BearmeatBearmeat Registered Users, Member 576 Posts
    Have you considered going diamond? 
  • Options
    2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,722 Posts
    Dusty that’s a nice bull pen 
  • Options
    dustyhunksdustyhunks Registered Users, Member 1,672 Posts
    edited November 2020
    Low arm, high ctl equals low K/9 and low corresponding BABIP. I don't know what they're doing releasing some of these pitchers lately other than maybe pushing you to chase Christy (who isn't close to Hoyt territory btw).
  • Options
    drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts
    Three CvC wins this weekend so far, got Belt all three times. Bwaaahaaaahaaaaa

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• Options
    retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,856 Posts
    Three CvC wins this weekend so far, got Belt all three times. Bwaaahaaaahaaaaa
    So you’re beating the odds?
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • Options
    Yep! I beat the odds a lot when it comes to flipping the boxes over with the WORST guy over and over and over. It’s amazing, actually. 

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• Options
    I mean you got a prime 3 times out of 6 boxes? I’m not seeing the complaint.. are you expecting DiMaggio each box you open? 
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • Options
    ToughthundercatsToughthundercats Registered Users, Member 1,959 Posts
    Whoa.... I'm kinda on mental overload....two legends in one weekend....and got a Urshela too. Just picked him up from the gift box just sent out.
  • Options
    I mean you got a prime 3 times out of 6 boxes? I’m not seeing the complaint.. are you expecting DiMaggio each box you open? 

Not a complaint, just pointing out a statistical improbability.

• Options
    Vboi8575Vboi8575 Registered Users, Member 55 Posts

I picked up this guy!  I feel like the boxes are pretty much trash no use for an atg pitcher or a double blowout player. So other than tony and DiMaggio trash for me. Don’t log in for 3 days.. worked for me 🤷🏻‍♂️ 
    nice pull
  • Options
    dustyhunksdustyhunks Registered Users, Member 1,672 Posts
    edited November 2020

Not a complaint, just pointing out a statistical improbability.

• Options
    HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    @retirepujols super jealous of those legend arms here 🖖🏼
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

• Options
    Thanks @Houmy. I’ve been a little lucky on that side of things 😬