Options

2nd Team Jailed For No Reason - What a joke! - TAKE CARE FOLKS!

2Next

Comments

• Options
    dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    No, the team still plays cvc and season mode. So that's not the case here.  This is happening to many people that have multiple teams and holders. At the end of the day, I guess im just SOL. I will likely dump the team now as it cannot even join any clubs or hold them for me,  but this NEW cheat system they have in place is flawed and hits non spending teams just like they did in past versions. I understand and support the the anti-cheating measures,  this is a clear example of it being broken. I asked them to perform a  full review of the account and  they claim they have and said its valid that it was cheating.  My argument to them is that I am 100% certain the team did nothing wrong because aside from playing cvc and season mode. It doesn't do anything else because it runs on an s6 droid that takes 15min to load the app, let alone play events.  Their system detected something and  instead of CS reviewing the logs and investigating, they simply disregard the team because its a non-spending team. I imagine this is happening to many others as well that are F2P.

I just want people to be aware, especially the non-spenders.  The team is being jailed for simply pulling good players. I have  had that  team since BETA started, and it has about 14 primes on it, it would usually pull 1 or 2 primes a week just from free boxes.                   
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
  • Options
    dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    @retirepujols, when the team was first jailed on Sunday night. I was still able to send invites from it. This was no issue. I went to move the team to another club after I was getting nowhere with CS. This is when I found out that jailed teams cannot  join any clubs. So if your team gets jailed, do NOT move it.
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
  • Options
    retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,856 Posts
    Gotcha. At least jailed alt teams can still do that, I assume that's the whole point of an alt team anyways
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • Options
    fahhq2fahhq2 Registered Users, Member 850 Posts
    So what exactly was meant by “-TAKE CARE FOLKS”???
  • Options
    BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    fahhq2 said:
    So what exactly was meant by “-TAKE CARE FOLKS”???
    Well for one, I think it means if your placeholder gets jailed don’t move it out of its club. Be extra careful