Options

Just way too many players

trojanman999trojanman999 Registered Users, Member 371 Posts
edited September 2020 in General TSB Discussion
There are way too many players now, collecting sets are becoming arduous at best. Look at today's sets, what a joke. You have to obtain players from 4 different boxes, and 2 of those boxes require insane amount of gold to get just 1 of the players you would need for 1 set. Its out of hand. Last week they actually had a realistic top set (Jorge Polanco - 10% chance, with a franchise player, and a POTW player), I would bet my bottom dollar more people played and spent more gold in total for that event than will in today's event.

Comments

• Options
    Itsouttahere2Itsouttahere2 Registered Users, Member 697 Posts
    There are way too many players now, collecting sets are becoming arduous at best. Look at today's sets, what a joke. You have to obtain players from 4 different boxes, and 2 of those boxes require insane amount of gold to get just 1 of the players you would need for 1 set. Its out of hand. Last week they actually had a realistic top set (Jorge Polanco - 10% chance, with a franchise player, and a POTW player), I would bet my bottom dollar more people played and spent more gold in total for that event than will in today's event.
    There’s no limit to glu’s greed, they want you to spend the gold and the extra basest is so you exhaust your franchise coins because today’s event requires the franchise player be rented with franchise coins as opposed to Crappy energy drink, it’s a complete 💩show!
  • Options
    drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts

Thus the reason why I will never go beyond Gold, only play a few events, and now cut my farming time.

Oversaturation of players sucks. There's nothing special any longer about chasing someone and landing them. Chances are good the same thing will be released a day later.

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• Options
    MillecorsMillecors Registered Users, Member 754 Posts

Thus the reason why I will never go beyond Gold, only play a few events, and now cut my farming time.

Oversaturation of players sucks. There's nothing special any longer about chasing someone and landing them. Chances are good the same thing will be released a day later.

Agreed tenfold. I could stomach more of the glitches and gaffes a lot more if it was 1 set of new players a week.  But 3 is too much.  Add in the cash only players and it's like 4 sets.  Even top tier WOH players only have a 2-3 week shelf life.  All these fantastic 480 Legends i have will be fringe 5.6 players by October.