Options

A Non-VIP Gift? šŸŽ

124Next

Comments

• Options
    2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,722 Posts
    I Feel that we got more than compensated for the mixup. Iā€™m not sure if the Wagner box was part of the original plan or something that they threw in to make us feel better but I was extremely happy with that and the other giftsĀ 
  • Options
    baseball2020baseball2020 Registered Users, Member 511 Posts
    edited December 2020

Ā Couple that with rigged boxes, rigged events, resource squeeze, etc, and this is a boon for GLU.

Ā 

Youā€™ve pulled Templeton, Sabo, Mookie, Gehrig, and the Babe in the past week. Youā€™ve also leveled them and still have 500k lxp. I donā€™t think it would be fair to say ā€œrigged boxesā€ or ā€œresource squeezeā€.

• Options
    CanadaCubsCanadaCubs Registered Users, Member 1,235 Posts

Ā Couple that with rigged boxes, rigged events, resource squeeze, etc, and this is a boon for GLU.

Ā 

Youā€™ve pulled Templeton, Sabo, Mookie, Gehrig, and the Babe in the past week. Youā€™ve also leveled them and still have 500k lxp. I donā€™t think it would be fair to say ā€œrigged boxesā€ or ā€œresource squeezeā€.

The Doc just likes to air his grievances. Sometimes I feel he just needs a hug
    "If you can't beat them, report them"
  • Options

Ā 

The Doc just likes to air his grievances. Sometimes I feel he just needs a hug
    So does his hot wife-if she really exists.Ā 
  • Options
    whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    edited December 2020
    Am I the only one who is curious? Ā Is @drsmartassphd wife a ā€œHotā€ wife or.a ā€œHot Wifeā€? šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ”„šŸ”„
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.Ā  You mean the round and level?Ā 
    - Blueleopard
  • Options
    drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts
    Yeah I was a bit annoyed there. Then started pulling after I started spending again. 100K gold should have yielded something, but whatever. 2020 is much more work in those areas, and those are the least rewarding in terms of generating opportunities.Ā 

Also I had a ton of LXP bc I hadnā€™t won anything in a while. I want to win dammit.a

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lostĀ at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• Options
    Just pulled Sabo from cvc and Lee Smith from EB to go along with Gehrig yesterday. Maybe the Babe will show up soonĀ 
  • Options
    babyjbootsbabyjboots Registered Users, Member 465 Posts
    There isn't a worse feeling in this game then pulling a legend and it's someone like Sabo with those skills....Happy for the legend but damn.
  • Options
    Agreed. Also just pulled Buckner and heā€™s not much better. They will both stay b1 until they get traded inĀ 
  • Options
    HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    2003cobra said:
    Agreed. Also just pulled Buckner and heā€™s not much better. They will both stay b1 until they get traded inĀ 
    Agreed. Pulled Sabo too but no interest in capping him even though I can definitely spare the lxp in gold. Happy with chipper for now.
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

• Options
    HoumyĀ howā€™s my pen looking?
  • Options
    tshea510tshea510 Registered Users, Member 1,787 Posts
    edited December 2020
    2003cobra said:
    Congrats on your pen. But to be honest, those skills at SU, CL suck. Ive got Percival at CL with ridiculous stats, no intention of capping those others. But then again, Iā€™m dumb as dirt. My wife can confirm this.

BTW...... there was another post about ā€œFemales PM meā€, not working. Not true! I ALWAYS replied to @retirepujols way back in the day šŸ˜ŽĀ 

Somehow, he was disappointed in my shenanigansĀ 

EDIT! ..... oops, my blind eyes now see your CL is kinda alright? šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ Sorry, my bad
    Just a Silver team from the wrong side of the tracks, so what do I know? šŸ¤·
  • Options
    Pujols just likes the attention. It doesnā€™t matter who replies to his posts.Ā 
  • Options
    retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,856 Posts
    edited December 2020
    tshea510 said:
    BTW...... there was another post about ā€œFemales PM meā€, not working. Not true! I ALWAYS replied to @retirepujols way back in the day šŸ˜ŽĀ 

Somehow, he was disappointed in my shenanigansĀ 

LMFAO! Not a guy I would've expected to take a shot at me @tshea510 šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ when I said "females pm me" I meant biological females, not Bruce Jenner females šŸ¤­ those types should message @ShoveItUpYoenis2
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • Options
    @retirepujols you should be more specific in your posts. Iā€™m sure that we will start seeing ā€œbiological females pm meā€ in global chat nowĀ 
  • Options
    2003cobra said:
    Yup. Now THAT is the kind of bullpen to be proud of. Need just two more myself then it'll be legends and just one more starter to replace a 480 legend then I'll be all set.

• Options
    I just got a repull of Lee Smith from EB. Iā€™ve had some crazy good luck lately. Seaver is my worst starter. 20 offers far more pitching options than Ā 19 which is great. Maybe youā€™ll get your guys soonĀ 
  • Options
    Yeah Seaver is my "worst" starter too as far as the max goes. This is what I got going for now and seeing that how ATG keeper pitchers are still somewhat relevant I kinda wish I had made my custom a pitcher so he would be on the roster all year long next year.

• Options
    tshea510tshea510 Registered Users, Member 1,787 Posts
    2003cobra said:
    I just got a repull of Lee Smith from EB. Iā€™ve had some crazy good luck lately. Seaver is my worst starter. 20 offers far more pitching options than Ā 19 which is great. Maybe youā€™ll get your guys soonĀ 

Yes, youā€™ve got a great pen. My vision was a bit ā€œcloudyā€ on my earlier post šŸ˜‚
    Iā€™m still deciding on leveling Wagner šŸ¤·ā€ā™‚ļø
    Just a Silver team from the wrong side of the tracks, so what do I know? šŸ¤·
  • Options
    @houmy I wonder how many guys made their custom a pitcher. Itā€™s a great ideaĀ 
  • Options
    @tshea510 percival has been better than Wagner but Smith has been the best so far. It just looks nice and obviously cheap at silverĀ 
  • Options
    @2003cobra wish I had thought about it more. Oh well.

• Options
    @Houmy is that something that they can reset between seasons?
  • Options
    @2003cobra not sure. I may ask really nicely later. Either that or I'll take that offer for 25K šŸ¤«

• Options
    whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    Iā€™ll sell my team for the min buy in to a 1-2 nl game.
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.Ā  You mean the round and level?Ā 
    - Blueleopard
  • Options
    I did notice that Mybatssuperlong has a reliever as one of his custom legends so you wouldnā€™t be the only one out there with that setup.Ā 
  • Options
    whynot said:
    Iā€™ll sell my team for the min buy in to a 1-2 nl game.
    Don't remind me of how much I miss the live action. I think I caused this whole covid shutdown by having a winning year last year as opposed to the 3 losing years prior to that. The Universe has a tendency to get even with me every single time something good happens šŸ˜‘