Double gold!

mythicaldragonmythicaldragon 1,096 PostsRegistered Users, Member

Prev1

Comments

• slafrance2slafrance2 987 PostsRegistered Users, Member
    5:41 am on the East Coast and the first thing I do is check here for a double gold post 🤣😂
    Swing or no swing you're missing that curveball.
  • drsmartassphddrsmartassphd 1,381 PostsRegistered Users, Member
    Been a long time since that was offered. I haven't farmed for gold in well over a week now. 

“Don’t let the sunshine spoil your rain, stand up and complain.” Oscar The Grouch

"If you don't have anything nice to say about this game, don't say it at all."  My Mother

• matt_sackettmatt_sackett 1,462 PostsRegistered Users, Member
    i'm waiting for someone to bitch about how hard it is...
    you can't spell deteriorate without Detroit

• TheFullMonteTheFullMonte 696 PostsRegistered Users, Member
    Impending ice storm. All appointments cancelled for afternoon.

looks like I’m now “booked.”
    i'm waiting for someone to bitch about how hard it is...

I covered that weeks ago. You're too late. They finally fixed the issue (at least for me, anyway) right before I quit farming.

“Don’t let the sunshine spoil your rain, stand up and complain.” Oscar The Grouch

"If you don't have anything nice to say about this game, don't say it at all."  My Mother

@matt_sackett Its tough. You gotta click 6 times for one video.
    I just checked it again, it is down to only three.

• criffycriffy 595 PostsRegistered Users, Member
    5:41 am on the East Coast and the first thing I do is check here for a double gold post 🤣😂
    might be easier to open the app and run a video instead of get sidetracked by posts from these degenerates
    Impending ice storm. All appointments cancelled for afternoon.

looks like I’m now “booked.”
    Literal cooldown.

I just checked it again, it is down to only three.
    But im ok with three clicks, because the rate of vid reload had gotten tremendously better
    Farmed enough for a Colossal LXP box...back for more.

• mythicaldragonmythicaldragon 1,096 PostsRegistered Users, Member
    It’s amazing how much faster videos flow after the end of an event.  💨 Could kill it if it were like this all day 
    @mythicaldragon I’m happy we’re getting a vid one after another right now. 
    When does that end?

I made the mistake of asking CS, and they said it was only intended for the weekend. CS has shown they dont know squat, but who knows.

LOL. CS is worthless.

I spared the board my last exchange with them a couple of weeks ago. They trolled me again.

I just tried and it is still double.

I wish people would stop pointing shit like this out ot CS ....such as hey...thanks for making WOH easier..or OMG my spotlight player is still active after 45 days or look double gold is still rolling.. S T F U   feel free to point out their mistakes to them but when it benefits us...silence is golden.

• ToughthundercatsToughthundercats New Member 598 PostsRegistered Users, Member
    I wish people would stop pointing shit like this out ot CS ....such as hey...thanks for making WOH easier..or OMG my spotlight player is still active after 45 days or look double gold is still rolling.. S T F U   feel free to point out their mistakes to them but when it benefits us...silence is golden.
    Amen! Let's keep it rolling. Ignorance on all things listed above on Glu's part is bliss. Phrase for the day is SHHHHHH!
  • babyjbootsbabyjboots 110 PostsRegistered Users, Member
    It’s amazing how much faster videos flow after the end of an event.  💨 Could kill it if it were like this all day 

Ain't that the truth.  My videos were flaky as hell on Friday and Saturday and then cleaned way up by yesterday.
  • Itsouttahere2Itsouttahere2 288 PostsRegistered Users, Member
    Totally agree, some people just can’t keep their f_cking mouth shut!!!!
    Double gold is live 👍🏻😬
    Where is double gold glu!? 🙁 Wtf 
    So I could be guessing, but the x2 we had last was Thursday-Monday. The time before that was Friday-Tuesday.  Not sure if these means I have a pattern conspiracy or what 🤣
  • criffycriffy 595 PostsRegistered Users, Member
    I'm in desperate need. Please turn on for weekend from your vip of the month
    edited February 13
    criffy said:
    I'm in desperate need. Please turn on for weekend from your vip of the month

E5, EM, C, Gmaj7
    Glu's got a mouth full of cavities, and their souls a bowl of jokes...

C,D  C  D    C    D

And every day they remind me....

• retirepujolsretirepujols 3,125 PostsRegistered Users, Member
    Oh, no. Please don't compose a glu song 😭
    Just me in my world of enemies.

That's Blind Melon.

If I wrote one, it would be something in D or C standard tuning with a much more "pissed off" feel to it.

Someone like Jamey Jasta would be the singer.

Double gold fellas 👍🏻👍🏻😬😬
    Thank you Glu...👏👏👏👏
    On these rare moments I can really love this game. 🤫 Don't tell my wife😂