Options

Dear Glu: if you want people to play WOH it needs to be fun

2Next

Comments

• Options
    retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,856 Posts
    this isn’t fun to play at all 
    I agree completely. 
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • Options
    aaronchennaaronchenn Registered Users, Member 455 Posts
    edited April 2020
    Well, I'm platinum and have meadows.. but the path was absurd. Hopefully it gets better, but I regret going past gold 🙄
    That was the lesson I learned last year. With this being rigged so bad, staying silver may be what I end up doing. Only winning it once at silver is fine with me. Only need three wins to cycle cap primes and legends. The cheating is off the charts in this thing.

Just got 18 and outed on 4.8 twice. Wasted video reboots. 36 straight out of the zone from Thor in two tries after I beat him easily the first time I played. I’ll try again later but this isn’t fun to play at all with the noodle bats, triple plays, and bronze 1 pitchers that are unhittable.  Matchup advantages mean nothing in 2020.
    Okay, but who are you using for Tanaka?? I'm 2-10+ against him today
  • Options
    BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    After beating Royale WOH on Sunday, I can’t get past level 4 today. 
  • Options
    drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts
    Lol. Funny you bring him up. I just hit a wall with him now on 4.6. Was using Moreland. Last three matchups have been 9 and out, so 27 straight out of the zone for “strikes”. Went back and tried my legend. 9 and out again. It says the cheat level is 20. No way. No way at all. 

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• Options
    edited April 2020
    Lol. Funny you bring him up. I just hit a wall with him now on 4.6. Was using Moreland. Last three matchups have been 9 and out, so 27 straight out of the zone for “strikes”. Went back and tried my legend. 9 and out again. It says the cheat level is 20. No way. No way at all. 
    I've lost to him my past 10 times. 0-5 with Keeper Gonzo, 0-2 with 310 Conforto, 0-1 with 330 Rendon,  0-1 with Moreland, and 0-1 with my Legend. It makes absolutely no sense.... 

Edit: Make that 0-11 and 0-6 with Gonzo
    Edit: 0-12 and 0-7 with Gonzo
    Edit: 1-13 and 1-3 with conforto
    Edit: Now 2-17 and 2-6 with conforto
  • Options
    I too won Sunday and can’t clear level 4 despite huge matchup advantages. What sucks is I almost did it my first try, only to get robbed after hitting two straight HRs to start 4.10. When GLU wants you to lose, you are losing. Nothing you can do

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• Options
    SloopySloopy Registered Users, Member 12 Posts
    Well, I'm platinum and have meadows.. but the path was absurd. Hopefully it gets better, but I regret going past gold 🙄
    That was the lesson I learned last year. With this being rigged so bad, staying silver may be what I end up doing. Only winning it once at silver is fine with me. Only need three wins to cycle cap primes and legends. The cheating is off the charts in this thing.

Just got 18 and outed on 4.8 twice. Wasted video reboots. 36 straight out of the zone from Thor in two tries after I beat him easily the first time I played. I’ll try again later but this isn’t fun to play at all with the noodle bats, triple plays, and bronze 1 pitchers that are unhittable.  Matchup advantages mean nothing in 2020.
    What do you mean by needing 3 wins to cycle cap primes and legends? I know what cycling is and think I have an idea what you mean overall, but not certain. 
  • Options
    I keep grounding into **** double plays even when i hit it oppo. This barely ever happened in '18 or '19. Glu, really? 
  • Options
    1994EXPOS1994EXPOS Registered Users, Member 149 Posts

Damn pujols, why did you go plat ? :open_mouth: Thought you'd stay gold this year after you regretted going diamond in 19
  • Options
    retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,856 Posts
    1994EXPOS said:

Damn pujols, why did you go plat ? :open_mouth: Thought you'd stay gold this year after you regretted going diamond in 19

"It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • Options
    TheBunnyTheBunny Registered Users, Member 41 Posts
    It’s dumb. Or maybe we are since we keep playing.
  • Options
    Got to level 5. 5.6 is the same thing as 4.6. Plus the cheat level for pitchers is at 30 for silver. Every single at bat starts with a mandatory out. Lololololol

• Options
    Also, it’s funny to get a good hit on a ball, only to watch it fly off your bat, the screen skips, then the ball slows down and rolls to a fielder for an out. It’s like it hits some imaginary field that defies the laws of physics. 

• Options
    meanman23meanman23 Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
    Agree completely with op. I used to have to work hard but I could still cycle occasionally. This year I have a hard time getting to level 5. Today is kind of a wasted day