Options

Club Loyalty Boxes vs club level

roysmalleyroysmalley Registered Users, Member 26 Posts
Do the quality of the loyalty boxes change with each tier? We just moved from Gold to Plat, I saved most of my loyalty bucks in anticipation of a better box... but I haven't seen the change yet.

Comments

• Options
    navyjack77navyjack77 Registered Users, Member 1,299 Posts
    Loyalty boxes increased prices and prizes are based on your team’s level, not your club’s level if I’m not mistaken.
  • Options
    benny100benny100 Registered Users, Member 757 Posts
    @roysmalley - the boxes available in platinum will be the same for all platinum levels. The 2 cheaper ones per day and then the 50 per day regular ones. The contents dont change as you move up club levels within platinum
  • Options
    BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    edited May 2019
    Do the quality of the loyalty boxes change with each tier? We just moved from Gold to Plat, I saved most of my loyalty bucks in anticipation of a better box... but I haven't seen the change yet.
    Bronze club- 4250 loyalty points
    silver club- 5500 loyalty points
    gold club- 2 daily at 6500 points, 50 daily at 8125 loyalty points
    platinum- same set up as gold, but 2 daily is 8,000, can’t remember the higher box cost (11,000 I think)
    diamond club- 9500 for the 2 daily discounted boxes, 14,250 I think for the 50 daily boxes 

as you move up, the prizes in the boxes do get better to offset the increased cost. I typically get the 2 daily and “save” enough loyalty points for 1 week worth of those (in gold I save about 100K of loyalty points in case I want to take a break I can collect the daily cheaper boxes). 
  • Options
    DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    I don't have the exact numbers with me, but from a cash value, silver boxes are the best. If you need Evo, diamond boxes are ideal.

If you're not having fun, you're losing.