Options

WOH Royale 08/28

124Next

Comments

• Options
    bigvivecbigvivec Registered Users, Member 2,133 Posts

If I had time and wasn't about to go diamond I would have made a push to cycle cap but even 85k pxp isn't enough to warrant it when he would be sitting at p10 indefinitely with only 30% the pxp I had at start of event left over. Different story if it had been a lhb firstbaseman or some such. Maybe.
    It depends on where you start but to cap platinum & being out 85k pxp means roughly leveling to about P4 before starting to spin the player up if my calculations are right.  Gets cheaper the further back you start.  
  • Options
    EbiggzEbiggz Registered Users, Member 282 Posts
    Ebiggz said:

I struggled hard core on Wednesday WOH when I was gold. I moved to plat last night and I struggled a little on level 5, but not nearly as bad as I did in gold. I also had 5 primes in gold, and I have an all bxp team in plat. I finally reached 5.10 and it was like I was on 1.1. It felt that easy. 
    I have Eaton but left him s10. I just don't like him as a person and can't get passed it. Team Frazier all the way...

That said what are your skills for that guy? I went 5/5 w/McMahon before tiring and getting screwed by rebracketing but it was quite easy for me as well at 5.10. Other rounds felt that way too but there were times I was tripped up, not so in 5.10. IIRC Thor's stuff is lowest rated of 5.8-5.10 pitchers so maybe McMahon's skills at 13/13 is just too much for him.

If I had time and wasn't about to go diamond I would have made a push to cycle cap but even 85k pxp isn't enough to warrant it when he would be sitting at p10 indefinitely with only 30% the pxp I had at start of event left over. Different story if it had been a lhb firstbaseman or some such. Maybe.
    I had no intentions of cycling and wasn't gonna spend gold on a guy I would just trade in anyway. But I was quite shocked when I got through 5.8, 5.9, and 5.10 relatively easy, once I finally got there. I was only playing woh for the resources. 
    I used Calhoun, Hiura and Eaton as my last 3. Calhoun and Eaton are both 10/10.

I'm wondering if they nerfed it a tad compared to previous weeks. 
    ~UNAGI~
  • Options
    dustyhunksdustyhunks Registered Users, Member 1,672 Posts
    bigvivec said:

It depends on where you start but to cap platinum & being out 85k pxp means roughly leveling to about P4 before starting to spin the player up if my calculations are right.  Gets cheaper the further back you start.  
    I meant the 85k w/FP to get to g10 then cycle cap from there. Best case scenario I would make 30-40k back (?) which would leave me with half the pxp I had to start, ish, not 30%. Quick math, could be wrong. 
  • Options
    bigvivecbigvivec Registered Users, Member 2,133 Posts
    That’s about right.....working on the lxp so I’ll be in position to do the same on Monday.