Options

WoH for 6-24-19: Can Meadows be topped? HoF Fever?

13Next

Comments

• Options
    JEDDDOGGYJEDDDOGGY Registered Users, Member 2,460 Posts
    edited June 2019
    @woohoo77

Yes you do get more at G10 than at G1. If you don't have time to cycle 10 times to fully cycle-cap, you can take the player to (for example) G5 if you think you only have time to do 5 cycles. You will still come out way ahead.

Just a G5 - G10 cycle cap is a net gain of 17,800 xp

Not cycle capping the cost to level player = 31,800 xp

Cycle capping from G5 - G10 the cost to level player = 14,000 xp 

For diamond players, going from D1-D10 saves us 266,000 xp.
  • Options
    2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
    Usually at gold I would take the player to g4 and go from there depending  to time. As I go through platinum and diamond it’s gonna be more of a necessity 
  • Options
    retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,856 Posts
    I was only able to level Wolters to gold 3 after the first win, the xp from cycling multiple times allowed me to take him to Platinum 10 and have some XP laying around. It's a lovely system 😂
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • Options
    MattattackMattattack Registered Users 1,971 Posts
    The Walters prize was perfect for me.  I know I am probably in the minority but for me, catcher was my last non diamond bat.   I was a little bummed that I didnt get Sanchez the past weekend.  I probably opened over 40 boxes and didnt see him or Ottavino which was odd.  Nonetheless it allowed me to cap Mantle and then got arguably a more versatile catcher the next day.   Doesnt always work out but the tap gods shined on me yesterday
  • Options
    bigvivecbigvivec Registered Users, Member 2,133 Posts
    @UltimateWarrior how do you get through classic in 20 minutes?
    11min two weeks ago was the fastest I’ve seen.  Was probably more like 10min since dude had to take, upload and send the screenshot plus a short message to LINE;  message timestapmed 12:11am EST.  
  • Options
    BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    bigvivec said:
    @UltimateWarrior how do you get through classic in 20 minutes?
    11min two weeks ago was the fastest I’ve seen.  Was probably more like 10min since dude had to take, upload and send the screenshot plus a short message to LINE;  message timestapmed 12:11am EST.  
    I was stopped at level 5 yesterday at 11:08 waiting for the prize to update. 
  • Options
    edited June 2019
    My, oh, my! I'm guessing this must be on an iPhone @bigvivec ? I spend at least 20 minutes per cycle just in load times 😭
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • Options
    Also sounds like autoplaying each round of each level lol. I can only imagine the bxp I'd have stocked up right now if I were cycling in 10-20 minutes 🤩