Are CvC Win Boxes Useless Now For Everyone Else?

Comments

• DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    Sounds to me like you got free xp for literally nothing. Don't get the shared sense of entitlement these days that you should get not just something but the best thing for minimal effort.

And again, this whole thought process that the game should give us nothing in return is something YOU should be thinking about. Not being an A$$, just saying you are conditioned to give the crack dealer more money for less and less crack. They have you right where they want you.

I'm going to be overly literal, but the only thing you should expect in return is fun. If that's not happening, you're losing. Legends and all the gold in tsb won't change that. I get that you want to like the game, but even I would've quit if I was in your situation. Please correct me if I'm wrong, but you're a gold player playing solo and on an older device, which leads to constant crashing on WoH...among other things. Imo, that's a recipe for boring. And frustration. 

If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • jmsorioles33jmsorioles33 Registered Users, Member 392 Posts
    Sounds to me like you got free xp for literally nothing. Don't get the shared sense of entitlement these days that you should get not just something but the best thing for minimal effort.

Not what I'm saying at all. In fact, I'm HAPPY about this. Puts me another step closer to not playing yet another event.

And again, this whole thought process that the game should give us nothing in return is something YOU should be thinking about. Not being an A$$, just saying you are conditioned to give the crack dealer more money for less and less crack. They have you right where they want you.

@2020KC: Thank you! You get my point. You build a squad to compete in events. Whole point of the game. Events are supposed to give you something back, albeit small, on what you put it.  GLU is clearly devaluing yet another event. I have a large enough sample size to draw this conclusion as I've won a crap ton of CvC matches in the time I've played this game.

Hey Dr, I dont know you but it sounds like it might be a good time for you to step away from TSB and reallocate that time to your medical practice. It seems like the game isn’t bringing you anything but frustration. Hope things turn around for you.
  • drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts
    @DFBB: Game has quit crashing! Hasn't crashed in the last two Royale events.

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• Itsouttahere2Itsouttahere2 Registered Users, Member 697 Posts
    Staying gold and playing solo was good in 18 and a bit in 19. Not in 20. Go diamond and play events and stop whining, or just quit already. It’s annoying. Things won’t come back to what it was. It’s like I always whine about my baldness and how it was great to have hair every day of my existence. I won’t have hair anymore, so move on. 
    Hey too bad about your hair however if you choose to speak about it who am I to criticize you for doing so, by the same token who are you to criticize someone else’s whining, if you don’t like it don’t read it or quit the forum. 
  • lovingcurveslovingcurves Registered Users, Member 279 Posts
    Staying gold and playing solo was good in 18 and a bit in 19. Not in 20. Go diamond and play events and stop whining, or just quit already. It’s annoying. Things won’t come back to what it was. It’s like I always whine about my baldness and how it was great to have hair every day of my existence. I won’t have hair anymore, so move on. 
    Hey too bad about your hair however if you choose to speak about it who am I to criticize you for doing so, by the same token who are you to criticize someone else’s whining, if you don’t like it don’t read it or quit the forum. 
    You are right. If it wasn’t the 513th post about the same complaints, I’d agree with all you said. I was able to read the first 512 without posting, but the 513th one was too much, sorry.
  • Itsouttahere2Itsouttahere2 Registered Users, Member 697 Posts
    You are right. If it wasn’t the 513th post about the same complaints, I’d agree with all you said. I was able to read the first 512 without posting, but the 513th one was too much, sorry.
    😂 sorry buddy, I understand where you’re coming from but I’m just pointing out that everyone is entitled to their opinion. I like @jmsorioles33 approach. 
  • BearmeatBearmeat Registered Users, Member 576 Posts
    I know a lot of higher tier players and past forum members who quit this forum because of the constant complaints from F2P and minimum spenders. @lovingcurves is correct in this matter. I’m sure I’ll get chewed out once again for saying this, but- Adapt to the game. WOH is dead. And you won’t make it far by not spending. Diamond or don’t bother. I’ll await the responses from the usual whiners....
  • babyjbootsbabyjboots Registered Users, Member 465 Posts
    F2P and minimum spenders aren't the only whiners.  Everyone has complained equally this year.
  • lovingcurveslovingcurves Registered Users, Member 279 Posts
    Don’t get me wrong though, glu can suck my nuts on plenty of rigged stuff.
    F2P and minimum spenders aren't the only whiners.  Everyone has complained equally this year.
    Ya don’t get me wrong, i do my share of complaining.  But I’m not going to waste my energy beating the dead horse day in and day out. It’s even worse when you hear about people airing their grievances to a game they pay nothing into. 

Yeah well, I'm VIP and spent plenty on the game.

There has to be a happy medium for those of us who don't want to pay for a FP so we can just simulate games all day.  That's not how I prefer to play, but at the same time, I am not going to knock the Diamond guys for that.

