Options

Petit stuck as an SR in my SP1 bc I have 4 SPs

2Next

Comments

• Options
    Superapids135Superapids135 Registered Users 368 Posts
    I kinda did that before and they closed the ticket... maybe I wasn’t being nice enough but I wasn’t rude. I said they made a mistake and after 3 tickets I got pissed bc they did nothing. I’ll  try again but I keep getting the same CS rep and the same non negotiable response hence why I complained on forums. More annoying is I shouldn’t have to complain on forums for them to correct it, wish they had passable CS to start. It’s annoying. Regardless I’ll  try again and I’ll come be as nice As possible but darn they should have corrected it in tickets 1-3. 
  • Options
    retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,856 Posts
    By the way, I leveled Petit to d-10 as a starter and try to get my resources back before they changed him. They told me they couldn't help me until/unless a change was made, so I decided to go out and cap CC sabathia at d10 since I traded a starter for petit and now have petit how's my closer. Not what I wanted, but I make the best of it.
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • Options
    fahhq2fahhq2 Registered Users, Member 850 Posts
    If you can’t come up with the XP to return him fairly easy, i think you got bigger problems than SPs bro...
  • Options
    Yes, they should have corrected it. You also shouldn't have to put in a bunch of work trying to get them to correct it, but that's the unfortunate reality here. You've got to do as much as you possibly can to get them to fix their mistakes sometimes.
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • Options
    edited August 2019
    Last thing, if for some reason they will only return your player at b1; then you might as well keep petit and level a new SP. I'm not sure why they would do that, but if what you said is true then you might as well have a capped starter and a capped reliever rather than nothing 🤷🏻‍♂️
  • Options
    bigvivecbigvivec Registered Users, Member 2,133 Posts
    I wouldn’t give up on it either.  Keep opening tickets with different reps until you get a sympathetic ear.  Be polite and try to describe your situation without too much emotion.  They have already offered you back your pitcher minus the bxp received for the trade in.  Be persistent and I bet you can get it all back.  

Don’t forget, you’re talking to hourly employees.  Be clear and polite and make them want to help you.  Sure the company screwed up and I’m sure you’re really mad about it.  Being mad however isn’t going to help you or your situation so take a deep breath and put yourself in the position of the CS employee halfway around the world in the outsourced Mumbai CS call center who deals with upset, frustrated and sometimes inebriated (lets be real.....who taps 12h of WOH sober besides DFBB?!  ;)   ) customers who are DEMANDING their due....................

Ive had good and bad experiences with CS agents for GLU.  One thing in common with all the good experiences was that I kept my head, maintained a cool temper and explained myself clearly.......if it doesn’t work close the ticket and try again.  
  • Options
    dustyhunksdustyhunks Registered Users, Member 1,672 Posts
    @bigvivec For the record, I always cycle while sober. Otherwise I get sleepy or confused with which level/round I'm in later in the evening. Gotta stay fresh! B)
  • Options
    On the wagon myself........most of the time.

• Options
     I cycle easily after a few drinks. And sadly it’s hard to not get frustrated after multiple tickets.

i pulled Bauer from CVC which cancelled my problems and I knew would happen which I why I didn’t want to pay the 6.5k xp out of principle; they did reset petit and give me everything back I had upgraded at a 30% discount. 
  • Options
    To be clear tho, I was never rude to CS. I was simply stating facts and after multiple tickets got annoyed bc they kept making things worse, as usual. The CS on this game is not cool imo. I shouldn’t have to spend all the time I spent trying to get them to correct their mistakes. I get that’s how it is with this game and how it has been since 16/17 when I started but jeez it doesn’t make it right model or acceptable. I get really frustrated dealing with the CS as 75% of the time they just make it worse or don’t help. I’ll admit I’ve had some positive experiences and once even had them refund 4500 gold so it’s not all bad but most of the time it’s not acceptable.
  • Options
    Sorry not refund 4500 gold, they gifted me that because of errors to make up for it... and I’ve had a prime replaced once after a ton of tickets so I’ve had a few good experiences but the rest ugh not so much
  • Options
    The story continues.......he turned into a SS overnight.  Still playing 2b though.  
  • Options
    Base15Base15 Registered Users 504 Posts
    This hasn’t impacted me yet, but this is ridiculous. 
  • Options
    samthemansamtheman Registered Users, Member 686 Posts
    Up until this year It was rare event to have a change to a player position after release. I still have Familia SP in 2018, he of one career start in 2012. It’s born of trying to crank out endless player variations for bonus players hoping we keep spending money on boxes. 
  • Options
    Tdub71Tdub71 Registered Users, Member 1,876 Posts
    @samtheman, exactly.  The solution is simple though.  Leave the player as he was ORIGINALLY released.  If he doesn't help you when you land him, so be it.  Either that, or give him flexibility to be played at either position, just as a "oops, sorry" admission.  The second option is obviously very unlikely to ever happen, due to the (I assume) extra coding involved, but that would be the most fair, and consumer-friendly option, imo.