Thanks for the clarification. 
  • Options
    DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    Houmy said:
    Should be interesting to see what changes GLU is making to the tower this coming Monday. As they have promised they will make changes to it based on the feedback they received and I think we are all happy with the way they handled slugfest and the blue monster so we'll see on Monday.

Somehow I don't think the autoplay cost is going to change though as with the higher rewards I am sure they don't want multi-cycle monsters such as @DFBB to have too much of an easy time getting resources cycling so many times. 😒

GLU is in a tough spot. I usually have a lot of time for WoH and yeah, I racked up a boatload of resources(2.1mill cash, 194k bxp) while just using a video boost at 5.10. Is that good for the game? Objectively speaking, I feel like it compromises WoH. I had a lot more fun on Monday and I made minimal resources while actually spending gold. 

If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • Options
    JEDDDOGGYJEDDDOGGY Registered Users, Member 2,460 Posts
    edited May 2019
    @DFBB - My experience Mon & Wed seems probably about identical to yours. Monday was a lot of fun, and was challenging, didn't walk away with a lot of resources and spent some gold. Getting an elite player after all the hard work left me feeling very satisfied. Then yesterday, by the time it was over, I was literally drained from the repetitive cycling although like you I had netted about 2 mill cash and 200k bxp. I much prefer the overall experience that I had on Monday to what I did yesterday. They need to figure out a way to get some balance, where I can finish Monday with at least some resources, and also make Wednesday not feel like such a complete slog.
  • Options
    ZaneJ78ZaneJ78 Registered Users, Member 369 Posts
    Well said @JEDDDOGGY
    Need more Living Legends!