I do appreciate the truth being spewed here, however. Like it or not, I recognize where the game has gone and I've been fine with it. My whining here is mostly in jest now as my favorite event has been ruined and everyone knows it. I accepted that.

The point of this thread was to inquire if anyone else was experiencing what I was in CvC.  The goal is to get us to play more club events. I'm doing that. Now I'm getting nothing back there either.  My days are numbered, and I'm perfectly fine with it. I'm at a point where I'm just trying to find a place in the game to enjoy it due to going VIP, and there's nothing any longer. So be it. GLU is doing me a favor. I'm not upset at all by it.

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

Go diamond Doc!  With the time spent writing here daily, you could’ve been 100 BGs closer to that D6 cycle gravy
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts

The point of this thread was to inquire if anyone else was experiencing what I was in CvC.  The goal is to get us to play more club events. 

I started doing CvC again(solo) about 3 weeks ago and my results have been solid. Multiple legend pulls for both myself and my holders(when I have time). It's easy to take overlook, but guys that do well generally don't post. 
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
    Bearmeat said:
    Go diamond Doc!  With the time spent writing here daily, you could’ve been 100 BGs closer to that D6 cycle gravy

Man, believe me when I tell you: I tried. I gave it a shot with a "diamond life" simulation one week where I bought FP and played a frick ton of BGs to get my solo club in a top 5. It was a Mon-TH FP so I really hit it hard to hit all the milestones for the resources.

After about the 400th BG, I just got tired of it. I know you need 1,000 wins to cycle D6. I just can't do that. I'd rather actually play events with the guys I get and level. I want to see them hit, bat flip, etc.

• 2020KC2020KC Registered Users, Member 711 Posts
    I wonder what @LonzoBallin thinks about all this whining....

Wait for it..........
    you can't spell deteriorate without detroit
    DFBB said:

The point of this thread was to inquire if anyone else was experiencing what I was in CvC.  The goal is to get us to play more club events. 

I started doing CvC again(solo) about 3 weeks ago and my results have been solid. Multiple legend pulls for both myself and my holders(when I have time). It's easy to take overlook, but guys that do well generally don't post. 

That gives me hope for the rest of the year then. I put too much into it to just stop playing. I know I won't go diamond, so I've built two rosters: one for my events, another for CvC. Going to keep at it.

• LonzoBallinLonzoBallin Registered Users, Member 637 Posts
    2020KC said:

Wait for it..........
    @2@2020KC

Proud TSB VIP!
    2020KC said:

Wait for it..........
    @2@2020KC

That kid is f$&king creeping me out. Please delete it...or put a hat on it or something. 

Welp, I feel like that kid right now. Another CvC win, another three boxes of just BxP. This is getting stupid. Three more boxes before I flip the pity timer. No doubt the Noon CST CvC will get me there. I bet I get the worst Prime again from it.

TY GLU!!

• dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    catcher!!!
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
  • ToughthundercatsToughthundercats Registered Users, Member 1,959 Posts
    dkarski87 said:
    catcher!!!
    Just got him flipping him for badly need pxp. Free pxp for doing nothing
    Yep. Got the catcher. Right on cue. lol

Look kids! Big Ben! Parliament!

(Got the effing POS C again from CvC)

Still better than herpes
  • Tdub71Tdub71 Registered Users, Member 1,876 Posts
    Bearmeat said:

Still better than herpes
    Meh...

• TheLegend17TheLegend17 Registered Users, Member 373 Posts
    At least herpes won't go away like all of your TSB progress does every year 
  • FrankTheTank04FrankTheTank04 Registered Users, Member 1,092 Posts
    Bearmeat said:

Still better than herpes
    Debatable.
    Just no.  
    Bearmeat said:

Still better than herpes
    Debatable.
    Listen here brother, have you tried the Pringle’s turkey chips or not?  I didn’t think so. Until you see the view from the top of the mountain, you won’t understand. Mic dropped, peace out 

Welp, got up this morning and had a box from last night to open. I had cleared the pity timer during the second to last CvC so I expected BxP. Got Oswalt. LOL

The streak of CvC garbage is over for now.

Too bad I won't level Oswalt, but it is a step in the right direction.

• FrankTheTank04FrankTheTank04 Registered Users, Member 1,092 Posts
    Bearmeat said:
    Bearmeat said:

Still better than herpes
    Debatable.
    Listen here brother, have you tried the Pringle’s turkey chips or not?  I didn’t think so. Until you see the view from the top of the mountain, you won’t understand. Mic dropped, peace out 
    I knew you were gonna throw that in my face!  It's not my fault little vicky and his bot bought them all up!  Also I've been skiing before and had to take the lift to the tops of those mountains... does that count?
    Just no.