Options

Bonus game day in Diamond.

13Next

Comments

• Options
    BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    Nice! You're at about 150% of my team strength, I better not see your name in a bonus game 😂😂
    I feel like there is a set group who you will see for some reason. 

Longhorn 184
    Jtsnow6
    and others. You will probably see the same names 
  • Options
    HaraycarayHaraycaray Registered Users, Member 910 Posts
    I haven’t run into @DFBB or @Bigpredfan at all 
  • Options
    redlegs2018uredlegs2018u Registered Users, Member 1,048 Posts
    edited July 2019
    Concur on seeing longhorn, jtsnow, crushcity, pillowpants, bumblebee, krushmore, lefty10 and a few others.  These guys used to own me I’m recovering on most of this list outside of two or three names here but I at least win sparingly against even a few of these guys.  Fortunately haven’t ran into a few of you guys here, you know who you are.  Just at 114k after adding Reynolds and Castillo this weekend.
  • Options
    DigemDigem Registered Users, Member 21 Posts
    Here is how much fun a Thursday can be in diamond. I have won 1300 bonus games since about 20 minutes into the event. I started the event at 500/1000 and am now back to 800/1000, so I’m about to have the playoffs again. I had POTM Chavis. Started with 956 bonus games and have 23 left right now. Won over 98% on the last 900 bonus games. 

Gained
    1,999,000 in cash (from prizes, playoffs, and loyalty boxes combined)
    251 2nd round picks
    227 late round picks
    7500 gold from the playoffs
    650 evo from the playoffs 

Question: I'm only diamond II atm, also love grinding bonus games on wed/thur. Got all 500 last week to go from diamond I to II. You said you got 650 evo- from finishing the last tier. What happens after that completion? Is it a one time reward or do you get to continue redoing that last tier. I'm hurtin for evos
  • Options
    DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    @Digem You can continuously cycle d6 for the 7500 gold, 650 evo, and 250k cash!
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • Options
    MattattackMattattack Registered Users 1,971 Posts
    Digem said:

Question: I'm only diamond II atm, also love grinding bonus games on wed/thur. Got all 500 last week to go from diamond I to II. You said you got 650 evo- from finishing the last tier. What happens after that completion? Is it a one time reward or do you get to continue redoing that last tier. I'm hurtin for evos
    You will get the 650 evos every 1000 wins.  After you complete D6 the first time you just repeat it continuously 
  • Options
    DigemDigem Registered Users, Member 21 Posts
    Awesome! Let the grind continue