Options

Switching Clubs

2Next

Comments

• Options
    retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,856 Posts
    xracman said:
    xracman said:
    So if they don't get the rewards, why join the club for the event?
    What exactly are you asking here? 
    @retirepujols I said event when I meant cvc match. I was reacting to what @ksmets said. If you join a club for a CVC match, drop points and leave before the CVC match ends, you don't get the reward or the box.  And @COWPILEY said something about leaving an unwinnable match to not go home empty handed.

Gotcha. Some guys will drop CVC points in a random club to hit field pass milestones, then run back to their personal club for the CVC win.
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • Options
    xracmanxracman Registered Users, Member 666 Posts
    Thanks @retirepujols .  Don't nt want to drop the points in your own club so as not to raise the bar for next match.  I'm happy staying in my current club, just trying to understand the nuances.  
  • Options
    COWPILEYCOWPILEY Registered Users, Member 825 Posts
    I did did leave that match, went home to my solo club and won their match. Rewards not as good in gold but better than goose egg. 
  • Options
    DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    xracman said:
    xracman said:
    So if they don't get the rewards, why join the club for the event?
    What exactly are you asking here? 
    @retirepujols I said event when I meant cvc match. I was reacting to what @ksmets said. If you join a club for a CVC match, drop points and leave before the CVC match ends, you don't get the reward or the box.  And @COWPILEY said something about leaving an unwinnable match to not go home empty handed.

Gotcha. Some guys will drop CVC points in a random club to hit field pass milestones, then run back to their personal club for the CVC win.
    This is what I do too. I start the CvC round in a diamond club. Then, I leave and create a club to dump points. When I'm down to one entry, I hop back into my club.
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • Options
    Soo_Choo_TrainSoo_Choo_Train Registered Users, Member 160 Posts
    DFBB said:
    This is what I do too. I start the CvC round in a diamond club. Then, I leave and create a club to dump points. When I'm down to one entry, I hop back into my club.
    That puts an awful lot of pressure on that 1 entry, but starting Diamond is smart because you can take all of the entries you get as a diamond and carry them over into the bronze club you started.

If you are in club A, get the high round score, leave that club and head to club B for some entries, and then come back to club A, could you still collect the CvC rewards you had previously earned in that matchup with club A, or would you have to beat your own score again?