Is it a bird, is it a plane? No, it's mega lxp...In the Royale!

DFBBDFBB 4,047 PostsRegistered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator
Tears officially dried. 😍

Success and failure are merely two sides of the same coin.

Comments

• FrankTheTank04FrankTheTank04 570 PostsRegistered Users, Member
    I was just looking at that.  I like it.
  • MarcuhMarcuh 95 PostsRegistered Users, Member
    Oh great look, I get to beat 2 lvls maybe 3 and then be locked out
  • dustyhunksdustyhunks 1,291 PostsRegistered Users, Member
    Marcuh said:
    It's December. If you can't cycle a 5 level tower I don't know what else to tell you that hasn't already been said.
    Marcuh said:
    It's December. If you can't cycle a 5 level tower I don't know what else to tell you that hasn't already been said.
    Trust me I know. That’s what I get for starting late and starting wrong at that. If I knew what I was getting myself into I would of never downloaded this app 
  • drsmartassphddrsmartassphd 700 PostsRegistered Users, Member
    So what can we expect for WoH Wednesday Royale this time of year? Will it be a player too, or boxes and players?

My team is Gold. Don't know if anyone is aware of this.....

• EProspectPhilsEProspectPhils 37 PostsRegistered Users, Member
    I am torn on the new tower.  I know they will change the players inside the boxes, but the odds will probably stay the same of 1% legend, 5% prime, 94 % bxp player.  I like the mega legend box, but over half the time (62%) you will walk away with 1k or 2k.  For me, the tower would have to be pretty easy to be worthwhile.  I don't think I would be willing to spend much gold for boost with the odds of the rewards.
  • criffycriffy 373 PostsRegistered Users, Member
    @EProspectPhils i don't plan on using gold boosts at all. we'll see, but should be a casual resource collecting day for me
  • drsmartassphddrsmartassphd 700 PostsRegistered Users, Member

For Wednesday WoH Royale, my ghetto silver team never needed any boosts at all to mow through it. The rewards sucked too. Always a player I didn't need other than the rental.

Weekend Royale was a whole different story, especially the last two weeks. Hopefully I remedied that.

I wouldn't be upset if there was a 7 level tower today with a Legend player. Would be a great test.

My team is Gold. Don't know if anyone is aware of this.....

Beat it first try on level five. Video boosts starting at round 5, 40 G boost for 9th batter. 80G boost for my finisher, okay so it wasn’t that hard...