2Next

Comments

• Options
    BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    For those who don’t get the reference because y’all aren’t old enough

https://youtu.be/2g5Hz17C4is
  • Options
    EbiggzEbiggz Registered Users, Member 282 Posts
    @Bigpredfan it makes me sad that some people dont/won't get that. 
    ~UNAGI~
  • Options
    Base15Base15 Registered Users 504 Posts
    I think I was too old to get it
  • Options
    BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    What do you mean @CanadaCubs. It wasn’t me 
  • Options
    bigvivecbigvivec Registered Users, Member 2,133 Posts

• Options
    Superapids135Superapids135 Registered Users 368 Posts
    Those boxes has pxp at 2000-4800 and now are under1k which is bs imo
  • Options
    COWPILEYCOWPILEY Registered Users, Member 825 Posts
    If you aren’t a billion point club then there is no reason for most of the club to play CvC. Match win reward is pitiful. 
  • Options
    retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,856 Posts
    @COWPILEY if I can put up 10 points and get either bxp or cash for it- it's worth it lol
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • Options
    Cooz19Cooz19 Registered Users 1,256 Posts
    @retirepujols I think @COWPILEY makes a fair point though. CVC is incredibly slanted to the individual (hence the advent of Extra Bases). I suppose you can't flip the rewards around (i.e. the team win = current MVP), but putting less on the MVP and more on the team in terms of rewards would make it more of a team thing. I sort of thought that was the point, but maybe they aren't as much into that as I thought they'd be. 
  • Options
    MattattackMattattack Registered Users 1,971 Posts
    Just to add onto this thread.

The fact that Glu is completely ok with changing guys positions days, weeks, months later is simply not ok with me.
    Some examples are Baez from the Cubs box, Prime Escober from the ami box and Nick Sentzel from the Reds box from a couple weekends ago.
    Once they are released they shouldn't be changed at all.  It doesnt affect some players but others choose to level guys based on position.  Especially upper tiered teams in platinum and diamond were its expensive to level guys.  People would be wasting valuable resources on a guy that they may not have leveled in the first place.
  • Options
    COWPILEYCOWPILEY Registered Users, Member 825 Posts
    Unfortunately @retirepujols is right and many agree that’s the right level of effort for the rewards lol. I do the same if not going to win since we won’t be anywhere near Top 1000. Agree with @Cooz19 that I was hoping for more. 
  • Options
    HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    Pretty much everything with 19 has me disappointed. Biggest let down is not feeling like you accomplished much with WOH as you can now buy boxes for the same, comparable or even better, players so I don't see a point of playing it and actually haven't for some time now. I've pretty much totally given up on 19 and this may actually be it for me with TSB as when I lose interest in something it is real hard to get back to it (just ask Becky from my Poli Sci 101 course back in college 🤨😒) .

Not griping because the game isn't tailored to my needs/liking, just saying it simply doesn't have what attracted me back in 17 any longer.
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

• Options
    matt_sackettmatt_sackett Registered Users, Member 1,540 Posts
    Yeah but its either this or talk to my wife on mondays...ain't nobody got time for that.
    Nothing in life is as beautiful as the Balsamic thread.

• Options
    bobdylan_fanbobdylan_fan Registered Users, Member 303 Posts
    Crappy CS support. Lame responses to real questions/issues....always blame the customer philosophy.
    GLU tendencies to screw their customer base over and over.
  • Options
    HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    And to prove my point. Cost me less to get these guys than it would have playing HOF.

"Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

• Options
    retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,856 Posts
    @Houmy how? Is there an 80g box out?
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • Options
    snowy24snowy24 Registered Users, Member 304 Posts
    Nothing. Everything this game has to offer is on point. Someone said that to me one time, in the game. Lol. I would say my biggest disappointment are the million bonus players they have for each event. Kind of deflating, especially with WOH, like Houmy pointed out. 
  • Options
    mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
    edited August 2019
    @Houmy I agree they have watered down woh with the Monday boxes. I used to say the same thing about the cost to cycle hof vs just buying boxes. Until I actually tried hof with enough time and patience and a decent line up it can be beat without spending very much. Last week I spent 160 gold this week I spent roughly 560. 
    Edit: Just want to be clear. Takes LOTS of time and blue cash to beat it without spending much gold but eventually the rng will let u through.
    7 hrs today. No worries tho I was on the clock getting paid 😉