Options

Franchise player new issue

BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
here is the background. 

Season mode quarterfinals and I grab prime Pedroia to actually use a franchise coin. Play the 2 games and then play 3 more games to run out his 5 games. 

Fast forward to the the start of the event. I have Myers and figure I’ll put him at DH at bronze 10. He is still being replaced by Pedroia even though I have used all his games. My catcher is my legend and I have a scrub 1-star player at catcher so that my normal catcher placeholder doesn’t move to DH. It isn’t every game, but it just happened for my 6th prime game of the event 
Prev1

Comments

• Options
    dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    Same issue. Just used 2 primes for playoffs, ran there games out and they still in my line up during prime  games.
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
  • Options
    Literally just popping up with 1 game left 
  • Options
    Mines shows 0 games, but Posey prime and Prime yelich are playing in my lineup during the event. Very odd.
    – The Great Houmy
  • Options
    HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    How about the mid-inning recaps. Does it show them playing at all in season mode?
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

• Options
    Its weird man, some prime games they dont show up at all, then the next game they do.
    – The Great Houmy
  • Options
    dkarski87 said:
    Its weird man, some prime games they dont show up at all, then the next game they do.
    What I’ve noticed is that every time the app restarts, it shows up as 1 game left. I play the 5 prime games, I have Pedroia the first game and not the next 4. Wash, rinse, repeat
  • Options
    Scioscia_FanScioscia_Fan Registered Users, Member 266 Posts
    I have the same issue. Grabbed a Franchise Trout for Playoffs, now I can't get rid of him.
  • Options
    fahhq2fahhq2 Registered Users, Member 850 Posts
    Is that a bad thing? I nabbed Prime Trout as well and think it is by far the best use of resources I’ve ever used on this game. Sure it’s a pain closing and restarting the app after each game, but for a 180 Silver guy (by far the highest rated player I’ve seen at this point) it’s a small price to pay....
  • Options
    fahhq2 said:
    Is that a bad thing? I nabbed Prime Trout as well and think it is by far the best use of resources I’ve ever used on this game. Sure it’s a pain closing and restarting the app after each game, but for a 180 Silver guy (by far the highest rated player I’ve seen at this point) it’s a small price to pay....
    My issue wasn’t having the player for eternity, as much as it was that he kept replacing my bonus player. The bonus player is the weakest player on the roster most of the time for me, so I would play 5 prime games, but only have the bonus player for 4 of them. 

I messaged CS and they seemed to have fixed the problem for me. 
  • Options
    fahhq2fahhq2 Registered Users, Member 850 Posts
    Gotcha! I’m not contacting CS until I can replace Trout😉 
  • Options
    matt_sackettmatt_sackett Registered Users, Member 1,540 Posts
    Im ok with posey being my perm catcher (for one game) in the meantime I have to hang on to my 4 star Yadi
    Nothing in life is as beautiful as the Balsamic thread.

• Options
    bigvivecbigvivec Registered Users, Member 2,133 Posts
    Same for me....have Reyes trapped in the clubhouse for 4 days now.....the re-up screen pops up randomly....tried putting scrubs in at 3rd but no dice.....he won’t leave. 
  • Options
    MattattackMattattack Registered Users 1,971 Posts
    bigvivec said:
    Same for me....have Reyes trapped in the clubhouse for 4 days now.....the re-up screen pops up randomly....tried putting scrubs in at 3rd but no dice.....he won’t leave. 
    Reyes is also trapped for me as well.   I would get him out of there once i played a bonus game but once the app closed or reset he'd be back in there
  • Options
    DomerHomerDomerHomer Registered Users, Member 76 Posts
    I’m having the exact same issue. Except I’m stuck with Matt Kemp. Have logged a CS ticket and will let you all know what they say. 
  • Options
    DomerHomerDomerHomer Registered Users, Member 76 Posts
    Wow, CS responded in one minute and removed him. Force quit, restart, and he’s no longer there.  
  • Options

• Options
    Good to hear Domer............just logged in to check to see if my ticket got an answer and was met by this guy for the 100th time......
  • Options
    Amused_79Amused_79 Registered Users 841 Posts
    Wow, CS responded in one minute and removed him. Force quit, restart, and he’s no longer there.
  • Options
    Amused_79Amused_79 Registered Users 841 Posts
    Both my teams tried this and it showed up a bit later. So not fixed. I’m not complaining. Just saying. It’s still there. 
  • Options
    If you have manual batter order turned on try turning it off as it may be conflicting with/overriding the franchise player. If it's already off then toggle it on & off. You never know.

• Options
    If you truly want the player gone, CS can do that for you. I did one message and it was solved. I’m just not using any franchise players until the problem is solved or I want a franchise player permanently 
  • Options
    tshea510tshea510 Registered Users, Member 1,788 Posts
    If you truly want the player gone, CS can do that for you. I did one message and it was solved. I’m just not using any franchise players until the problem is solved or I want a franchise player permanently 
    Yup, I had to send ticket, replied was thorough research was conducted, known glitch, Team is aware, yada yada yada. But he was removed. I can see an advantage to an extent, but not for me in my case. Hope it’s not already tossed in trash 
    Just a Silver team from the wrong side of the tracks, so what do I know? 🤷
  • Options
    nolasaints88nolasaints88 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Same issue. How do I send in a ticket to get them to fix this?
  • Options
    In the game tap the 3 lines next to games it opens menu mode, bottom right corner click on the settings wheel, toward the bottom click the customer care bar, then upper right corner click contact us.  

from there its easy.

• Options
    oh yeah...@DFBB my vip status is ready to be handed to me so when you get a minute 

• Options
    oh yeah...@DFBB my vip status is ready to be handed to me so when you get a minute 
    I heard you were supposed to ask under the table.  Shhhhhh. Now @dkarski87 is gonna take it away
  • Options
    Cooz19Cooz19 Registered Users 1,256 Posts
    I find this glitch purely beneficial. I permanently have Prime Trout and Prime Posey for every game at no cost...meaning more franchise coins in the bank. Saving up to hit the 1000 mark, then I’ll hit up @DFBB for my VIP Badge on my other account 
    Yeah, it's nothing but beneficial if they have value. In fact, using them is the move you should make. Right now, Prime Pujols is better than s10 Alonso, and since Franchise Coins have no value except using them to add a player, might as well use it. 
  • Options
    I find this glitch purely beneficial. I permanently have Prime Trout and Prime Posey for every game at no cost...meaning more franchise coins in the bank. Saving up to hit the 1000 mark, then I’ll hit up @DFBB for my VIP Badge on my other account 
    Pay him half up front and half after the fact. I don't trust shady characters like him and his sidekick @dkarski87. Just saying.

• Options
    DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    On a semi serious note, the new update promised new/more options for the franchise players. Here's hoping!
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • Options
    DFBB said:
    On a semi serious note, the new update promised new/more options for the franchise players. Here's hoping!
    Did it?  The way i read it was that they would be stronger so more relevant beyond the first 6! weeks.  Anything would be an improvement.