Freezing and Glitching - Android

Thekid84Thekid84 Registered Users, Member 216 Posts
So after like 10 seconds of being in the app and doing a couple of actions, my game will freeze or glitch forcing me to hard reset and close out.

Is anyone else having this issue? It's not playable to me and that's super annoying.
Prev1

Comments

• Thekid84Thekid84 Registered Users, Member 216 Posts
    What's Blu Leopards tag? Lol I just opened and 3 seconds later straight crash on me... annoying af.
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    edited March 2020
    @[Glu Sports] blueleopard <-- there's the man you've asked for. 
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
    You rock Pujols 
  • bashbrothers30bashbrothers30 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Same here

• jasntmasonjasntmason Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
    Freezes, crashes, glitches as pitcher is releasing the ball, just doing nothing and it freezes, too
    @blueleopard please let us know if this is being reviewed at least 
  • slafrance2slafrance2 Registered Users, Member 1,370 Posts
    Anyone having freezing and planning on all modes of the game?
  • BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    Anyone having freezing and planning on all modes of the game?
    I do at this moment. Haven’t until 5 minutes ago
  • Tdub71Tdub71 Registered Users, Member 1,876 Posts
    Same here.
  • DETROITCITYCLUBDETROITCITYCLUB Registered Users, Member 117 Posts
    It's crashing completely for me this afternoon and I am on iphone. It appears to be a very glitchy app so far. Not sure why that is since they test in Canada. 

As I try a few more times, it won't even open now.
    I haven’t had anything real glitchy until right now. 
    It's crashing completely for me this afternoon and I am on iphone. It appears to be a very glitchy app so far. Not sure why that is since they test in Canada. 

As I try a few more times, it won't even open now.
    Hey don’t complain.  This means it’s time for a global gift. 
    I have had no major issues until today, either.  Force-closed and now stuck at 37% with the spinning wheel of death...
  • slafrance2slafrance2 Registered Users, Member 1,370 Posts
    Typical right at the end of a CvC round lol
  • SupremeKingSupremeKing Registered Users, Member 24 Posts
    Ugh! And right in the middle of my 1-game winning streak!! Guess I’ll have to start all over!!!
  • [Glu Sports] blueleopard[Glu Sports] blueleopard Administrator, Moderators 815 Posts
    edited March 2020
    We just experience some widespread crash issues due to a large influx in traffic, but everything should be good now. I'll get to OP's message in a bit.  In a meeting right now.
  • ProbodybuilderProbodybuilder Registered Users 337 Posts
    My account is gone now. Wont let me log in. Lol 
    I got back in just in time to autoplay a CVC round to win.
  • TheFullMonteTheFullMonte Registered Users, Member 1,589 Posts
    Mine is freezing when trying to play a bonus game

swings are like a full second late after tapping the screen
  • BRADEPBRADEP Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    My account is gone as well and when I went back on it gave me a new account and lost all my progress

We just experience some widespread crash issues due to a large influx in traffic, but everything should be good now. I'll get to OP's message in a bit.  In a meeting right now.
    I'm like 99% sure my issue isnt the same as what others are experiencing.  It'll happen after about 5 seconds with app open.  I've uninstalled and reinstalled and still same.  

Let me know what other info is needed... driving me insane with this quarantine crap and no sports...
  • [Glu Sports] blueleopard[Glu Sports] blueleopard Administrator, Moderators 815 Posts
    edited March 2020
    For those of you saying you can't login, remember that logging in has to be done through the game's settings.  That prompt at the beginning of the bootup just asks you to link 19 information.  That's not the same thing.

So if you unfortunately were logged out, you'll need to skip that part, actually play through the tutorial, and then login through the settings the way you've done in previous games.
  • coachpat2coachpat2 Registered Users, Member 21 Posts
    Glitchy af for me and lots of oops we need to restart. Still not as bad as the android update last year but still pretty frustrating
  • MulderkenMulderken Registered Users, Member 173 Posts
    Same issue, took 4 cvc entries from me trying to play. Glitches then freezes 
  • MulderkenMulderken Registered Users, Member 173 Posts
    Can't even send in a ticket it crashes during typing lol
    Sad part is I was going to actually spend cash on the investments... 
  • RougherRougher Registered Users, Member 49 Posts
    I'm having the same issue with glitching.
    Heres the good old "check your phone and wifi" bullshit response... try checking your crap game you pushed out GLU... @DFBB any pull you got with some of this stuff?
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    @Thekid84 All we can do is make them aware and they're certainly aware of the bugs/crashes. I've personally had gold battles crash at an alarming rate today, among other things. 
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
    edited March 2020
    So day 5 now... and no sports... and I'm missing out on 2x gold... I don't know what to do with myself